Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(13-06-2017, 06:54 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I like the pink blouse. Your breasts look nice and squeezable.

Hmmm, I guess thank?   LOL...  But please don't!   They have been extremely tender since going on Progesterone. Blush

I just now realized, it's getting close to 2 months since I last updated my breast pics.  I will probably take and upload sometime next week  It's really strange.  Somedays I wake up and think, " Wow, they are way different looking than yesterday".  then a week later, I just to see any changes. Dodgy Rolleyes

(05-07-2017, 11:29 PM)Aria Wrote:  I just now realized, it's getting close to 2 months since I last updated my breast pics.  I will probably take and upload sometime next week  It's really strange.  Somedays I wake up and think, " Wow, they are way different looking than yesterday".  then a week later, I just to see any changes. Dodgy Rolleyes

Funny (no aggravating DodgyRolleyes ) how they change shape or size often...lol, maybe it's on purpose huh?.

(06-07-2017, 06:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-07-2017, 11:29 PM)Aria Wrote:  I just now realized, it's getting close to 2 months since I last updated my breast pics.  I will probably take and upload sometime next week  It's really strange.  Somedays I wake up and think, " Wow, they are way different looking than yesterday".  then a week later, I just to see any changes. Dodgy Rolleyes

Funny (no aggravating DodgyRolleyes ) how they change shape or size often...lol, maybe it's on purpose huh?.

My GD says he's heard that from quite a few of his patience.  He thinks it's just growth spurts going on.

Alright then...

As promised, new post with pics.  The first set is probably boring.  And in this circumstance not very enlightening.  But, it's part of the "total" transformation.

My face, w/out any makeup....   Now don't boo too loudly.  The better stuff is coming.

Tongue Big Grin

The first shot is when I was explaining to a rookie umpire a situation we just had to deal with.  I wasn't mad, just intense.  It was taken 2 summers ago.

The second one, was just taken this morning.  When I look into a mirror I can see the difference in my face.  It has gotten more oval in appearance and not as harsh.  I think Lotus has said it best....  " I have lost about 10 years off of my face."   Anyways, you be the judge.  But keep in mind, I have only been on real HRT since mid to late December of last year, so only about 8 months.

I did my best for the same angle, but.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

O.K.   Here is the semi main event!!!

First 2 is todays, left and right profiles.   Be nice LOL

It looks like the left one is more filled in...  Oh well, the doctor says the right one is always behind.  Even on CIS women.

Now, I will attempt to post two more, see if the Goddess of BN will allow.  If not, I will post tomorrow!!

Looks like 3 is the limit.  Oh well, I will remove the frontal and do the front pairing tomorrow.

My GD says that he feels almost 2x the density.  I am not sure of that, but as always,  Comments always nice.

Yep the stuff is doing its wonders.
Your definitely looking younger and the boobs are coming along nicely too.
Bobbi

(11-07-2017, 12:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep the stuff is doing its wonders.
Your definitely looking younger and the boobs are coming along nicely too.
Bobbi

Thank you Sis, as always.   I really see the difference, as I stated, in the mirror.  I thought those who said it could happen was taking more than just herbs or HRT... Tongue  As for tor the boobs, they feel more different than I see them.  I told the GD, maybe it's because I "too close to the problem", but he said, " Or maybe it's just to close to your heart?".    LOL...  I am waiting for the day when I see obvious stretch marks from growth.  But since I am on a pretty low dosage, I may never have that.   Rolleyes

BTW, I seen your latest pics....  You are definitely picking up steam as well.  Congrats hon.

O.K., here's a comparison shot that BN would not allow me to post yesterday....   So, here goes!

First one is from the start of HRT, the 2nd on the right is yesterdays.

As always, I appreciate any, all comments.

(11-07-2017, 09:04 PM)Aria Wrote:  O.K., here's a comparison shot that BN would not allow me to post yesterday....   So, here goes!

First one is from the start of HRT, the 2nd on the right is yesterdays.

As always, I appreciate any, all comments.

That mean looking ump in the first picture has changed dramatically lol, so maybe you looking 15 yrs younger rather than 10 yrs. Tongue that's my amateur ump call fwiw.  Big Grin

I can see hrt is widening the areolas....yay!.  Wink overall things are shaping up nicely, congrats.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon