Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

Nice Ta'Ta's brother.  Big Grin

(05-04-2017, 05:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nice Ta'Ta's brother.  Big Grin

Smile Too much blood to my face...  Can someone die due to blushing??   I just wished they would just pop and go to 38 D's no matter the bra Angry   Oh well, hopefully sooner than later, eh?

O.K. it's been awhile since I have posted pics.

I feel much different, more at ease and definitely enjoying the transformations taking place.  I am on such a conservative amount I probably will be quite a long time before I get to where I want to be.  (whatever that is).  But, there is a slight improvement, especially since I started Progesterone.

Anyways, as always you can line your bird cages, scare away in-laws or unwanted pests if you wish with my pics.  But always, if there is any statements, just be nice.  LOL.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-05-2017, 08:48 PM)Aria Wrote:  O.K. it's been awhile since I have posted pics.

I feel much different, more at ease and definitely enjoying the transformations taking place.  I am on such a conservative amount I probably will be quite a long time before I get to where I want to be.  (whatever that is).  But, there is a slight improvement, especially since I started Progesterone.

Anyways, as always you can line your bird cages, scare away in-laws or unwanted pests if you wish with my pics.  But always, if there is any statements, just be nice.  LOL.

Good growth , well done you ?

Hey you got hooters!
looking great my dear.
However since Julie is back trolling the forum, how about starting a thread about your mental state as you go through HRT.
or tack it on here. Very curious if the two spirit is vanishing, or is all right with the world.
Hows the family taking things, co workers, etc
Hugs
Bobbi

Trolling the forum ??? Blush
Cheeky

Aria those aerolas are looking to explode 

Julie
X

(17-05-2017, 10:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey you got hooters!
looking great my dear.
However since Julie is back trolling the forum, how about starting a thread about your mental state as you go through HRT.
or tack it on here. Very curious if the two spirit is vanishing, or is all right with the world.
Hows the family taking things, co workers, etc
Hugs
Bobbi

I have one started.  " My Gender Doctor " or something like that.  Just haven't updated it for a few.  I was going to today, but got busy. Sad

(17-05-2017, 10:18 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Trolling the forum ??? Blush
Cheeky

Aria those aerolas are looking to explode 

Julie
X

I know!!!  I just love the looks of them.  But heck, still tender.  (still budding???)  I just wish my breasts would do more than just "fill out".  But, I guess I should be happy with my background and accept my blessings.

(17-05-2017, 08:48 PM)Aria Wrote:  O.K. it's been awhile since I have posted pics.

Nice pics Aria, definitely not worthy of lining a bird cage. You look great with long hair, I also see visible signs of growth, keep the faith.  Wink

ahhh, thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon