Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need a way out

A few months back I had posted that I had met a wonderful girl who is fully accepting of me and was the one I had been wishing for all these years. We had even moved in together, it was going so well.

It turns out she's fifty shades of crazy.

She is biolar, schitzoprenic, and a pathological liar. She is posessive and controlling. This is quickly becoming an abusive relationship of the non-physical type. And the worst part of it is? I'm basically trapped here. I have nowhere to go and everything  I own is in this house, including my extravagantly expensive computer. I want out. I don't want her around my children, I dont want her around me. The only shelter home in this half of the state is for abused women. I could go back to my mother's house but she lives way off in an area with no potential employment and I have no transportation of my own thanks to my ex wife taking my SUV. I desperately need advice and quickly!

I take it that it's either her house or you're renting. Assuming that you don't have a shared bank account, you might have to just put up with her until you save enough to rent a place of your own. I wish I had a better suggestion. Could you get a loan from your Mom? Could the kids stay with your ex til you save enough money? I really wish you good luck on this.

(18-02-2017, 05:50 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I take it that it's either her house or you're renting. Assuming that you don't have a shared bank account, you might have to just put up with her until you save enough to rent a place of your own. I wish I had a better suggestion. Could you get a loan from your Mom? Could the kids stay with your ex til you save enough money? I really wish you good luck on this.

Women like potential. Maybe fix her. My x Wife was nuts but had never had mental health care. I made her go.

(18-02-2017, 07:35 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(18-02-2017, 05:50 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I take it that it's either her house or you're renting. Assuming that you don't have a shared bank account, you might have to just put up with her until you save enough to rent a place of your own. I wish I had a better suggestion. Could you get a loan from your Mom? Could the kids stay with your ex til you save enough money? I really wish you good luck on this.

Women like potential. Maybe fix her. My x Wife was nuts but had never had mental health care. I made her go.
As Lilmikey said. 
If you need too make a lot of little steps in order too put a lot of safe distance between you and her in time . 
Just keep in your mind. "NOTHING LASTS FOREVER" . 
Take care.

I can't fix her and I don't want to. Part of her issues are mental illness, but the rest reside in her just being a terrible person who's been lying to me since day one. If there is no trust, then there is nothing. She is manipulative, controlling, and posessive. I can't fix evil; I want to distance myself from it. She was accepting of me only to lure me in. I have to escape.

I can't fix her and I don't want to. Part of her issues are mental illness, but the rest reside in her just being a terrible person who's been lying to me since day one. If there is no trust, then there is nothing. She is manipulative, controlling, and posessive. I can't fix evil; I want to distance myself from it. She was accepting of me only to lure me in. I have to escape.

Alright then, it's DefCon 4 level.
My advice is, call your Mom and make arrangements to be picked up. Grab your kids, your computer, and any other essentials. GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE!
Sort everything else out afterwards. Your Mom is your Mom, she will take you in and take care of you short term.
There is one other way, tho. You could man up (I know this isn't a territory that we gravitate towards, but this is survival), and stand up to the bitch.
You might want to consider this. Standing your ground is not a bad thing.

GG, Out of the frying pan and into the fire.. You sure know how to pick them Hon.

As noted above.. Get your mum involved, and get out. You can sort everything else out later. The safety of yourself and the kids need to come first.

I talked to my mother and she won't take me in this time. She is however, aiding me in finding my own house and offering moving help.

GamerGuy,
Any step in the right direction is a good step. Good luck, stay safe, and keep us in the loop.

let us know how you get on. There's a lot of CRAZY people out there, and I keep attracting them like flies around a honey pot. Keep safe and secure x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon