BO

So I forgot and missed the date, but its now been 1 Year on Bovine Ovary Smile

Bust
Below 37
above 38
On Nip 41
Bra calculator says: US: Size: 42 inches* Cup: D
85B site says 42C
Must be cuz my weight keeps changing... that im fluctuating......

Waist 31

Dropped weight to 187 today weigh in Smile
87 pounds to go nah just joking I only want another 47 or 40...
at 6"foot 1-2inchs I think that would be great at 140-150 pounds with boobs. Cuz Im sure these babys weigh atleast 3-5 pounds each.
My love handles are almost gone too. :Smile  Getting a nice curve going....

1 more months worth of supply left after this month dunno what im going to do but I wanted more feminization then what I got so I might be heading to real doctor for real HRT...

Hair is dismally still hear Im hoping in may when I get my vacation pay that I can afford some electrolisys and maybe some laser on non gray hairs... Cuz I still dont like shaving  then zapping with silk n flash n go or removing hair with the epilator due to the little red bump army and then the ingrowns hairs...

Luv Nikki9

185 pounds and counting down...

heres some fun pics I just took.

and heres a shot of my female curvy legs...

Nikki,
Your breasts are simply remarkable. Well done!

Nikki,

Great progress, you look amazing.  All of you hard work and dedication is paying dividends.

(20-02-2017, 01:08 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  185 pounds and counting down...

how long you been on bo now

(21-02-2017, 01:18 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  
(20-02-2017, 01:08 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  185 pounds and counting down...

how long you been on bo now

1 year a couple weeks
its kinda hard thou since Ive been losing weight down to 185 pounds from 220 since jan this year...

Been steady at 185... But I worry cuz you know where it comes off first yep the boobs...

Exactly 1 month supply left.... sigh... I wish i had more money.

Your breasts are big enough that if u lost some side they would still be big Nikki.  Yours are bigger than my wife's - she's an A cup

(23-02-2017, 02:24 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Your breasts are big enough that if u lost some side they would still be big Nikki.  Yours are bigger than my wife's - she's an A cup

the differance is my chest to boob size compared to a GG..

and no i dont consider my Boobs big.Id say they are the size a 8-10 year old has...
maybe even less.
then theres my stupid stomach...I feel like im pregnant down there...

Measurements in inchs:
Over bust 39
Under bust 36
Bra Caculator says 40C

Waist 35 1/2
Booty 41

Weight 180 pounds.

I revved down to 6 pills this week next week will be 8 then 10 then a break and if any left Ill finish them off the last week of march.
Hopefully in next two weeks when I visit the doc I can get a prescription for real HRT if not I might be going to the hospital for a visit with a crisis worker. If all else fails Ill be reordering some how.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon