Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol.us or Ainterolherbs?

Decided to include PM but where do I get it from?

I would prefer to get from ainterol but ainterolherbs.com is still in vacation mode. cant order anything from there.

is ainterol.us any good? anyone have experience there?

I notice on ebay there are those that sell ainterol PM but are they legit?

(04-01-2017, 08:48 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Decided to include PM but where do I get it from?

I would prefer to get from ainterol but ainterolherbs.com is still in vacation mode. cant order anything from there.

is ainterol.us any good? anyone have experience there?

I notice on ebay there are those that sell ainterol PM but are they legit?

Try Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs. They have good service and lots of different herbs.

I just logged in to http://www.ainterolherbs.com/products_new.php
And while the yellow flag is still up at the top of the page, if you scroll down the full product list is there, Dont forget to use your 10% off.
Ainterol US is ok BUT VERY slow in getting your stuff from Germany and they dont communicate very much or at all.
Bobbi

(05-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I just logged in to http://www.ainterolherbs.com/products_new.php
And while the yellow flag is still up at the top of the page, if you scroll down the full product list is there, Dont forget to use your 10% off.
Ainterol US is ok BUT VERY slow in getting your stuff from Germany and they dont communicate very much or at all.
Bobbi

When I tried to buy more of the liquid extract from www.ainterolherbs.com I couldn't actually check-out(says Check-out disabled), so either they forgot to re-enable checkout after 12/31,still on vacation, or paypal issues (like Ainterol.us).

Ainterol.us doesn't work for me either. I keep seeing this message when it redirects to Paypal for checkout:
Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Not sure if it's just me...

Try using a different browser.
I had these problems with Opera, but when I used IE it went through.
This was a year ago, but its worth a try.
Bobbi

(06-01-2017, 02:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Try using a different browser.
I had these problems with Opera, but when I used IE it went through.
This was a year ago, but its worth a try.
Bobbi

Tried with Firefox and Edge, same results.

This is truly vexing. what is going on with ainterol?

I am well aware of BHE but I rather not order PM from there. Ainterol has them beat in prices. 60 vs 100 caps the math dont lie. 

For 3 bottles of barlowes 180 caps @ $39.35 vs 2 bottles of ainterol pm 200 caps @ $37.65 shipping included... even with ainterol taking longer to ship, thats 20 extra caps vs barlowes and it only gets worse for BHE as the number goes up. ainterol is around $50 for 3 bottles 300 caps whilst for BHE at roughly the same cost you get 4 bottles 240 caps. 60 caps extra with ainterol. hence why I rather not order from barlowes.

Ainterol would give me more bang for buck. especially when one considers the powder alone that they sell. the smallest bottle of straight up pm powder sells for $28.40 shipping included for a container which holds 200gm or roughly 400 caps if you decide to put the powder in caps yourself.

Though at this rate i may as well order from BHE as ainterol seems to be closed for the time being. i already ordered reishi from BHE. was really hoping i wouldnt have to order pm from there as well.

(06-01-2017, 11:02 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  This is truly vexing. what is going on with ainterol?

I am well aware of BHE but I rather not order PM from there. Ainterol has them beat in prices. 60 vs 100 caps the math dont lie. 

For 3 bottles of barlowes 180 caps @ $39.35 vs 2 bottles of ainterol pm 200 caps @ $37.65 shipping included... even with ainterol taking longer to ship, thats 20 extra caps vs barlowes and it only gets worse for BHE as the number goes up. ainterol is around $50 for 3 bottles 300 caps whilst for BHE at roughly the same cost you get 4 bottles 240 caps. 60 caps extra with ainterol. hence why I rather not order from barlowes.

Ainterol would give me more bang for buck. especially when one considers the powder alone that they sell. the smallest bottle of straight up pm powder sells for $28.40 shipping included for a container which holds 200gm or roughly 400 caps if you decide to put the powder in caps yourself.

Though at this rate i may as well order from BHE as ainterol seems to be closed for the time being. i already ordered reishi from BHE. was really hoping i wouldnt have to order pm from there as well.

The powder isn't as good a deal as it seems(time and money).
You also need to buy the caps and a machine to make them(you can do it without one, but it would take forever).
I also needed rubber gloves and a mask, because breathing/handling the PM tended to make me jittery. 
With practice I could make about 5 batches of 24 pills an hour with a machine, but it wasn't fun. I'd rather just buy the premade pills or liquid extract(works better)

(07-01-2017, 04:01 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(06-01-2017, 11:02 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  This is truly vexing. what is going on with ainterol?

The powder isn't as good a deal as it seems(time and money).
You also need to buy the caps and a machine to make them(you can do it without one, but it would take forever).
I also needed rubber gloves and a mask, because breathing/handling the PM tended to make me jittery. 
With practice I could make about 5 batches of 24 pills an hour with a machine, but it wasn't fun. I'd rather just buy the premade pills or liquid extract(works better)
I actually have someone who could do the powder into capsule for me. but I was looking more into the capsules than the powder...
Liquid extract does interest me but I'm not whether its better value thab capsules though...
All moot anyways. cant order a thing from ainterolherbs. very disappointed.
Think ill just order from barlowes.

A new week and ainterolherbs.com still hasn't fixed the checkout.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon