Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I WANT to die

Happyme I was thinking of holding out on that until I am sure I found the one who wants to be in it for the long term.

Also it's kind of strange... It almost feels like the girl inside has gone to sleep for a while...

(09-11-2016, 09:34 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Happyme I was thinking of holding out on that until I am sure I found the one who wants to be in it for the long term.

Also it's kind of strange... It almost feels like the girl inside has gone to sleep for a while...

Thats more beceause your busy, once you settle into a normal(ish) daily schedule, I would imagine those thoughts will come back.

I had another date tonight, and it went far better that I could have ever imagined. We hit it off almost immediately, we get along perfectly, there was never an awkward moment, and we never ran out of things to talk about. I would say that I think I met "the one" but I would be stupid to say such a thing so soon. I get butterflies just thinking about her, I get goosebumps when I think about our kiss, my mind goes to mush when I see her... Fuck. I think Im in love!

It wasn't all good though. When I got back home I found my $1,500+ computer rig in a hundred pieces on the front lawn. APPARENTLY my ex had a psychotic episode. No more gaming for GamerGuy. I got police involved and they took photos of the destroyed computer, and said they will get back to me on it.

Can't anything just be normal in my life.

Yikes! 

Good thing she did her violence to your computer instead of to you! Sounds like she went full blade mode on your computer Sad

[Image: metal.jpg]

My guess is she is not happy with your sudden turn around. Maybe she felt she was getting the better deal, leaving you to be alone with your self, possibly with the option of keeping you in the background, just in case the new fling didn't turn out for her.

Sucks to be her.

do you keep any insurance? Rental/Property insurance covers theft and destruction by vandalism, usually.

Also, Word of advice, set up DIY security. couple of magnetic sensors on doors and windows. a Super loud buzzer, and if you add a low-powered device such as a Arduino or Raspberry-Pi, you can even have it email you alerts and take pictures.

Doesnt completely stop it from happening, but it means evidence when the police get there.

PS- Watercooling, and 4U E-ATX rack case(with bolted rack). never have have to EVER worry about that again. 

My ex-wife did that, her and her boyfriend screwed them selves out of alimony. Because i caught them on camera using GNU-Motion. Big Grin
(i would of preferred jail time...)

Been a while since my last update! Lots has happened in the meantime.

Ex wasn't satisfied with destroying my pc. I got evicted a couple days after my last post. She and her psycho friend came over to start crap with me, I attempted to call police and her friend attacked me. Clawed my left cheek open trying to wrestle the phone away from me. After putting the phone back together and hiding with it I managed to summon the police. The girls tried to lie out their asses to the cop but they changed their story quickly when they were informed that stopping me from calling police is a felony offence. I decided to take the high road and not press charges but the next day the landlord evicted me. I've been homeless since. Then my boss tells me that he had to cut hours because winter is bad for business. I have 8 hours total this week. Then my girlfriend says she can't deal with all the drama in my life and wants to take break.

Life doesn't give me lemons. It spits in my face and kicks while Im down.

On the upside, I met another girl, and this one is the sweetest girl I've ever met. We're totally on the same level when it comes to just about everything. She let me stay a couple nights at her place, and we've already slept together. (yes i used condom) We've got this wonderful connection and care about each other deeply.

Then life throws another brick at me... She already has a boyfriend. So I've just messed around with someone else's girl, but the strange part is I feel no guilt. That's not like me

(25-11-2016, 07:36 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Been a while since my last update! Lots has happened in the meantime.

Ex wasn't satisfied with destroying my pc. I got evicted a couple days after my last post. She and her psycho friend came over to start crap with me, I attempted to call police and her friend attacked me. Clawed my left cheek open trying to wrestle the phone away from me. After putting the phone back together and hiding with it I managed to summon the police. The girls tried to lie out their asses to the cop but they changed their story quickly when they were informed that stopping me from calling police is a felony offence. I decided to take the high road and not press charges but the next day the landlord evicted me. I've been homeless since. Then my boss tells me that he had to cut hours because winter is bad for business. I have 8 hours total this week. Then my girlfriend says she can't deal with all the drama in my life and wants to take break.

Life doesn't give me lemons. It spits in my face and kicks while Im down.

On the upside, I met another girl, and this one is the sweetest girl I've ever met. We're totally on the same level when it comes to just about everything. She let me stay a couple nights at her place, and we've already slept together. (yes i used condom) We've got this wonderful connection and care about each other deeply.

Then life throws another brick at me... She already has a boyfriend. So I've just messed around with someone else's girl, but the strange part is I feel no guilt. That's not like me

Oh GG, I'm speachless!!! I am so sorry to hear about your current situation, I wish we lived closer so I could help. As for the eviction side, I know it's a little late but I know in Canada it would take months and a court order to finaly get somebody evicted, i am surprised It wouldn't be the same in the states.
As for another guys girlfriend, I would say your playing with fire, however given your current situation and personal problems I can also understand the non guilt feeling.

((Hugs from me to you ))

It's not like it's your fault that she didn't tell you that she was in a relationship. That sounds so rough Sad

I can't promise things will be better but if there is ever anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

You are loved.

-Emma

It gets so hard to keep my head up when life keeps shoveling shit in my face over and over. And over.

It almost makes a person want to throw in the towel. Like WHY TRY. Everything goes wrong always.

P.S.: There are no homeless shelters here. Winter is starting and my fingertips are a bit numb. I guess my only option at this point would be to commit a crime so I can sit in a warm jail cell. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon