Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO & WP question

Quick question - am very new to all this and have done my best to absorb as much information from sages such as Lotus as possible. But there's only so much my brain can take...!

However one thing i have taken away from the hundreds of posts here and elsewhere regarding HBE and herbal feminisation, is that slow & steady wins the race.

With that in mind I've started on the Swansons Bovine Ovary 250mg - taking one a day and combining it with the Swansons White Peony Root 600mg tabs, again one a day. My plan was to very gently ramp up from 250mg BO & 600mg WP after a few months to 500mg BO & 1200mg WP

My body has always been fairly feminine in terms of fat distribution and appearance - i'm in my mid 30's, hit puberty relatively late and have always had large hips, bum & some moobs - being a 14 stone & 6ft lover of cheese and other 'bad' foods probably also contributes to all that!  Rolleyes

However I seem to be fairly receptive to changes as just 3 weeks on a low dose of PM earlier in the year lead to noticeable firming of my moobs - the accompanying headaches led me to switch to BO/WP as perhaps a more natural pathway. 

The 'quick' question is (apologies for the life story!) is it worth combining BO with WP i.e. are they complimentary, or is it overkill or counterproductive ie are both trying to stimulate aromatase?

(09-11-2016, 06:03 PM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  Quick question - am very new to all this and have done my best to absorb as much information from sages such as Lotus as possible. But there's only so much my brain can take...!

However one thing i have taken away from the hundreds of posts here and elsewhere regarding HBE and herbal feminisation, is that slow & steady wins the race.

With that in mind I've started on the Swansons Bovine Ovary 250mg - taking one a day and combining it with the Swansons White Peony Root 600mg tabs, again one a day. My plan was to very gently ramp up from 250mg BO & 600mg WP after a few months to 500mg BO & 1200mg WP

My body has always been fairly feminine in terms of fat distribution and appearance - i'm in my mid 30's, hit puberty relatively late and have always had large hips, bum & some moobs - being a 14 stone & 6ft lover of cheese and other 'bad' foods probably also contributes to all that!  Rolleyes

However I seem to be fairly receptive to changes as just 3 weeks on a low dose of PM earlier in the year lead to noticeable firming of my moobs - the accompanying headaches led me to switch to BO/WP as perhaps a more natural pathway. 

The 'quick' question is (apologies for the life story!) is it worth combining BO with WP i.e. are they complimentary, or is it overkill or counterproductive ie are both trying to stimulate aromatase?

I did a ramp up each month just on BO... started at 1 got to 4 months stayed there a bit.got to 8 tryed 10. tryed 12,
Now Ive switched from chaste tree to reshi mushroom for anti androgen and can say Ive noticed changes. Also I started last 2 month cycling with 1 week off of everythng then slowly reving up the pills for BO again within the week to 8 next week 10. And 3rd and last week of pills at 12 each day.
I kinda got bitchy in mid week off but ive been ok after that.

Have you noticed any progress yet?

(21-11-2016, 03:10 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Have you noticed any progress yet?

Me nothing that I noticed other then im more irritable and People stink real bad LIKE Bad odor bad!
I noticed a few new hairs in my head only cuz they were out of place where i was kinda thinning out.
Im on last week of month thou so ill be at 12 BO pills and 2 reshi then week after nothing... and then week after that back down to 8 BO and 2 reshi...

is white peony a anti andropgen i understand its  good for aromatise

(18-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  is white peony a anti andropgen i understand its  good for aromatise

thats what I hear.
I unfortunatley cannot get it here in canada. But Im doing reshi mushroom which is also a anti androgen. I tried chaste tree. Did not really notice anything.

(19-12-2016, 11:16 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(18-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  is white peony a anti andropgen i understand its  good for aromatise

thats what I hear.
I unfortunatley cannot get it here in canada. But Im doing reshi mushroom which is also a anti androgen. I tried chaste tree. Did not really notice anything.

You have to keep Vitex in your system. You can't miss a day it takes up to 6 to 8 months to be at it's full effect.

What's vitex

(21-12-2016, 07:49 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  What's vitex

Chaste Tree

So would I need both to work as an antiandrogen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon