Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first bra!!

So I was out shopping the other day and walked past a shop I'd been into a few times before, called Best for Less (or something), it's basically the equivalent of a $2 shop for clothes. There weren't many customers in the shop, so I just thought "Screw it, let's just do it!" and wandered over to the Ladies section, past the knickers and into the bra section. After quickly browsing the different types and colours, I went for something simple and chose a 'padded seamfree comfort crop with knitted cups for extra support', because it's size 20-22 white, has a little lace (LOVE IT!! Blush Tongue ) and has big wide shoulder straps (think those thin ones will leave marks!). As an added bonus, it's all one piece with no clips at the back to join the damn thing, great!  Big Grin Just like putting on a tank top, except it stops at my band line!  Tongue
And it fits really great! Not bad for just $10!  Smile
I calculated my bra size (AU 22C / US 44C) by finding a website that measures all 3 sizes, Above as well as Band and Bust, and got a more accurate result by inputting Centimetres instead of Inches!! It really is the best one I've found, I recommend EVERYONE use it to find their size!! The site is http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php 

Here's a photo     

I'm thrice jealous - of the underwear, what's in it and the thrill of a new first time.   Wink

I remember my first time...  Scary, fun and exciting, all at the same time!   Congrats! ! Big Grin

(08-10-2016, 07:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I remember my first time...  Scary, fun and exciting, all at the same time!   Congrats! ! Big Grin

This must have taken some nerve! I was trembling as I bought mine from a charity shop.

I was so excited, I went straight to the loos and slipped it on. The elastic was so shot that I got no support from it and vowed only to buy new bras in future.

But you are now hooked (as in your bra band!). You will be wearing a bra all the time, as you will need the support & security it gives, so you will need lots, in different styles, colours and fits. You will be enchanted by the padding, the demi cups, the lace, the pretty straps etc. I have got over 50 bras!

Try to find your band & bust size and get used to fastening your bra from the rear clasp and then leaning forward & scooping all your boob tissue into the cups, like women do.

A new new bra will be tight and only fasten on the last set of hooks. Bra straps will slip unless really snug. All my go-to bras were agony when first worn. You will need to get used to grooved shoulders once you wear a bra.  

A good place to experiment with bra sizes is eBay. There are a lot of very cheap bras on offer, and if they don't fit they can go to the charity shop. Don't buy the ones from China, as the sizes are way too small. 

With a small bust, a plunge bra may be the best style, as the thin gore fits tightly under the breastbone.

I usually bought most of my bras online, the few times that I bought a brought in store, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I tried to keep as calm as I could, and I was ready in case I was asked if I needed any help. Oh, just shopping for my wife. :p I do the same thing if I am out shopping at a store for clothes. Hopefully someday I will be able to go and be passable enough that I just shop for me, and try on whatever I like! Big Grin

Thanks for the link for the Bra Size Calculator, it looks familiar, I may have come across it at some point in time or another. Hope you get more chances to go and pick out more bras. It's a lovely feeling. Big Grin

(10-10-2016, 06:40 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  I usually bought most of my bras online, the few times that I bought a brought in store, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I tried to keep as calm as I could, and I was ready in case I was asked if I needed any help.  Oh, just shopping for my wife.  :p  I do the same thing if I am out shopping at a store for clothes.  Hopefully someday I will be able to go and be passable enough that I just shop for me, and try on whatever I like!  Big Grin

Thanks for the link for the Bra Size Calculator, it looks familiar, I may have come across it at some point in time or another.  Hope you get more chances to go and pick out more bras.  It's a lovely feeling.  Big Grin

If you really want to do it right, do an Internet search for lingerie shops that are transgender friendly and go in and get professionally measured.  Sure it takes some inner strength , but the folks where I went were understanding and very helpful. And they do this everyday with folks like us.

oh sweetie, thats Wonderful!
I`m really happy for you, it actually looks like a good fit too Smile

UPDATE guys!  Big Grin

Ok so after a little while of wearing it, my bra felt just a bit too tight, so I went and bought another one - exact same design, just size 24-26 now, the next one up. It's definitely more comfortable, but I gotta admit, even now when typing this, it is just a tiny bit tight on the band, under the breasts. I'm gonna give it a few hours, as I've only just restarted, but for now I'm telling myself this slight ache-ish feeling might actually be good, activating some muscles and maybe some growth, or on the other hand maybe I'll just get used to it!! Geez Auzi, paranoid much??  Tongue  Big Grin 

Thanks so much for everyones kind comments and support!!!  Blush Valerie, I have no doubt I will be enchanted by all the options, already lacey desings are extremely sexy for me to imagine wearing and feeling, and almost ANYTHING with flowers sets my heart a-flutter!  Blush

Here's some more pics of the same old white lace design:
Tongue (mini-update: discomfort on band line is gone, guess I just need a few minutes!  Huh  Big Grin )

Auzi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice! Congrats! I bought some a few some months ago, gorgeous crochet ones, but very ill fitting. Or were then. Maybe I'll fit them better nowadays. I did pick up this one recently I dearly love. I got lucky on Ebay on the size. But very unforgiving on fit. So it does or doesn't fit lol. I had to buy the matching panties as well  Tongue  lol. I'm using it as a fitting bra to measure growth for now. That's about what I look in it right now.
[Image: s_l1600.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon