Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Began with Swanson BO recently

Restarted again today. Just gonna take it real slow.

--morning--
1 x Swanson Ovarian Glandular
1 x Swanson White Peony Root
2 x Swanson Turmeric supplement
1 x Multivitamin Supplement

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

I was taking reishi supplements but I think that gave me an upset stomache. I take white peony to inhibit DHT.

With regards to doctor, he shared my conclusion and just told me to be careful (Old pal). Recommended me either Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, or Both. Will obtain Nattokinase very soon. I figure I will end up taking both at some point.

I appreciate the input Nikki9. Having said that, I'm already on a good plan. My only real hurdle to losing weight is my own laziness. I am quite the sloth. I'm overweight according to my bmi. Since i dont have a lot of muscle and I am lazy, the weight can only be fat. 4 years ago I used to weigh 149lbs for the record. Would like to return to that weight.

(19-08-2016, 06:36 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Restarted again today. Just gonna take it real slow.

--morning--

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

I was taking reishi supplements but I think that gave me an upset stomache. I take white peony to inhibit DHT.

With regards to doctor, he shared my conclusion and just told me to be careful (Old pal). Recommended me either Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, or Both. Will obtain Nattokinase very soon. I figure I will end up taking both at some point.

I appreciate the input Nikki9. Having said that, I'm already on a good plan. My only real hurdle to losing weight is my own laziness. I am quite the sloth. I'm overweight according to my bmi. Since i dont have a lot of muscle and I am lazy, the weight can only be fat. 4 years ago I used to weigh 149lbs for the record. Would like to return to that weight.

Wow so what does all that do???
Tongue i use to weight 140 when I was young too maybe around 17 years ago.. Id like to weight 140-150.
I dunno i think my boobs add 5 lbs each...
But Im working it off with diet and corset training its really changed my posture so far.

Anyways let me know what all that stuff does that you posted K.

Luv
Nikki9

(19-08-2016, 11:33 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(19-08-2016, 06:36 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Restarted again today. Just gonna take it real slow.

--morning--

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

Tongue i use to weight 140 when I was young too maybe around 17 years ago.. Id like to weight 140-150.
But Im working it off with diet and corset training its really changed my posture so far.

Luv
Nikki9
The turmeric supplement is for my liver. Has many benefits. May slow clotting. I take a multivitamin as I don't eat as well as I should. As said before, White peony reduces dht. DHT and that must be reduced as DHT interferes with breast growth.

Nattokinase and serrapeptase are enzymes. These enzymes break down proteins in bloodstream so I am told. Nattokinase breaks down fibrin, which is what holds blood clots together. By breaking it down, the clot breaks into smaller pieces and eventually dissolves with proper diet. Key point it helps restore blood circulation and may lower blood pressure to boot. Is what my doctor recommended me to handle my current issues... Serrapeptase does something similar but also handles scar tissue and some other stuff. Not really familiar with serrapeptase, just understand that it also breaks down fibrin as well.

Dandelion root detoxes the liver iirc. And upregulates estrogen receptors...?
You should read the pinned stuff with regards to breast growth or check the FAQ on supplements. I'd link it but on the phone.

edit: Here you go

(20-08-2016, 02:18 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  

--morning--

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

Luv
Nikki9
The turmeric supplement is for my liver. Has many benefits. May slow clotting. I take a multivitamin as I don't eat as well as I should. As said before, White peony reduces dht. DHT and that must be reduced as DHT interferes with breast growth.

Nattokinase and serrapeptase are enzymes. These enzymes break down proteins in bloodstream so I am told. Nattokinase breaks down fibrin, which is what holds blood clots together. By breaking it down, the clot breaks into smaller pieces and eventually dissolves with proper diet. Key point it helps restore blood circulation and may lower blood pressure to boot. Is what my doctor recommended me to handle my current issues... Serrapeptase does something similar but also handles scar tissue and some other stuff. Not really familiar with serrapeptase, just understand that it also breaks down fibrin as well.

You should read the pinned stuff with regards to breast growth or check the FAQ on supplements. I'd link it but on the phone.

I added the chaste tree cuz it suppose to act as anti androgen / progestorone... other then that straight up BO.

Isnt DHT a hair loss thing in our bodies???

Just out of curiosity too how long u been on this stuff???
And are you prone to blood clots???

[/quote]

[/quote]

What converts testosterone to DHT?
5-alpha reductase then reduces testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. Once this conversion has occurred, the DHT molecule can no longer be converted into another familiar sex hormone, estradiol (a form of estrogen), by the enzyme aromatase.

(20-08-2016, 08:16 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

--morning--

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

Luv
Nikki9

I added the chaste tree cuz it suppose to act as anti androgen / progestorone... other then that straight up BO.

Dihydrotestosterone is the most potent form of male testosterone. is reason why us men grow facial and body hair as we do. also causes hair loss in the scalp. Having DHT can interfere or inhibit breast growth. if you want to maximize your results, DHT needs to be low. Since you're growing just fine, your DHT levels must be very low already.

Only started recently, been a long time lurker here though.

I have had hemorrhoids, It's safe to assume I am probably prone to clots yes. having bad circulation increases chances for clots so yes I am at higher risk.

strangely enough, its been 2 days since restarting and those side effects are more or less gone. I wonder if it's safe to up the dosage?

(21-08-2016, 05:40 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  
(20-08-2016, 08:16 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

--morning--

--afternoon--
2 x Dandelion Root

--Night--
1 x Swanson BO
1 x Swanson WP

Luv
Nikki9

Dihydrotestosterone is the most potent form of male testosterone. is reason why us men grow facial and body hair as we do. also causes hair loss in the scalp. Having DHT can interfere or inhibit breast growth. if you want to maximize your results, DHT needs to be low. Since you're growing just fine, your DHT levels must be very low already.

Only started recently, been a long time lurker here though.

I have had hemorrhoids, It's safe to assume I am probably prone to clots yes. having bad circulation increases chances for clots so yes I am at higher risk.

strangely enough, its been 2 days since restarting and those side effects are more or less gone. I wonder if it's safe to up the dosage?

I have had hemorrhoids too its more so that I sit on my ass thou for long periods of time, and also strain what ever muscle it is by lifting pallet skids and piling them.

maybe I missed it what side effects?

umm just one thing thou 1 pill Bo wont do much so make sure u rev up each week letting ur body get use to it. Id recommend till atleast 4 pills then stop reving up for a bit then when growth stops or slows after a month or two rev up again by 1-2 pills each time till u hit 8. Then again stop reving and wait for growth to stop then reving up again MeganJ is having success at 12 so once my awesome 20 bottles arrive I will be reving up myself as growth has semi slowed and I have been on 8 for a couple months.... Thats the trick I think with BO only rev up when you need to.

Anyways cheers and good luck, thanks for answering my questions.

Nikki9

@ nikki just see the first page. No longer feel side effects btw.

I actually made it to 6 pills recently but I think I will reduce back to 4 a day.

Problem with glandulars when it comes to dosing is that high doses over a long period of time increases risk of enlarged organs and knowing that risk is always in the back of my mind...

Cut the turmeric now that I have my nattokinase.

Now I take 2 BO in the morning and night
1 WP in morning and night.
Added bovine pituitary gland to my regimen. One BP in the morning.

Is there a time when I am supposed to take a break? When and for how long?

Edit: been thinking about adding pueraria mirifica and mix it up but I have my doubts with the current offerings. Originally was supposed to go with ainterol mind you, but after hearing about ainterol not being 100% pm and having other stuff in it, i went with BO.

Siam natural's PM has me slightly interested. Wondee if anyone here has any results from that particular brand...

(01-09-2016, 01:04 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  @ nikki just see the first page. No longer feel side effects btw.

I actually made it to 6 pills recently but I think I will reduce back to 4 a day.

Problem with glandulars when it comes to dosing is that high doses over a long period of time increases risk of enlarged organs and knowing that risk is always in the back of my mind...

Cut the turmeric now that I have my nattokinase.

Now I take 2 BO in the morning and night
1 WP in morning and night.
Added bovine pituitary gland to my regimen. One BP in the morning.

Is there a time when I am supposed to take a break? When and for how long?

Edit: been thinking about adding pueraria mirifica and mix it up but I have my doubts with the current offerings. Originally was supposed to go with ainterol mind you, but after hearing about ainterol not being 100% pm and having other stuff in it, i went with BO.

Siam natural's PM has me slightly interested. Wondee if anyone here has any results from that particular brand...

some people cycle some dont. Personally because Im male I dont cycle because I dont have a cycle... If I was a woman Id cycle. I really should bicycle thou..

My nipples are more sensitive  before i didnt feel a thing and now i can actuallly get turned on by caressing them long enough and even feel goods a little bit.

Otherwise, I dont think ive seen breast growth yet. Nothing that i can write home about anyways.

My facial hair still grows fast. Maybe dht is still a big problem for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon