Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hack for Concealing Breast's

O.K., Some of you know I went to a therapist for the first time last week.

In the discussion, she told me that if I wanted to "hide" my breast's, all I had to do is buy a pair of pantyhose, cut off the legs, and cut out and enlarge the gusset (crouch) area for my head to slip through. And put my arms through where the legs should go. Then adjust where it felt comfortable and such. Viola! !

No doubt, a few of you already know that, but I thought it was cool how she gave me such a life hack since I told her sometimes I was self conscious when I had to be totally in "Male Mode" and my breast's and nipples were so visible.

Wouldn't a light thin cotton muscle type short work just as good ??? ( at least it does for me )

(30-08-2016, 03:11 PM)iaboy Wrote:  O.K., Some of you know I went to a therapist for the first time last week.

In the discussion, she told me that if I wanted to "hide" my breast's, all I had to do is buy a pair of pantyhose, cut off the legs, and cut out and enlarge the gusset (crouch) area for my head to slip through. And put my arms through where the legs should go. Then adjust where it felt comfortable and such. Viola! !

No doubt, a few of you already know that, but I thought it was cool how she gave me such a life hack since I told her sometimes I was self conscious when I had to be totally in "Male Mode" and my breast's and nipples were so visible.

Summer attire always reminds me that there are lots of guys, especially older ones like us, with breasts who make no attempt to conceal them. And they are not on NBE. No offense, Iaboy, but I don't think yours are so large at this point that you should worry about concealing them.

None taken W. The thing is, my nipples seem to want to stand at attention whenever they darn well want to... And, since it's been so steaming here as of late, I have been wearing as thin of tops as possible without them being see through.

(30-08-2016, 09:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  None taken W. The thing is, my nipples seem to want to stand at attention whenever they darn well want to... And, since it's been so steaming here as of late, I have been wearing as thin of tops as possible without them being see through.

Well, Iaboy, thanks to Supple Nipps my once unobtrusive nipples have also become quite assertive--to the point (no pun intended) that I have pretty much stopped using these wonderful suction cups.

(30-08-2016, 09:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  None taken W. The thing is, my nipples seem to want to stand at attention whenever they darn well want to... And, since it's been so steaming here as of late, I have been wearing as thin of tops as possible without them being see through.

Ha ha ha, yes, I totally understand that situation. I swear mine scream for attention damn it. I have to layer so at least they are not too obvious. Wink I recall someone recommending pasties, maybe that would help? Not really a layer of clothing, and could keep them at bay!

(31-08-2016, 04:16 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  

Ha ha ha, yes, I totally understand that situation. I swear mine scream for attention damn it. I have to layer so at least they are not too obvious. Wink I recall someone recommending pasties, maybe that would help? Not really a layer of clothing, and could keep them at bay!

I am at an "In between Stage". My nipples think they are mounted to a pair of DD's when they are lonesome sometimes in C's! TongueBlush ROFL

Well, today I tried nipple covers. They do make a difference. And they let my little girls bounce and jiggle all they want.Big Grin

I don't think it would be so bad, if the breasts grew like a cisfemale, instead of sideways.
A friend grabbed my nipple over the weekend, I had to tell him " don't, just $$cking don't ". Obviously, he does not know, and his attention is not appreciated. Pasties, may be in my future too.

(06-09-2016, 03:17 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I don't think it would be so bad, if the breasts grew like a cisfemale, instead of sideways.
A friend grabbed my nipple over the weekend, I had to tell him " don't, just $$cking don't ". Obviously, he does not know, and his attention is not appreciated. Pasties, may be in my future too.

How rude !

Man can be so bad, I fear the same next summer when I develop furthet :-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon