Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My surgery is scheduled

I'm doing it! I want to make a thread about my surgery experience just in case anyone is curious or maybe even considering it for themselves. (Even though obviously surgery should be the last resort) Surgery obviously has it's risks and I realize that but I have been trying nbe off and on for years with little result. And the idea of popping pm or bovine ovary for a long period of time worries me because of the hormonal aspect. Also, a couple of the people on here that I looked up to that had crazy results seemed to take either high doses of pm or bovine ovary combined with tons of other pills. Which is difficult for me bc I'm bad at remembering to take pills! I could try non hormonal nbe strategies but alas I am running out of patience.

I went to a consultation last week and I told the surgeon that I just wanted to be a size bigger (from a C to a D) tried some sizers/implants in my sports bra. They were small but holy moly they made me look huge! Especially the profile. And they felt really natural and jiggly! I guess because they're silicone? I'm getting 300 ccs in my smaller breast and 275ccs in the larger one. (Yet another reason I want surgery, I'm sick of my asymmetry) The PS said my asymmetry was slight but he said it was more the fact that one of my breasts was a tiny bit higher than the other. He also said I have "moderate sized breasts" which made me feel pretty good lol

So anyways I called yesterday, scheduled my surgery (the 16th) and my pre op then made a $400 deposit. He pretty much had all of August available because the other 2 plastic surgeons in that office are out of town which opened up his availability. He said usually people have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get in!! I feel like it's almost meant to be :) I'm getting silicone implants, under the muscle. If anyone has any questions or if anyone on here who has had breast surgery has feedback let me know!

Good luck! I was scheduled for surgery at the end of September, but the fear of anesthesia made me cancel. I decided to give natural breast enhancement one last go, but it is good to know that the option is always there.

I think breast implants can look really natural and you will most likely love them. Smile Besides, there will not be much maintenance for you. With NBE, you pretty much have to maintain for the rest of the time you want boobs or you will lose some fullness. :/

I hope it goes well for you and that you will enjoy your new boobs. Smile Keep us updated.

I am interested in your thread Smile I am for whatever people want to do with their body. Will you be posting photos? May I ask how much it is running for you? (you can PM if you like) I was debating the surgery a few years ago- I still dabble with the idea. Good luck!

(03-08-2016, 07:25 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am interested in your thread Smile I am for whatever people want to do with their body. Will you be posting photos? May I ask how much it is running for you? (you can PM if you like) I was debating the surgery a few years ago- I still dabble with the idea. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply/positivity Smile Yep I will post before & after pics. The procedure is around 6,000. No offense but why would you want implants? You are freaking perfect! Like seriously the things I would do to have a body like yours. You have my ultimate dream body! Your pics/measurements are like perfection in my opinion. Sorry lol just being honest.

BlushBlush golly <3 lol you're so sweet, thank you! Big Grin

Well when I first started NBE I was considering them. Now I am really happy with the growth I got but the reason why I stay on NBE is because I have fluctuations (hormone issues Dodgy )

Even though my breast size doesn't change at all and they stay the same cup size.. the shape kind of changes (when I have a hormone fluc) I am always charting my body and cycling PC and it can be a struggle and expensive. I sometimes think "I should just get implants so I don't have to bother with worrying about keeping my hormones in check anymore!" lol so that is why I still think about it. 6k isn't that much! lucky! in NYC they were really expensive :/

Good luck! May it be everything your hoping for and more.

(04-08-2016, 12:01 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  BlushBlush golly <3 lol you're so sweet, thank you! Big Grin

Well when I first started NBE I was considering them. Now I am really happy with the growth I got but the reason why I stay on NBE is because I have fluctuations (hormone issues Dodgy )

Even though my breast size doesn't change at all and they stay the same cup size.. the shape kind of changes (when I have a hormone fluc) I am always charting my body and cycling PC and it can be a struggle and expensive. I sometimes think "I should just get implants so I don't have to bother with worrying about keeping my hormones in check anymore!" lol so that is why I still think about it. 6k isn't that much! lucky! in NYC they were really expensive :/

You're welcome! Ohh ok well I completely understand that. That's one of the main reasons I'm getting the surgery done. Even if I got the results I want from taking herbs I feel like I would have to take them for the rest of my life just to maintain my goal boobs. But I'm sure you look amazing even when you have fluctuations/change in shape. The success you've had with your plan has been very inspiring! Smile

(04-08-2016, 12:26 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Good luck! May it be everything your hoping for and more.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it Smile

(05-08-2016, 01:58 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  You're welcome! Ohh ok well I completely understand that. That's one of the main reasons I'm getting the surgery done. Even if I got the results I want from taking herbs I feel like I would have to take them for the rest of my life just to maintain my goal boobs. But I'm sure you look amazing even when you have fluctuations/change in shape. The success you've had with your plan has been very inspiring! Smile

Thank you Blush luckily the bigger they got the less you could see the change! Lol! Tongue

(03-08-2016, 07:19 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Good luck! I was scheduled for surgery at the end of September, but the fear of anesthesia made me cancel. I decided to give natural breast enhancement one last go, but it is good to know that the option is always there.

I think breast implants can look really natural and you will most likely love them. Smile Besides, there will not be much maintenance for you. With NBE, you pretty much have to maintain for the rest of the time you want boobs or you will lose some fullness. :/

I hope it goes well for you and that you will enjoy your new boobs. Smile Keep us updated.

I'm just now seeing this post, oops! I'm actually starting to have some anxiety about the anesthesia myself. Good luck with nbe! I feel like some people are more responsive to it than others. Everyone is different. I hope I do not regret it and I'm just looking forward to the experience being over because I'm starting to get anxious haha. Thank you so much and I will definitely update everyone on how everything goes! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon