Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new tatoo!

Yay! Just got my new tatoo today! I absolutely love it!!!!

[Image: 1Ra1XO1.jpg]

Please share the meaning

(22-07-2016, 05:40 AM)dcdee Wrote:  Please share the meaning

Astrological birth symbol-Aries=element-fire, color-red, plant-Mars, Mars-God of war. I'm just proud to be an Arian. Not to be confused with white supremacy group lol.

I thought it was an astrology symbol. Cute and strategically placed.

BTW I love you Ytube videos.

Love it. I have often thought of a tattoo, but that's as far as I have ever gone.

(22-07-2016, 12:23 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I thought it was an astrology symbol. Cute and strategically placed.

BTW I love you Ytube videos.

Lol, glad someone does hehe!

(22-07-2016, 02:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Love it. I have often thought of a tattoo, but that's as far as I have ever gone.

I've been wanting to get this done for months. Omg! Felt like he was carving it out with a knife. If it wasnt for the pain, it was the closest thing to having a man on top of me for over 10 years!

(22-07-2016, 06:22 AM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  proud to be an Arian. Not to be confused with white supremacy group lol.

Oh thank God for that Lol, I thought it was a mistype for a second as you are not blond jeje. Do they really refer to Aries as Arian, I have never heard that term, not that I have ever been up on any of it.

(24-07-2016, 07:14 AM)giggygig Wrote:  
(22-07-2016, 06:22 AM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  proud to be an Arian. Not to be confused with white supremacy group lol.

Oh thank God for that Lol, I thought it was a mistype for a second as you are not blond jeje. Do they really refer to Aries as Arian, I have never heard that term, not that I have ever been up on any of it.

Yes they do, just as aquarius as aquarian.

(24-07-2016, 11:29 AM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  
(24-07-2016, 07:14 AM)giggygig Wrote:  

Yes they do, just as aquarius as aquarian.

Please don't tell me as a libra i am a librarian

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon