Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones Test Result

Hello ladies, I never had nbe success so this time I thought of checking the hormones status first and then start accordingly !

Basic details:
I am 29 years old female, unmarried ! I am 30 AA . Currently I don't have a healthy weight : 47 kg. My height= 5'5".
I am not under any medication. My period lasts between 28-30 days so I chose day 22 for Hormones Blood Test .

I got the period on Feb,14th and went for test on March,7 (by mistake Progesterone test was skipped so I had to go for this test again on March 10 ! )

Results :

March 7, 2016

ESTRADIOL= 262.48
(F.Phase 19.5-144.2 Midcycle 63.9-356.7 L.phase 55.8-212.2 )

PROLACTIN=17.1 (2.8-29.2)

TESTOSTERONE=41.66 (14-76)

TSH=3.03 (0.30-5.5)
FT3=2.59 (1.7-4.2)
FT4=0.87 (0.70-1.80)

March 10, 2016

ESTRADIOL=275.13 (55.8-212.2)

PROGESTERONE=16.24
(F.phase 0.20-1.50 O.phase 0.80-3.00 L.phase 1.70-27.00)

Please give your thoughts !

Your estradiol levels seem slightly elevated, your progesterone is right on the mark though really. Your T is in range, if a little high for what we want.

I'd suggest trying something simple at first, just a single herb to try to balance hormones. Try something adaptogenic like vitex aka chasteberry. If it doesn't do anything, then try progesterone cream to just raise progesterone to be elevated like estradiol currently is. You may also add a second part to this, spearmint or peppermint to help bring T even lower. As mentioned, it's well in range, but lower is always better for growing the boobies.

Thank you for sharing your results, Rihana. I want to take a hormone test soon myself, and it's interesting to see someone else's levels in advance. You should probably try to gain some weight. I'd do that before anything else.

Also, AbiDrew85, thank you for sharing your feedback. I imagine it will help me in the future, so you're helping more people than you realize.

Thank you Abi for your feedback ! So I am not estrogen dominant ?
Abi, you are suggesting a single herb to try with. Can I also choose Flax ? Or Vitex would be a better option ?

I was searching and found some theory to balance hormones but that is for ESTROGEN DOMINANT, the program includes:
F.Phase:
FLAX SEED and PUMPKIN SEED
FLAX contains lignans which block excess estrogen and help eliminate it.
PUMPKIN contains high levels of zinc which encourages progesterone production.
L.Phase:
SUNFLOWER SEED and SESAME SEED
SUNFLOWER supports body's natural progesterone production.
SESAME contains low potency lignans compared to FLAX.

Thoughts ?

BB checking hormones first is always a wise choice, go for it. I wasted a lot of time by just imagining the hormones status, sometimes we get confuse via symptoms !
You want me to gain weight first ? Usually it is the weight gain that leads to excess estrogen and women are suggested to loose weight first. But I already have less weight so I didn't feel it would be a problem to add any herb in the routine. I'm about to start weight training to gain healthy weight and thought of correcting hormones simultaneously . Am I going to start wrong ?

Rihana, 2-3 things come to mind, that you'll have a higher bioavailability of T, like 55-57%, and free T correlating to 2.45%, too high. I don't think E isn't that far off, if anything, you might lose some of it along the path of building tissue.

A lack a estrogen receptor alpha in the breast tissue, can that be reversed?, I think so, heredity is a small factor imo.

Stress, tied to increased T metabolism. The thyroid production looks ok, though I'd be inclined to say a hyperthyroid type exists, or its just a crazy fast metabolism.

I'd focus on tackling androgens, fix stress issues, (checkout adrenals, high or low). Get blood flow stimulus to the breasts, (massage, isometrics, progesterone cream applied to breast tissue, a thin layer).........possible for whole cycle just to jump start some synthesis.

is it necessary to pack on new weight?, maybe a few pounds lol, all in the breasts though.

Big Grin

Some basics
MSM for building collagen
Vitamin C (builds collagen too)
Calcium (supports DNA synthesis)
Vitamin D , supporting bone, breast, and E2 synthesis.
Water (filtered, 6-8 cups) add a sliced lemon for metabolism and blocking CYP17 (T).

Lotus so I need to add SP or spearmint in my routine with low dose of less potent phytoestrogen ?

Should I try a FG batter massage following with heat? I suspect if I should include FG in routine !

I think I need to cleanse liver first with a milk thistle cleanse for about two weeks at least . This could also be the cause behind elevated E2 .

(15-03-2016, 11:24 AM)Rihana Wrote:  Lotus so I need to add SP or spearmint in my routine with low dose of less potent phytoestrogen ?

Should I try a FG batter massage following with heat? I suspect if I should include FG in routine !

I think I need to cleanse liver first with a milk thistle cleanse for about two weeks at least . This could also be the cause behind elevated E2 .

A cleanse would be a good start, also, PC would reset estrogen receptors in the breast tissue too. Here's something that will actually grow fat tissue, and it's called thermogenesis. Will it work on growing boobs?, imo it's possible.

Cold-Induced Changes in Gene Expression in Brown Adipose Tissue: Implications for the Activation of Thermogenesis
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb...5/_article

I do think gaining weight would help you. You are really, really thin. But gain it slowly, and with healthy foods. This is just my opinion. I'm certainly no expert.

And this thread reminds me that I need to schedule a doctor's appointment so I can get my own levels checked.

OMG ! I had a 33 day long period this month . I knew the cause behind all this is 'Stress' .

BB , yes I need to gain weight urgently. I lost a lot of weight in the past 6-7 months. I am curious to know about your hormones status . Do you prefer saliva test kit ? That is meant to be more accurate , I've no experience though !

Lotus, I will start with vitex so PC is needed ? Is there something else I can choose for massage ? I don't want to try a lot of things yet and want to see if I'm able to balance hormones naturally or with little herbs .

'thermogenesis' ? I didn't get the concept properly!

What changes in diet are needed for milk thistle cleanse ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon