Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(19-01-2015, 08:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  How can a fish be so beautiful?, gorgeous!

I should rephrase this, "you are also the beautiful lady from the ocean too" BlushRolleyes don't want make the boss mad.

that's more like it! *putsthewhipbackaway*...
I was a mermaid in a past life...

(19-01-2015, 08:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I should rephrase this, "you are also the beautiful lady from the ocean too" BlushRolleyes don't want make the boss mad.

I got it on my bucket list to get back to the ocean one day, and I don't mean the nearest local "water revisor", only the open high seas will do, and 25 ft swells and the sea breeze (salt water lol) smacking me in the face!!. DodgyBig Grin.

(19-01-2015, 08:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 08:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I got it on my bucket list to get back to the ocean one day, and I don't mean the nearest local "water revisor", only the open high seas will do, and 25 ft swells and the sea breeze (salt water lol) smacking me in the face!!. DodgyBig Grin.

You should join that American fishing crew "the ultimate catch" bugger me what they go out in is terrifying. In comparison we won't go out in anything over 10knots or anything over half a mtr swell lol.

Time for bed for this mermaid! Night night dream of fishes Smile

Lotus u r right again . Walnuts are best option .
And stop eating those beautiful animals Sad

(19-01-2015, 09:32 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus u r right again . Walnuts are best option .

Avacados!!!

(19-01-2015, 07:59 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 09:32 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus u r right again . Walnuts are best option .

Avacados!!!

Eerrmm avocados ! Nahhhh il stick to walnuts Smile

I forgot to mention olives,

In addition to their function as antioxidants, many of the phytonutrients found in olives have well-documented anti-inflammatory properties. Extracts from whole olives have been shown to function as anti-histamines at a cellular level. By blocking special histamine receptors (called H1 receptors), unique components in whole olive extracts help to provide us with anti-inflammatory benefits. In addition to their antihistamine properties, whole olive extracts have also been shown to lower risk of unwanted inflammation by lowering levels of leukotriene B4 (LTB4), a very common pro-inflammatory messaging molecule. Oleuropein—one of the unique phytonutrients found in olives—has been shown to decrease the activity of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS). iNOS is an enzyme whose overactivity has been associated with unwanted inflammation. Taken as a group, these research findings point to olives as a uniquely anti-inflammatory food.

Olives
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=46

Take a look at this chart,

For me, I'd pick these listed below, but I'd also add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. (Which is a saturated fat, a healthy one imo).

14 halves of walnuts

2 tablespoons of flaxseed

1 can of tuna

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8726]

any ideas on Reishi Dosages? (Liquid Extract)

I have to say that is the topic about which effective information is most lacking. What little expertise I have suggests that licorice is very effective as an anti-androgen. I take that as verified by mainstream sites like Web Md telling you not to take it if you have erectile disfunction. Its problem is that it has harmful side effects, and you should not stay on it for more than a month. Still, you can rotate from Licorice to a combination of other less effective anti androgens-I do use Red Reishi, Vitex and Saw Palmetto when off licorice.
I would hesitate to say I am a big success, but I can say that I have seen surprising (to me, at least) growth in 4 months, for an old girl. I have added 2 inches in bustline since September, 2014 using this basic program with PM and bio identical estrogen creams.
I do hate how opaque this market is, but that is the price of it being a "food" versus a "drug."
Christine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon