Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples

(21-12-2023, 01:04 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  If you are referring to Supple Nipps, at the start you should wear them no longer than 15 or 20 minutes, until your nipples adjust to them. Otherwise you may get blisters, which are unpleasant. But once I had broken them in I would sometimes wear them overnight. Within a year or so I had a substantial and permanent increase in size. I would be happy to have my nipples larger, but don’t want them to become too noticeable. What I most want are larger areolas and Supple Nipps don’t help with that.

I've just found something I forgot I had a aldi  ambiano vacuum pump about size of areola suction pump it's for vacuum containers just had it on works great aslong you don't over pump ouch but it did make my areola s bigger .

I would like to know how to get my areola to look like this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My nipples and areola grew with Snakebites and Noogleberry. My areola went from an inch to 2.5 inches.

(22-12-2023, 04:04 AM)Mindhak Wrote:  I would like to know how to get my areola to look like this.

Decent HRT for long enough. Hers are obviously quite mature, I don't know if this is a trans or cis woman, doesn't matter, its obvious she's been on female hormone balance for quite some time and looks like she's at Tanner 5, hard to determine by one weirdly cropped picture.

I’ve seen Supple Nips mentioned a lot and those are the ones I used, too. They were AMAZING!! Back in 2004, I wanted to get my nipples pierced. I already had earrings, a tongue ring, a lip ring and a belly ring. But at the time, my nipples were way too small. Almost non-existent. Every piercer I went to said they couldn’t do it. 

So I searched around online and found Supple Nips. I used them and 6 months later my nipples were permanently erect and I had no problem piercing them. It hurt like a mother f’er!!! But I got what I wanted LOL 

The photo below shows me in 2002 in the top left, top right was 2006 (gained a lot of weight….was in a long term relationship. That’s one reason why I don’t do relationships anymore) bottom left is 2010 and bottom right was a few months ago.

Forgot to click the add attachment button  Wink

Would these nipple stimulators work if I have breast implants?

(30-12-2023, 07:01 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Would these nipple stimulators work if I have breast implants?

I'd love breast implants

You can see my threat
So I am do it
In the breast implant section

Sandrena 1g (Oestradiol)-Sandrena (Oestradiol) Gel (28 Sachets/Pack) 1 Pack

Was thinking about try this gel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon