Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Fairy

(04-07-2013, 09:01 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  You're like an obsessive-compulsive on meth or something. You have all these racing thoughts which you often post as riddles or barely coherent streams of consciousness. It seems PM is causing you a lot of anxiety. Maybe NBE is not for you since it is causing such anxiety. Maybe you need psych meds (though I would never wish that on most people). Perhaps you should find a good therapist.

Hahaha, it seems JulieTG's posts are making you angry (or rude, at the very least). Perhaps you need to find a therapist as well.

Anyways,that's just entirely too harsh a judgement of someone who you don't even know! It's not like anyone is forcing you to read or respond to his/her threads or anything ;p

Thank You Sarah,

Some very sensitive people around here of late

Julie

Yeah...I don't understand why people feel the need to judge/berate each other on this kind of forum. Genetic males who want to grow breasts likely get more than enough of that irl.....

Oh well, don't let it bother you. I like reading your ramblings, even if I haven't made enough progress to respond most of the time hehe.

LOLRolleyes

I like your rambliings too!Smile And I'm beginning to understand what you mean by flip-flops. This whole business of seeking breast growth is sometimes quite difficult to wrap ones mind around, and the input from this forum keeps one's thoughts spinning!

(03-07-2013, 02:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  We will look forward too you updating us on your superb physical growth and also too warn us if there is a pm switch somewhere,

At present I am inclined too very much agree with your answer, but am being very wary in case there is a switch after watching my friend move or rather jump a few pegs across the spectrum,

I think perhaps the best way to resolve your concern is to do some deep soul searching on whether transitioning might be a possibility you would like to pursue sometime in the future.

As I mentioned earlier, transitioning isn't a goal for me. When it comes to gender expression and such, my desire is to achieve a balance rather than a changeover from one gender to the other.

(03-07-2013, 11:58 AM)julieTG Wrote:  How gripping is she ?
Mine have just started too redistribute fat , no budding again as yet ,
but yesterday the nipples started puffing out and not going down much and the aerolas darkened almost overnight,

Getting quite attatched already,

How many people are going for major growth ?
How many keeping at a delicate size ?

Some on here are very stable in their aims and comments so can fight the Fairy ,

Are there signs too watch for so we can slow down and not let her get a grip or do we just roll on cautiously ?

I ask the question as I am looking for growth and most of all mental benefits , but realise pm works and is strong so do not want too wake up one day and find I am rewired and gone too far,

Thoughtful insights welcome

Julie
x

Hi Julie Big Grin

Well im just experiencing all of this a little i really dont know what will be of me, its on God's hands xD

Anyway wish the best for you and God bless you on your journey Smile

This forum is very important and especially the long term users such as sfem and pansy etc

As they can stabalise and balance our thoughts

Good too see flame sabre coming through the ranks and super growth and looking for balance

Some one should create a poll with all the reasons why we do this , how we feel etc

Be good too some mean data at a glance

Hint sfem

Julie

Polls can be fun. They are also very easy to misinterpret or read too much into. If I can think of a poll question/answer set that I like for this, I'll post it.

(06-07-2013, 09:30 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Some one should create a poll with all the reasons why we do this , how we feel etc

Be good too some mean data at a glance

It would be rather difficult I think to create a poll that encompasses the variety of motives for pursuing NBE. We might have to start with something simple, like polling who identifies as male, female or inbetween.

(06-07-2013, 01:10 PM)sfem Wrote:  Polls can be fun. They are also very easy to misinterpret or read too much into. If I can think of a poll question/answer set that I like for this, I'll post it.

I agree on both counts. I think another benefit of such polls is the discussion they generate.

One poll I've been thinking of doing is one concerning age. Not necessarily current age, but the age members began their NBE journey. Or perhaps the age members would have preferred to start NBE if they knew what they know now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon