Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying Ainterol PM in bulk powder?

Well Sarah,

We looked into this before. Here's a thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9712&pid=34508#pid34508

Your olive oil recipe looks OK. Water needn't be distilled. It will work if it's hot. It's always a trade off with the thermal stability of the phyto-estrogens you are extracting. The publication I linked in the post above was about water at 95 degrees centigrade for 24 hours, so miroestrol apparently can survive that.

Your glycerin recipe looks good too. You can buy it from a pharmacy, but that'll be a bit expensive. Drug stores sell glycerin preparations for dry skin. It's usually just glycerin with some perfume. Glycerin is a waste product from the soap industry, so if you've got a wholesale that sells cosmetic ingredients, it needn't be expensive.

Be creative. What's stopping you from mixing some powder through your suntan lotion? After a day at the beach in the sun, much of the miroestrol will be extracted too. And the suntan lotions are designed to survive some heat and sunlight.

Another possibility is gelatin. If you made a water extract in the oven, mix gelatin leaves in it. If you use less than you need for bavarois or pudding, I bet you can make a lotion or a cream that's neither drippy nor solid.

Staff at Lush are well trained in hand made cosmetics. Take your bag of fenugreek there at a quiet moment, and they can get you the ingredients, give you advice, and maybe do it for you if you can wait a few days.

There's also tons of beauty forums and blogs. Give it a try, take pictures, describe everything that went wrong first time around in a post, and the beauties will be out in numbers to help you Big Grin

Cool, thanks.

Oddly enough, I was thinking about it last night, and thought getting a link from you would be better than making you type an essay on it for me.

Either way, you never fail to impress. I'll check that out and experiment a bit.

Something tells me it'll be hard to find the glycerin locally, living in the deep south as I do....so I'll probably try the olive oil or just mixing it into an existing lotion first. Thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated.

Is it necessary to cap the powder? I bought the Ainterol Powder too and was going to mix it with milk and just drink it like that.

Does the stomach acid destroy some of the PM?

I would just drink the milk with the powder and not eat anything else for about 30 minutes to let it pass through fast, assuming that will happen.

I also bought a bottle of the PM extract to try the under the tongue method which supposedly bypasses the liver and such. Or probably mix it with some Jojoba oil and apply to skin. Although Ainterol mentions that the extract can be taken oral, another brand which also sells extract don't mention anything about taking it orally, only that the extracts main use would be mixing into topical products. But I guess it depends on what the base liquid is.

Funny thing about the powder is that when I got it, the powder was in a sealed zip lock bag in the plastic container shrink wrapped. Then when I went to pour (the powder is quite fine, must done carefully), I could not fit all the powder into the plastic container, which had all the powder and the zip lock bag in it a moment ago. Yes, good vacuum packing. Just kind of funny.

Also, here is a pic of the powder (PURE-M, R1) at about 100x magnification. For those who might be interested in what the powder looks like up close. (not the best microscope)

Ok, so I crack open the jug of powder. On the label it says 4 spoonfuls a day, 250mg apiece, and the 250mg measuring spoon is included. But when I look, there is no spoon.

Does anyone know how big these mythical spoons are? Because I'm missing one lol

(30-05-2012, 12:57 AM)Venus Wrote:  Funny thing about the powder is that when I got it, the powder was in a sealed zip lock bag in the plastic container shrink wrapped. Then when I went to pour (the powder is quite fine, must done carefully), I could not fit all the powder into the plastic container, which had all the powder and the zip lock bag in it a moment ago. Yes, good vacuum packing. Just kind of funny.

Mine wasn't vacuum packed at all. Was sealed in plastic outside, and with a foil/plastic seal under the cap, but inside just loose powder.

(17-06-2012, 06:28 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Ok, so I crack open the jug of powder. On the label it says 4 spoonfuls a day, 250mg apiece, and the 250mg measuring spoon is included. But when I look, there is no spoon.

Does anyone know how big these mythical spoons are? Because I'm missing one lol

.....Cant Resist......Big Grin

[Image: ThereIsNoSpoon2.png]

LOL, not very helpful....but pretty funny Big Grin

Big Grin

on the missing spoon, have you tried feeling around in the jar with a chopstick or knife to see if it might be buried at the bottom?

(17-06-2012, 07:15 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Big Grin

on the missing spoon, have you tried feeling around in the jar with a chopstick or knife to see if it might be buried at the bottom?

Not yet, I was thinking about doing that, but didn't want to coat a knife in my precious powder lol.

I guess I'll have to do that though.

(17-06-2012, 07:18 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(17-06-2012, 07:15 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Big Grin

Not yet, I was thinking about doing that, but didn't want to coat a knife in my precious powder lol.

I guess I'll have to do that though.

unlikely the coating on the knife will even be measurable.....

I tried, but this powder is pretty clumpy, and the jug is almost full. Ended up spilling some on my leg and gave up.

Yeah I licked it off my pants leg. Which added to the stuff in the milk, I'm probably over 500mgs in a very short time period lol

I went back in just now, felt something in there. Managed to work it out, and its dessicant Sad

In the process I spilled more on my pants, and licked it off again. lol least I got the dessicant out. When it's in something I'm consuming it scares me to leave it there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon