Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whats it supposed to feel like at the start?

(06-03-2018, 11:30 PM)Jellidrone Wrote:  Ah, thats good news then since I've been feeling that tingling/tenderness for a while. Not really sure what milk ducts would feel like, but since lactation is my goal I ain't gonna complain if it happens.

they are definitely noticeable when you squeeze your boobs. the breast is said to be comprised of 75% fat. the rest is connective tissue and ducts. 

in my breasts, they feel like little sacs, firm to the touch(squeeze). if I had to venture the shape, more oblong than circular.  see pic below ( my ducts are about 1/4 the size as in picture). You can actually feel them through the skin and fat (depending on how fatty the breasts are). after a while of massaging, It "Feels good" to massage them. its all about the stimulation. I get a "pleasurable shiver" going from base of brain down to the genital area. (that is where the milk lines go).  Now, if one stays on a strict plan, even CIS males can lactate. since boys and girls are identical in the breast area until puberty. It just so happens that CIS male's breast structure remains dormant until we activate it through hormonal conditioning.  There are protocals that CIS women can use to induce lactation ( start lactation even though one is not pregnant). Le Leche League is a good site to learn how to induce lactation, if a person desired to. Now, of course the output of milk would most likely rely on not only stimulation, but also genetics. I had read an article about a transgender woman inducing lactation and breast feeding her spouse's child. Her out put was 8 oz a day, which, doesn't sound like much, but for a trans-woman, that's quite an achievement.  Lactation works on the "supply and demand " principle. The body will only produce as much milk as is required, such as pumping every two hrs, for no more than 20 min at a time per breast. 

you would have to follow a very rigid pumping/stimulation schedule. you also need oxytocin, prolactin as well. Oxytoxin for the "let down reflex" (what allows the milk to eject) Prolactin is the main hormone for lactation. your brain will release oxytocin to allow the nipple and duct work to relax and move the milk from the aveoli sacs to the nipple area. Women who produce excess milk can become engorged( swollen red and painful breasts), if the milk reflex does not allow the milk to flow. Blebs, are little white dots of milk that has clogged the ducts and can also become infected, called masticitus I believe. 

There are also herbs said to help increase the supply of milk, as well as a prescription medicine called domperidome, but that is really only good if you are already lactating. 

Continually stimulation of the breast and nipple area are key to induce lactation, also warmth on the breast is said to help. such as a hot shower, or a heating pad on your breasts. 

Some people have used a T.E.N.S. unit to help induce lactation. (tens unit has electro-pads and uses a battery operated unit that causes mild electro shocks/vibrations in the area you place the self-adhesive electro pads.)

[Image: r7_cloggedduct.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread