Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica - Estrogen dosage equivalence ?

exactly

incorrect figures

x

Julie

it works and it works far better in many levels

I think there are lots of different reasons.

1. Miroestrol
2. AA's that are included.
3. Yes, some ingredients do act as Estrogen Adaptogens.

It's a cocktail, and the strongest phytoEstrogen know right now.  I know that I had to use 1500 mg per day, but hit a wall.  When I tried 2000 mg, I started having problems with cramps everywhere around my body and got sick to my stomach a few times.

Hence, it's HRT now on!

I hope Lotus is doing well. 

Sad

(14-02-2018, 05:52 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I hope Lotus is doing well. 

Sad

??  Why wouldn't she?

You also have to take into consideration the genetics of the person taking the medication. I am by no means an expert on the topic, however I can speak from experience that for me 500mg of good quality pm was enough to start feminising features of my body. I am sure a lot of others have had results from PM alone. When I took 50mcg of hrt in the form of estradiol patches the results were similar to the 500mg of pm. I am speculating here but it could be possible that some of us are more sensitive to hormonal changes or already have a lower t level and higher e naturally in our bodies.

(26-02-2018, 06:19 AM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  You also have to take into consideration the genetics of the person taking the medication. I am by no means an expert on the topic, however I can speak from experience that for me 500mg of good quality pm was enough to start feminising features of my body. I am sure a lot of others have had results from PM alone. When I took 50mcg of hrt in the form of estradiol patches the results were similar to the 500mg of pm. I am speculating here but it could be possible that some of us are more sensitive to hormonal changes or already have a lower t level and higher e naturally in our bodies.

Deece

I found this old thread: http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=19659 and maybe this will help go towards answering the question a little more definitively. xx

Thanks to all of you for trying to find the answer.

It helps a bit, since I have more and more difficulties to get pharma E.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon