Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

looking absolutely stunning. rumor is frequent and high dose use of BO can cause irreversible effects...obviously unsure if you are married or have a partner but how has the BO affected you beyond breasts? i'd be interested in trying bo as i seem sensitive to pm but unsure how it really works in the body

(19-01-2017, 11:56 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  looking absolutely stunning. rumor is frequent and high dose use of BO can cause irreversible effects...obviously unsure if you are married or have a partner but how has the BO affected you beyond breasts? i'd be interested in trying bo as i seem sensitive to pm but unsure how it really works in the body

My partner is aware of my growth obviously, and they are certainly a central focus when we are intimate. A little history about me- I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago, and had surgery to remove it and whatever else was infected. This left me without the ability to ejaculate.
I've been on the BO for about 4 months, so I'm not really a long term user. My plan is to use for 6 months, and evaluate at that time. 
I have noticed increased emotions & sensivity. The obvious breast and butt devlopment is moving along. Maybe even some loss of muscle tonre. But I really am looking forward to getting my levels taken at dr office in 2 weeks, and the evaluating with a little bit more knowledge  in my pocket.

Well I  had my annual physical with my GP Dr. yesterday, asked him to test my Testosterone and Estrogen levels he was ok with that, then I told him I wanted to speak to a therapist regarding GID. He seemed a bit stunned, then I told him how I have felt my whole adult life and that I have been taking herbs to feminize my body. But he agreed to refer me to someone in the area, he was just going to have to look up who! As I was sitting there with just my shorts on , I pointed out my obvious breasts and said these aren't here by accident! He asked if I have been taking any pharm to help me with this and I said no just herbs high in estrogen and anti- androgen etc. which I have been off of for two weeks to get a clean baseline. He seemed relieved with that, especially how I told him I'm eating handfuls of pills every day and I know how that is a stress on my liver and that I want to get away from that danger.
But he was happy with my BP, and my weight- BP is never an issue with me, and weight is slowly coming off, about 1.5 lb a month or so ( except for around the holidays....) but I family history with high BP, diabetes and cardiac issues (parents) so there is a need to keep an eye on these things.
So know I'm just waiting to get an email with a name and number to make an appointment! Wink

Jessica, glad your getting some professional help both medically and mentally.  I have felt that both have well spent in my trials and tribulations.

My appointment is made for next Monday with a therapist - and one of her qualifications is Gender Issues. Right now I'm stoked, but I'm sure next week, I'll be a bit apprehensive walking thru the door the first time.

(14-02-2017, 04:08 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  My appointment is made for next Monday with a therapist - and one of her qualifications is Gender Issues. Right now I'm stoked, but I'm sure next week, I'll be a bit apprehensive walking thru the door the first time.

You are in my prayers Jessica <3
I am with you, my next appointment with DrAnokoff is Tuesday, I am so nervous too but in a good way.

(14-02-2017, 04:08 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  My appointment is made for next Monday with a therapist - and one of her qualifications is Gender Issues. Right now I'm stoked, but I'm sure next week, I'll be a bit apprehensive walking thru the door the first time.

Wishing you the best of

Jessica,

did you start in late july - if so you are 7 months in?  and what is your current BO dosage?  you are def past the point of no return but your results are nothing short of AMAZING and just what i'm striving for.  do you feel different now from when you started?  do you go out into the world dressed as a man or woman?  i would think it would be difficult to hide natural breasts that large.  i can only DREAM i have that kind of success in 7 months!

(15-02-2017, 12:47 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Jessica,

did you start in late july - if so you are 7 months in?  and what is your current BO dosage?  you are def past the point of no return but your results are nothing short of AMAZING and just what i'm striving for.  do you feel different now from when you started?  do you go out into the world dressed as a man or woman?  i would think it would be difficult to hide natural breasts that large.  i can only DREAM i have that kind of success in 7 months!
I started on BO in mid September,  and slowly ramped up to 2750mg per day spaced every 8 hours or so.I honestly think I need to take more kelp as  my normal temp is 97.5. 
Right now I'm only taking good Biotin 15,000 mg per day, and about 45 drops of White Peony extract . Oh and preogesterone cream on my scalp and boobs
I want to see how my therapist appointment goes nexts week before I jump back in with the BO. I might switch to PM just because of the body temperature issue .

So yesterday had my first visit with the therapist. Small talk first then right into why I'm here and I spilled my guts; first time ever I've told someone face to face so many things that i just couldn't ever-ever tell anyone about, from the first time i was dressed in public around age 10 to now. And so much in between then and now.
I know I just want to get into the heart of it and give my the test, but she needs to know my travels to get to where I am now, and of course where I want to be, or more importantly- who I want to be. And I understand this.
She asked what I've been taking in regards to herbals, and if I've taken any prescription meds.  Asked about my alcohol usage, which is what I consider to be social, and not heavy. Asked about drug usage, I haven't in over 30 years. 
Asked about depression, suicidal thoughts,  family life when growing up etc.
We had a few laughs, which I feel was great because I think I can be comfortable with her and hopefully this will give me the answers to the questions in my head,  some of which have been there for almost 50 years!
Next appointment is next Tuesday......I'm finally doing something , that I should have done 45 years ago...better late than never!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon