Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(13-01-2018, 03:23 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  been a while heres a update

Breasts are bigger hopefully not done. weights down a bit...
Some fat redistribution...

I can see there is changes happening in your face and your body is starting to look more fem

*BIG* Difference. Looks *GREAT*

Stevenator *BIG* Difference. Looks *GREAT*

[b]BeautifulBambi * I can see there is changes happening in your face and your body is starting to look more fem[/b]

---------

My face well Im wearing full makeup but just epilated the day before... But ya today I can see a little change in my face.
Going on a trip north to the Yukon to be reconnected with my mother after 29 years thanks to my father.... cant wait for that in feb.
My breasts have def changed they are Heavy but not completely big like BoobZilla id love for those massive things. But they are growing.
I think the biggest change is in my legs.
Im losing 10% of my muscles in my body every month since may. Ive noticed that huge change as I am forced to lift 40 pounds or more when working and its so freaking heavy can barely get the 40 pounds some times.
My stomach continues to be a mess and problem. After march 7th when I get back from my trip im dieting like crazy again...
I went from 195lbs to 210lbs I think its all in my breasts and butt. I hope so anyways

I get depressed for short spurts every day almost especially at work. Prob cuz customers are mis gendering me.
Actually yesterday I was told I was pretty by one woman. I was kinda shocked. Was wearing foundation blush and eyeshadow only....
I still want to get my face surgery.... working on the cash with bitcoin mining. Thats going decent...

My current measuremeants at 8 months HRT
UnderBust 38
Bust 42
Over Bust 40
Bra size: 42D according to bra caculator
Waist 39
Love handles 44
Butt 44
Hip 42

Ok just got my blood test results dont understand what has happened but...
Estradiol 17 has plummeted instead of going up it is now 83 pmol.....
Testosterone is 0.4 so lowest its been...
Nothing is making sense. Why did my E levels drop when I went from 2mg to 4mg.

I now have a prescription for 5mg and another blood test in 6 weeks...
I am also crying my eyes out cant stop... this is so depressing. I had better E levels on Bovine Ovarian at 95pmol and I wasnt even on Anti androgen for a month at that test result. my T was at 14.7 at that time thou.

(08-02-2018, 02:50 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Ok just got my blood test results dont understand what has happened but...

Nikki, about how long was it between your blood test and when you had last taken your Estradiol?  Any idea how long it was between when you last had your blood work done?  THe half-life of Estradiol in your system is only a couple of hours.  You can always ask that your doctor redo your blood test before you change your dosage.

(08-02-2018, 01:28 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(08-02-2018, 02:50 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Ok just got my blood test results dont understand what has happened but...

Nikki, about how long was it between your blood test and when you had last taken your Estradiol?  Any idea how long it was between when you last had your blood work done?  THe half-life of Estradiol in your system is only a couple of hours.  You can always ask that your doctor redo your blood test before you change your dosage.

usually i take my pills at 5am that day cuz I didnt have to wake up for work i believe i took them at 7am or so and had blood work done that day at 9 something...
But normally I take them at 5am every day like clockwork pills go in swallow swallow Vitamin c 1000mg Vitamin d 1000mg biotin 5000mg then it was 4mg estrogen 0.25 androcur followed by little water to swoosh it all down... the dr thinks its not being metabolized for some reason..

(09-02-2018, 12:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-02-2018, 01:28 PM)Myranda Wrote:  

usually i take my pills at 5am that day cuz I didnt have to wake up for work i believe i took them at 7am or so and had blood work done that day at 9 something...
But normally I take them at 5am every day like clockwork pills go in swallow swallow Vitamin c 1000mg Vitamin d 1000mg biotin 5000mg then it was 4mg estrogen 0.25 androcur followed by little water to swoosh it all down... the dr thinks its not being metabolized for some reason..
I'm a bit surprised t hat your Estrogen is oral/swallowed and not sublingual.

Wow, incredible results !

Please, where did you get BO ? I am in France, and don't know where to find that...

Thanks,

(10-02-2018, 04:00 PM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Wow, incredible results !

Please, where did you get BO ? I am in France, and don't know where to find that...

Thanks,

swanson vitamins store

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon