Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

(13-12-2015, 07:12 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  POM, Your citations are inspirations to us all. Perhaps some of us search for relevance in these word and in our lives while others dismiss them as distractions. My humble concept is that the mind of man instills direction to the universal chaos. Inexorably, chaos persists as waves and we ride those waves to give purpose and reward to our lives. Thus we are different, thus we are the same. L^te
---------------------------------------------------------------
The above statement is true. Long ago I wrote the following:

"Order by God, chaos by men." Thanks, POM

Access to power must be confined to those who are not in love with it. -- Plato

Wink POM
Star 

"There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs."

Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs. -- Malcom Forbes

Hey POM, elevators and stairs facilitate one's movement up or down. To wit one must consider: one man's ceiling is another man's floor. L^te

(17-12-2015, 03:39 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Hey POM, elevators and stairs facilitate one's movement up or down. To wit one must consider: one man's ceiling is another man's floor. L^te
-------------------------------------------
Yes, it is all relative.
Heart 

Hug yourself, you are amazing! POM

Only the highway of useful service leads to the city of happiness. Napoleon Hill

Psychologists who study human behavior have concluded that we are happiest when we are striving to achieve success. It is the act of striving, not the successful completion of the task, that provides the greatest psychic rewards. When you strive to achieve success through service to others, you multiply the benefits to yourself, and you ensure that whatever road you choose in life will ultimately lead you to success and happiness. There is no occupation or profession that will not benefit from a concerted effort to better serve others. But the greatest benefit will be to you, in the form of the self-satisfaction that comes from knowing that you made a difference, that without you others would never have received the service you provided. NHF

Have confidence in your decisions. Make them expeditiously, and stay with them as long as you believe you are correct no matter what others say. However, when you conclude you were in error, do not hesitate to announce the error publicly and change course. -- Edward Kock
Heart 

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat. -Rebecca West, author and journalist (21 Dec 1892-1983)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon