Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

Star 

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God, cannot long retain it. -- Abraham Lincoln

(12-08-2015, 04:27 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
There are very few so foolish that they had not rather govern themselves than be governed by others. -- Thomas Hobbes

I must be foolish by completely efface myself for someone else..Sad

(13-08-2015, 04:46 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(12-08-2015, 04:27 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
There are very few so foolish that they had not rather govern themselves than be governed by others. -- Thomas Hobbes
I must be foolish by completely efface myself for someone else..Sad
---------------------------------------------------------------------
...Let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love. Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Khalil Gibran

Star 

Man is not on the earth solely for his own happiness. He is there to realize great things for humanity. -- Vincent van Gogh

Wink POM

Be careful around a person that does not know how to laugh or cry. POM

“Knowledge isn’t power until it is applied.”

Dale Carnegie
Star 

Life is the acceptance of responsibilities or their evasion; it is a business of meeting obligations or avoiding them. To every man the choice is continually being offered, and by the manner of his choosing you may fairly measure him. -- Ben Ames Williams

And well said.
POM
Heart 

The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself. -Felix Adler, professor, lecturer, and reformer (13 Aug 1851-1933)

Wink POM

"It takes two flints to make a fire." ~Louisa May Alcott

Working with a Larger Energy
Going with the Flow
by Madisyn Taylor

Going with the flow doesn’t mean we don’t know where we’re going; rather we are open to other ways of getting there.

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/p...leid=49377

Wink POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon