Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered that chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents. -- Sir Winston Churchill

Wow Sir
!!! POM

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Huh

[attachment=8719]

How you feed your mind is every bit as critical to your happiness as how you feed your body. -- Jeff Olson

You are Mind & Body.
POM

This above all, to thine own self be true; and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. -- William Shakespeare

And before I start my workout very early this morning I remembered one of my fav. quotes:

We have seen in times past that the spirit of one moment or place can be gone in the next---John F. Kennedy-the 35th President of the United States

Love you, POM

I just finished watching this movie that was sent to me by one of my beloved surfers. It brought tears to my eyes. I guess the only thing feminine in me is my HEART. Oh, well, enjoy, POM

Chasing Mavericks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tAwwjRsho4

Like?

Each of us is in control of our destiny by the habits we fix in our lives. Napoleon Hill

Friendly cooperation always pays off because this sort of teamwork creates a positive mental attitude, which does not recognize obstacles. Napoleon Hill

In any organized endeavor, obstacles are going to occur. Sometimes they appear in the form of technical problems; sometimes they are disputes between members of the team over which course is best to follow. If you have set an example of initiative and open communication, you will find that your team has the mental and spiritual resources to overcome these kinds of struggles. A group of people who trust their leader and one another don’t waste energy jockeying for prestige. They know that they will all benefit from a solution, and they are motivated to find it by sharing the knowledge and ideas. From these many parts a skilled leader can create the necessary solution, but only if a spirit of friendliness and honesty prevails. NHF

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon