Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

Your progress in life begins in your own mind and ends in the same place. Napoleon Hill

The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it. -Jean-Paul Sartre, writer and philosopher (1905-1980)
No wonder my mind is so old-eons old?

"The past does not equal the future"

(24-03-2014, 08:44 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  "The past does not equal the future"

'Cause, the past is finite, but the future has infinite possibilities.

Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once. Napoleon Hill

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

You can tell by the company people choose what sort of character they have. Napoleon Hill Huh

(26-03-2014, 05:40 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You can tell by the company people choose what sort of character they have. Napoleon Hill Huh

Fake it till you make it???

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell

Personality is the sum total of one’s mental, spiritual, and physical traits and habits that distinguish one from all others. It is the factor that determines whether one is liked or disliked by others. Your personality is your greatest asset or liability. It embraces everything you control: mind, body and soul. Some characteristics of a pleasing personality include: positive mental attitude, flexibility, sincerity, prompt actions, courtesy, tactfulness, a pleasing tone of voice, smile, and tolerance. Napoleon Hill

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon