Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast buds?

I have mild gynecomastia. I never realized it until I was losing weight and while everything else firmed up or shrank my breasts didn't. I've reached a point in my life where I've accepted who I am and what I want. I want breasts! 

My question is that I can feel a definite breast bud under the nipple on my right side but not on the left. The one on the right seems to sit in a small "depression of tissue while the left I have the same "depression" but it's missing the bud. 

Has anyone experienced this? Will this effect my development? Any help, info, or suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Brie

That is completely normal, and usual, for one breast to bud before the other.

Thanks. They appear and feel to be the same size and shape just a noticeable bud on the right and not on the left. Starting my regime tomorrow and will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Even cis women have different shape and sized breasts from one side to the other. It's very common, and especially now that your just starting your second puberty ( so to speak) and starting to or continue to grow your breasts from where they stopped growing from is I would imagine quite normal for them to develop not quite together but still at the same pace.

Brianna, you didn’t say. Are you taking something that induced this second budding? Whatever it is it’s exciting!

(30-05-2024, 02:02 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Brianna, you didn’t say. Are you taking something that induced this second budding? Whatever it is it’s exciting!

I have gynecomastia so I suppose I have a "headstart" in a way. I actually finally felt the bud on the left side. It's slightly smaller than the right but definitely there. I started with BO, PG, and RR. After more reading and info gathering I am going to add Fenugreek and PC. 

I lost quite a bit of weight and despite losing the weight my "moobs" stayed pretty much the same size and shape. I have to admit that coming to terms with some long repressed feelings has led me to loving my breasts. In that I want them to be bigger and look good. I want them to look like breasts not moobs. 

Brianna, so yourvsecond budding is not spontaneous.

I’ve almost never encountered a male who involuntarily experienced breast growth who didn’t ultimately embrace it as a gift.

I am definitely embracing it and took it as sign that this is the right path for me. Where this path will take me remains to be seen but I am going to follow it. I've got them I may as well do what I can to make them look good and enjoy them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon