Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prescriptions and breast growth questions

That's the best bit of advice for all, I preach roughly the same ... listen to your body
Hope you make a full recover and best wishes 
Weezer

(26-05-2024, 04:01 AM)Fastred Wrote:  Thanks.

I only took 1 capsule a day for 5 days and was already feeling a bit off.  I'd hoped that taking a day or 2 off might help but then the problems hit.  Given how quickly things went downhill I'm just not going to risk my life for this.  My word of advice is to stop at the first sign of anything not feeling right.

Best luck to you on your journey.

Hi Fastred,
That's pretty scary, I have read that PM could have bad side effects on some people. Once you recover and you still want increased breast growth BO is another option with less detrimental side effects. From what I understand and experienced it works well for some and does nothing for others, I haven't heard about any adverse health issues except weight gain which is more than likely from high protein intake and fat redistribution as well as, increased estrogen which causes muscle loss as it starts to convert t to e. Wishing you a good recovery.
Heart

Thanks for your concern and insights.  After all I've been through I think growing my breasts is going to just be a fantasy.  At one point I actually thought that I wasn't going to make it.  I guess I'm just not a good candidate for this.

Can you use other substances like wp, so, rr MSM to try. I know people who have reported dvt or blood clots said it was due to pm, but once recovered they switched to wp or a different  herb and have been good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon