Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

Pooky!

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you that you were so daring and had such a wonderful experience. Being out and about in public as a woman in a pretty dress or a swinging skirt is the most wonderful thing in the world. Of course, it's particularly exciting when there are hundreds of people on the street. I know it's always sad when we have to go back to our normal male world, but your next trip as a woman is coming up soon. 

I hope you took lots of pics. And by the way, I would die to see a photo of you from last weekend.

I love the shoes in the last photo because they have a strap so my feet don't slip out when I walk. I have this problem with some other pumps, especially when I wear hose. Here is a photo of another look where I wore these pumps.

Nadi,

You look adorable, pretty lady!

We didn’t take one picture, we were so busy just mingling with the people, shops, cafes.  On the way home I said to the wife we didn’t take any pictures.  She replied “ I’m sorry we were so engaged in what we were doing I just forgot.  We will take some pictures on our week trip promise.”

While shopping I got 2 purses 3 blouses for my Scorts, wife got 2 dresses and 1 blouse.

It cost a lot more to live with two women in the house.

Will have some pictures in three week. I can’t wait,  I’m hooked!!! no going back for this girl.

Always,

Pooky

(21-05-2024, 04:37 PM)Nadi Wrote:  Pooky!

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you that you were so daring and had such a wonderful experience. Being out and about in public as a woman in a pretty dress or a swinging skirt is the most wonderful thing in the world. Of course, it's particularly exciting when there are hundreds of people on the street. I know it's always sad when we have to go back to our normal male world, but your next trip as a woman is coming up soon. 

I hope you took lots of pics. And by the way, I would die to see a photo of you from last weekend.

I love the shoes in the last photo because they have a strap so my feet don't slip out when I walk. I have this problem with some other pumps, especially when I wear hose. Here is a photo of another look where I wore these pumps.
This red dress would be wonderful to wear I'm jealous LOL   I know it felt great !

Sitting here wishing my life away.  About 14 days till the female is allowed back out in public.  I’m already trying to figure out how to get out again after the week coming up.

I’m hooked living as a woman.

Pooky Hug

Nadi,

Not stone walling.  In the process of trying to figure out how to post pictures, so I’ll be ready after our week trip.

Pooky

Love the red dress on you and the heels look great lovely picture of a happy girl Heart

Pooky,
Fartsalot,
Ninja,

thank you so much darlings!  Hug

Pooky, you really need to take lots of photos. It's so wonderful to see yourself as a woman afterwards. Oh yes, two women in the house are much more expensive, but it's also so much more fun.

Since you liked the red dress, I'll show you a few more pics of it.

I will now be on vacation for almost two weeks. I'll see you again at the beginning of June, sweeties.

Nadi, 

You look beautiful!

Have a safe and wonderful trip.  I will work on learning how to post the pictures in the coming two week so we can visit when you return and after my trip.  We will start taking pictures.

Always Celebrate Hug

Pooky

Thanks for the support, talk when you return.

Nadi. You are blessed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon