Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do people notice your breast growth?

Yes

(02-06-2024, 02:10 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Yes
Seems like it might be hard to feel completely like a male staying male if I am having to cover my breasts all the time like a female.  Like no matter how much I say I’m staying male if my daily routine is covering my breasts like a female. I attached an updated pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am also a male staying male and I do at times have to cover them up. For work and things like that. It is part of having breasts

We had a few hot days and the wife and I were getting the yard cleaned up. I took off my t-shirt and she let me know that no way was I to work in the front yard! 
That's a first.

(02-06-2024, 03:15 AM)huckleberrywine Wrote:  We had a few hot days and the wife and I were getting the yard cleaned up. I took off my t-shirt and she let me know that no way was I to work in the front yard! 
That's a first.
I believe it’s only a matter of time before my wife says I need to put a shirt on. Once when someone showed up unannounced I was looking for a shirt, she said trying to cover up your breasts. She will eventually tell me to keep covered. The boob comments are becoming frequent

So far mine still look like moobs so it hasn't been an issue. I'm hoping that changes soon. My wife is really the only one that seems to notice. She did comment that my boobs didn't really shrink when I lost a fair amount of weight. Today while she was driving she reached over to squeeze the left one and play with the nipple. I'm not sure where here stance, or mine, will be once they become more obvious and more feminine.

Before I started nbe I was really self conscious about my chest and rarely went without a shirt,my convinced me a number of years ago that no one cared so I would take off my tee shirt when we went to the river to go swimming, but that was is it.

Since I started nbe I look around at the men my age and most have gynoclemastia to some extent. Do I go shirtless, no, I am still self conscious about my breasts but that probably stems from being harassed, not so much as a kid but in my early 20's I was constantly harassed by a bunch of mutual acquaintances from a friend of mine that I worked with.

@ Brianna, it sounds like your wife is enjoying you breasts. Guys like us are more fortunate than a few I see on here. Not all spouses are as accepting.

Heart

(02-06-2024, 03:00 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Before I started nbe I was really self conscious about  my chest and rarely went without a shirt,my convinced me a number of years ago that no one cared so I would take off my tee shirt when we went to the river to go swimming, but that was is it.

Since I started nbe I look around at the men my age and most have gynoclemastia to some extent. Do I go shirtless,  no, I am still self conscious about my breasts but that probably stems from being harassed, not so much as a kid but in my early 20's I was constantly harassed by a bunch of mutual acquaintances from a friend of mine that I worked with.

@ Brianna, it sounds like your wife is enjoying you breasts. Guys like us are more fortunate than a few I see on here. Not all spouses are as accepting.

Heart

Tomi, 
I do consider myself lucky that she has always enjoyed playing with my nipples and as I grew older, read that as fatter lol, and grew a set of moobs she would give them a squeeze while playing with them. Before I lost 40lbs a couple of time she would joke about needing a bra. She would always encourage me to get in the pool or water when we went somewhere and I was the one that would often wear a shirt because I was conscious of them. My nipples used to be pierced so add to it that they always stick out.

Like I said I'm not sure how either of will feel as they grow and become more feminine but I am excited to take this journey. Secretly I hope people do notice.

(02-06-2024, 03:00 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Before I started nbe I was really self conscious about  my chest and rarely went without a shirt,my convinced me a number of years ago that no one cared so I would take off my tee shirt when we went to the river to go swimming, but that was is it.

Since I started nbe I look around at the men my age and most have gynoclemastia to some extent. Do I go shirtless,  no, I am still self conscious about my breasts but that probably stems from being harassed, not so much as a kid but in my early 20's I was constantly harassed by a bunch of mutual acquaintances from a friend of mine that I worked with.

Heart

Tomi, 
I do consider myself lucky that she has always enjoyed playing with my nipples and as I grew older, read that as fatter lol, and grew a set of moobs she would give them a squeeze while playing with them. Before I lost 40lbs a couple of time she would joke about needing a bra. She would always encourage me to get in the pool or water when we went somewhere and I was the one that would often wear a shirt because I was conscious of them. My nipples used to be pierced so add to it that they always stick out.

Like I said I'm not sure how either of will feel as they grow and become more feminine but I am excited to take this journey. Secretly I hope people do notice.

I got a nice long stare today from a woman at the hardware store. I was wearing a thin pale pink t-shirt and as it was cooler and rainy, my nipples and breasts were quite visible. When she looked up from my chest, I gave her a big smile and wink. I was on the hunt for plumbing parts and apparently she was too as she and I passed 2 other times, both times big smiles and eye contact in passing. 
That just made my day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon