Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I ask my psychiatrist about GD or GID?

yes indeed I mentioned this on my light up thread

I only have too look at the amazing breasts on the photo pages and mine light up in feelings, aches, soreness, and helps the PM along

Julie

(10-02-2016, 12:10 PM)meroune Wrote:  Ah and one more thing for anyone reading...has anyone thought/realized that the more they came to terms and the more they wanted the body they wanted, the more your body reacted to PM, or any other phytoestrogen/hormone? It seems like that happens for me...

Yes, I think I know what you mean.
You get the ball rolling, so to speak, and then it gets faster and larger - like a snowball rolling downhill?
And you feel the changes, and want them faster, and more?

I think you just described puberty, really. (For someone happy with what they are becoming.) Boys who are becoming men are measuring things, lifting things, running faster, checking their chin for hairs, checking their chest for hairs...
Girls are gossiping more, talking about boys, getting fitted for real bras, measuring their hips and chests, looking at pretty prom dresses....

We're seeing hair grow in places we don't want, more than we want. Watching hair thin and stop where we DO want. Muscles are getting stronger, yay, but we're also getting HUGE, and shoulders are growing way out, while the hips are not changing (the way we want or could see).

So, your body has physical issues - the organs that make up the brain (a system, actually) are from the other sex. And there's no way to re-organize or force the "correct" development for our genetic sex.
BUT, add the cross-sex/correct gender expression hormones? We're in puberty again, and we want boobs, then MORE boos, and MORE BOOBS because they affirm who we are, what we are, match our wants and desires.

This matches the Psycho-cybernetics principle of self-correcting course. (Psycho Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz) Maltz was a plastic surgeon who found that some people didn't respond well following the surgery. E.G., someone who wanted a nose job, he gave them a good nose - but they still saw it as too big, and therefore saw themselves as ugly.
By analyzing this and similar cases, and working with the people, he found that not everyone needed surgery - that some, in fact, were fine as they were. It was their self-image that needed work. Who they believed they were was more important than what their body had provided.
Breast implants, nose jobs, scar removal, facial reconstruction, nerve damage, whatever - much of it was mental.

Note that it WILL NOT work too well for us. Because we DO have physical components, the brain organs are matching the other sex, we have a physical need, not just a mental image. We can't just re-design our mental self to match what our physical self is (which is an oversimplification of the principle anyway.)

Our body and mind are out of alignment. Like a car engine burning jet fuel, it runs... Until the point the jet fuel melts the engine. We're burning our mind and body, using alternate fuel - we'll burn out eventually. Akin to an addict hitting rock bottom and admitting they have a problem, we start seeking the solution to the problem.
And then, we see the improvements, and we want more, and more, and faster, and better.... :-)

---
I wonder now and again if we aren't like the Thalidomide babies. DES children come to mind, too.
Thalidomide cause horrible birth defects - but they were visible.
Our "defects" could be hidden, and caused from similar problems. And since we have population growth, increasing chemical changes (pollution, drugs), and greater media exposure of things that used to be private? If we increase percentage just slightly - say, 0.5% to 1.0%, and then population increases from 500 million to 7 billion?
It's a massive change. (2.5 million vs. 70 million, without accounting for the greater awareness. So there are more, but also more awareness and attention. Messy.)

Probably never know that answer, though.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon