Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Congratulations!! It must be a beautiful dream come true!!

Pooky Celebrate

Congratulations. Hug Celebrate

French healthcare actually cares unlike ours. I have to cough up 20k€ to ever make things right. Oh and we never get birth certificates fixed either. I wish I lived in the civilised world too...

Congratulations!!!!  Celebrate

Hello BN

Thanks Pooky, HelloDiDi and DDs_For_me.

It would have taken me 11 months between the change of first name and the change of gender.

Lara, and for the others, in France:
The change of first name is done at the town hall. (With a file obviously).
The town hall sends a request to the town hall of birth, which will change the first names on the birth certificate. It is only at this moment that you can change your other papers. (But you're still "Man")

Gender change is done in court. (With a file obviously and much more complex)
The court sends a judgment to the town hall of birth, which will change the gender on the birth certificate. It is only at this moment that you become a woman and change the INS (National Security Identity) and resume modifying your papers. And track changes to:
The pension fund, mutual insurance, CPAM (Primary Health Insurance Fund), taxes, etc.
It's all administrative work.

In France, everything goes through the birth certificate.

In response, tell me how it works in your respective countries

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Congratulations Jennifer  Celebrate Hug I'm so happy for you.  Smile Heart

Hello BN,

Thank you Lotus Hug

As I took photos to redo my CNI (National Identity Card), I wanted to share with you the changes in 1 year. 

And a photo of me now. 
I think that there will not be a publication for a certain time, given that I am reaching the end of the changes to the papers and the administration.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon