Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Thank you all for the comments

New Bra Day Part Two ....

I ordered two bras the other day and the 2nd one arrived today. Today's bra is now my favorite, so much so that I just ordered two more.

For the last many years I've ordered and returned more bras that I can count, and subsequently I've had to rely on generic sports bras in their place. I've always wanted a standard looking playtex type of bra, but I've never been able to find one that actually fits.

I've never really liked the stretch straps of my sports bras and I've always wanted adjustable straps with clasps in the back. I really do like the deep cleavage cut in front of this new Hanes bra, as all my other sports bras wear so high up on the chest. So finally this seems to fit the bill.

I've usually had the best success with Hanes products, or their sister brand, Just My Size. I only wear Hanes panties, and most of my women's shorts are Hanes along with several Hanes t-shirts.

Anyway, I'm pleased and here's a new bra photo . . . .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice.  Looks supportive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon