Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Tissue

Hi lisia

Doing my best too find them again lol

David

The right girl won't be a drama and if you now meet on that digs your attributes then your at keeper level

She is out there , just keep projecting a good soul, she will come

Julie

(26-06-2013, 02:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi all
I was under the impression that if we came off PM

Fat went but breast tissue remained,

I thought I had grown some tissue last time round as definitely budded and then the large volcano like lumps sort of melted away,

When I dug into the breasts I could feel like a fibrous sort of knotted stringy tissue , was this breast tissue ?

Its not there any more ?

Julie

Hi Julie, if you have grown tissue it should remain. Depending on how much body fat you have then you may retain some of the breast fat. I'd been of of HRT for years and have kept my mosquito bites. The size got a little larger, but only proportionately with my weight gain. They've always stayed just around a AA cup. Sdaly, I did lose my "puffs" after 6 months and with them almost all of their sensitivity.

-Erin

Hi Erin

Would have thought that if you started pm you may regain some sensitivity ?

Julie

(27-06-2013, 06:39 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Erin

Would have thought that if you started pm you may regain some sensitivity ?

Julie

I absolutely hope so! I've only been on NBE for the last week and I'm looking forward to the sensitivity. Smile

-Erin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon