Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIscouraged

Hi there,

This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for a while now. I'm feeling really discouraged, and was hoping someone with more experience could tell me if I'm doing the right thing.

I've been on PM from Ainterol for almost two months now. I average about 2500mg a day, 3 in the morning, 2 at night. I'm taking herbs for three weeks, then stopping for a week, then back on. I'm 35 years old, 6ft tall, 210 lbs. So far, I haven't noticed much at all. I already have some fat on my chest, and I think it's gotten a bit fatter, but nothing like the budding I've seen described here. I DO feel some aches and sensations in my chest from time to time, but nothing in the nipples really, and there's nothing like harder tissue growth. I have seen my erections decrease a lot, as well as a size reduction.

I know everyone is different, etc, but should I be expecting more? Should I add SP? And if so, how much for my size?

Is there anyone facing the same questions??

ashley

Hello ashley,

(06-11-2012, 05:52 AM)ashleyminces Wrote:  I know everyone is different, etc, but should I be expecting more?

I think it's a little too early to tell. It sounds like the pm is working but you just may need to give it more time to work. Less than two months isn't much time for NBE growth, especially when you take a weekly break every month. I suggest going for another month or two, and maybe reducing the weekly cold turkey break in half. Or maybe you could take a reduced pm dose for that one week out of every month.

If you aren't already, I suggest taking monthly pictures of your breasts and posting them in the pic forum. Oftentimes others see changes you haven't noticed yet.

(06-11-2012, 05:52 AM)ashleyminces Wrote:  Should I add SP? And if so, how much for my size?

You could. I don't take SP with my NBE regime, but it might help. I think those who take SP could make a better recommendation as to how much SP you should take.

I don't know how much of the forum you've already read, but keep in mind there are other ways to tweak your NBE regime if you're still not getting good results later in the future. I'm sure you're already aware NBE takes a lot of patience and commitment.

Ashley,
I am 6ft 4in and 290lbs. I am transgender and I am using PM and SP. I take 2000mg of PM and 1280mg of SP a day. I also use PM cream twice a day. It has taken two months to feel real change in my breasts. My skin, hair regrowth, fat distribution (minimal) and emotional state has changed quite a bit. I take mine over the entire day. actually spread over four doses a day, with the cream only twice a day.

I began my NBE with FG. and changed to PM two months ago. I have been at it all for almost 9 months.

Patients is definitely the key. I have waffled that it was not doing anything I too have some breast fat and I believe I had some growth as a youth I have always had manboobs. Now I have strong sensations, tenderness, firmness in the center of my breast and last a visible ring around my nipples.

I have read a medical paper that said a 10mg dose had a physical metabolism rate of about four hours. That is why I spread out my doses trying to get a stable dose rate. I started this regime in the last 3 weeks and it may MAY be effective. May not of course. It has helped my moods and emotional levels.

Last thing is the sex issue. I have had fairly normal ability but! I do not have spontaneous erections anymore. My testicles are noticeably smaller. I have no desires to reproduce so I am fine with this. I do have normal relations with my wife and she has noticed the changes and is happy with them.

Hope this helps... Hugs!

(06-11-2012, 05:52 AM)ashleyminces Wrote:  Hi there,

This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for a while now. I'm feeling really discouraged, and was hoping someone with more experience could tell me if I'm doing the right thing.

I've been on PM from Ainterol for almost two months now. I average about 2500mg a day, 3 in the morning, 2 at night. I'm taking herbs for three weeks, then stopping for a week, then back on. I'm 35 years old, 6ft tall, 210 lbs. So far, I haven't noticed much at all. I already have some fat on my chest, and I think it's gotten a bit fatter, but nothing like the budding I've seen described here. I DO feel some aches and sensations in my chest from time to time, but nothing in the nipples really, and there's nothing like harder tissue growth. I have seen my erections decrease a lot, as well as a size reduction.

I know everyone is different, etc, but should I be expecting more? Should I add SP? And if so, how much for my size?

Is there anyone facing the same questions??

ashley

Hi,

like most drugs, bodyweight is important. I'd say you are about twice the weight of a small woman. The transsexual dose is double the female dose. You are pretty big, so double that. The standard dose for a woman is about 1g/day. I don't think you'll get much going on for less than 3g-4g per day.

I weigh roughly 166 pounds, and I couldn't get much going at less than 3g/day

But before you go on, consider. Why are you doing this? You don't mention the purpose. I take PM for mental wellbeing, though I started wanting to grow breasts. If you are doing this for a "whim", that's one thing, but have you considered what you will do if you are successful? To me, there is no choice. I have to take the stuff because it cures my anxiety and depression, but I would have stopped by now otherwise. When the reality of breast growth happens, you realise: no more bare chests at the beach, swimming pool, having fun with the family etc. It's a lot to give up.

Good luck

Bryony

Bryony makes a good point. NBE is for good, it isn't something you can take off at night if you change your mind. I am 63, old enough to not give a d*#n what people think. And I have given up swimming completely so my B cups don't have to face the music. However, in your early years swimming can be an important thing at times. Tell you what, an easy way to determin if you want to go this route and can put up with the consequences, try this. Buy a bra in the size you want to be. Then get some silicone breast inserts in that size for filling the bra realistically. Now wear that bra 24/7 (or at least remove it at night) for at least two weeks. Wear it on dates. Wear it to the gym. Wear it home to the parents. Wear it everywhere. Why? Because thats what you will do with the breasts. They will be there in all their glory no matter where you go or what you do. If you can't handle the bra, you can NOT handle the breasts. I did it and found I could handle the bra so it was full speed ahead on the breasts. However, it may not work for you. Give it a try. It will definitely open your eyes. This goes for all the newbies here. I would require it if I could.

(09-11-2012, 01:33 AM)Wishful Wrote:  If you can't handle the bra, you can NOT handle the breasts. I did it and found I could handle the bra so it was full speed ahead on the breasts. However, it may not work for you. Give it a try. It will definitely open your eyes. This goes for all the newbies here. I would require it if I could.

I first started wearing a bra before I had any noticeable bust simply for the nipple sensitivity I'd developed middle of last year... It quickly got to the point that I couldn't NOT wear it. I'd feel naked without a bra. Even after the nipples weren't QUITE so sensitive, I still kept wearing it...

This was even before I'd faced the fact that I was transsexual...

Even if you don't buy any falsies, if you wear even a sports bra or training bra people WILL take notice. It WILL change the way you behave in various situations. Are you ready and willing to make those changes?

Wow you guys, thanks for all the responses.

As for why I'm doing NBE, well, I'm transgendered. I've been a cross-dresser for years and am taking further steps.

As for my dosage, I'm worried about going much higher than 3000mg due to side effects. I think I'm going to have to just be more patient and see what happens.

Again, thanks for the responses and support. Hopefully I'll have a better report soon.

ashley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon