Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO for beginners... - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: BO for beginners... (/showthread.php?tid=31816)

Pages: 1 2

BO for beginners... - CM213 - 15-04-2024

Obviously there is no one size fits all recommended dosage for bo or nbe in general.

I have been like many here still doing research into all options available to us.

I wanted to see what everyone here recommends as for a good beginning regimen for bo is. So I can weigh pros and cons of bo vs pm. I know most people would advise against bo completely. So with all that having been taken into consideration, and we all have to find out the hard way of learning from ones mistakes lol
I do know and understand that there is risk with everything we do especially in terms of altering our hormones and normal bodily functions. 

What would the collective say is the most basic starting supplement regimen for using Bo. Obviously start low and increasing over time. Using kelp,  hopps, proprietary glandular, milk thistle and getting enough protein to support it. 

Thank you all in advance. Any all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: BO for beginners... - HelloDiDi - 16-04-2024

PM gives you a possible DVT(blood clotting) risk, BO does not from my experience. Even on high end of sensible dosing, there seems to be no real side effects, but plenty of body changes. Note that I'm taking BO on side of convnetional HRT and other supplements.

PM is weak in comparison, but it seems to give boobs the most rather than over all feminisation. BO gives everything on fat distribution, it loads up lower body with gynoid fat, it makes breasts grow but it also makes weight gain very easy, maybe ven difficult to control.

BO works on as low dose as 500mg, but 1500mg per day is said to be optimal. I'm currently on 1950mg and not willing to go higher as its likely not needed. But every time I've went on higher dose, the effects have been faster and more prominent. So far zero side effects, but there was someone who noted higer than normal blood pressure while on it. Its likely stemming from something else as I haven't noted anything and I'm prone to elevated BP. BO is a shot in a dark, some benefit a lot, few more benefit some and some people get nothing out of it. There's only one way to find out.

Good starting dose on BO is 500mg, that's two capsules on Swanson brand. Which at the moment seems to be the only affordable one available. Then you can slowly increase 250mg at a time and cap the dose at 1000-1500mg or so. More likely wont do a huge difference. Take kelp or other iodine supplement with it, there's a thing about body temperature people have noted time and again but I'm not sure if its necessary. Taking iodine is a good idea anyway for thyroid health.

RE: BO for beginners... - wee2er - 16-04-2024

I echo what Didi has said and suggested, start slow and listen to your body.
I'm on HRT and added BO & PGland, started off low then gradually ramped up to 1500mg which after 3-weeks really felt it kicking in.
However, my blood pressure which has always been a little higher than norm went up quite significantly! 
As I hadn't changed anything else diet/supplements/exercise/etc, and lack of any scientific evidence I could only put it down to BO/PGland, as such I stopped both.

Regarding blood pressure and for anyone who has raised BP, I've started on hawthorn berry extract and thankfully my BP has come down quite a bit, seems like hawthorn is one of those herb that definitely works on me, although no good for feminisation but brill for BP Smile 

Will get back my BP down more over the next couple of months, then start slowly re-introducing BO/PGland, keep an eye on my BP as I ramp it up slowly to 1500mg as that was definitely the happy dose for me.

Good luck with your regime.

RE: BO for beginners... - Nadi - 16-04-2024

Hello,

I can only agree with Didi and Wee2er and advise you to start slowly.

I started with 500 mg BO and increased to 1000 mg after four weeks. In addition, a pituitary glandular capsule. As an antiandrogen I took 2 RR and after a few days in the evening about 2 hours after dinner I got stomach rumbling and some diarrhea. I then went back to 500 mg BO and stopped taking RR. Since then I have also been applying bio-identical progesterone around my areolas and on the inside of my breasts and bio-identical estrogen gel on my hips and bottom. I have now been on this regime for a week and no longer have any bowel problems.

For a couple of days now, I've had the impression that it's really kicking in. As Didi writes correctly, the lower fat distribution in particular is changing. Above all, my hips have become noticeably slimmer and I am slowly getting an hourglass figure. You just have to be careful that the fat doesn't accumulate too much on your belly. This also seems to have stabilized for me now that I have reduced BO and stopped RR.

I take milk thistle, multivitamins and omega 3 fish oil as support. I was advised against kelp. My blood pressure has even dropped, I currently usually have around 115/75.

Good luck!

RE: BO for beginners... - CM213 - 16-04-2024

(16-04-2024, 06:25 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  PM gives you a possible DVT(blood clotting) risk, BO does not from my experience. Even on high end of sensible dosing, there seems to be no real side effects, but plenty of body changes. Note that I'm taking BO on side of convnetional HRT and other supplements.

PM is weak in comparison, but it seems to give boobs the most rather than over all feminisation. BO gives everything on fat distribution, it loads up lower body with gynoid fat, it makes breasts grow but it also makes weight gain very easy, maybe ven difficult to control.

BO works on as low dose as 500mg, but 1500mg per day is said to be optimal. I'm currently on 1950mg and not willing to go higher as its likely not needed. But every time I've went on higher dose, the effects have been faster and more prominent. So far zero side effects, but there was someone who noted higer than normal blood pressure while on it. Its likely stemming from something else as I haven't noted anything and I'm prone to elevated BP. BO is a shot in a dark, some benefit a lot, few more benefit some and some people get nothing out of it. There's only one way to find out.

Good starting dose on BO is 500mg, that's two capsules on Swanson brand. Which at the moment seems to be the only affordable one available. Then you can slowly increase 250mg at a time and cap the dose at 1000-1500mg or so. More likely wont do a huge difference. Take kelp or other iodine supplement with it, there's a thing about body temperature people have noted time and again but I'm not sure if its necessary. Taking iodine is a good idea anyway for thyroid health.

I agree. It seems like pm has way more risks than bo, granted the risks of bo are feminization all over that some could say is permanent (obviously no real proof or studies on the matter) just seems to be the general consensus from person to person, and everyone is different and alot comes into play (is age, weight, genetics, other health issues etc). 

I am just trying to gather all information that everyone has learn about BO thus far and try to compile it into one thread. Vs beginners trying to spend hours of research and most likely not being able to find answers since this site is pretty daunting trying to navigate it. Lol. 

I really do appreciate everyone's input and first hand experience.

(16-04-2024, 09:50 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I echo what Didi has said and suggested, start slow and listen to your body.
I'm on HRT and added BO & PGland, started off low then gradually ramped up to 1500mg which after 3-weeks really felt it kicking in.
However, my blood pressure which has always been a little higher than norm went up quite significantly! 
As I hadn't changed anything else diet/supplements/exercise/etc, and lack of any scientific evidence I could only put it down to BO/PGland, as such I stopped both.

Regarding blood pressure and for anyone who has raised BP, I've started on hawthorn berry extract and thankfully my BP has come down quite a bit, seems like hawthorn is one of those herb that definitely works on me, although no good for feminisation but brill for BP Smile 

Will get back my BP down more over the next couple of months, then start slowly re-introducing BO/PGland, keep an eye on my BP as I ramp it up slowly to 1500mg as that was definitely the happy dose for me.

Good luck with your regime.

Thank you for your advice. Definitely something to consider for health conditions such as high blood pressure.
I am not on any regimen yet just trying to get as many answers and knowledge as possible before I make a choice down the road. 

Ultimately I know it's my choice but I need to make sure my wife is ok or on board with what ever I feel I need to do for myself. 

I know it's not about her and it's about my health and mental stability but it is also about her in that anything I do affects her and our family. It is definitely thin ice for sure.  So we will see. But the more I know the more I can answer her questions and my own.

(16-04-2024, 01:30 PM)Nadi Wrote:  Hello,

I can only agree with Didi and Wee2er and advise you to start slowly.

I started with 500 mg BO and increased to 1000 mg after four weeks. In addition, a pituitary glandular capsule. As an antiandrogen I took 2 RR and after a few days in the evening about 2 hours after dinner I got stomach rumbling and some diarrhea. I then went back to 500 mg BO and stopped taking RR. Since then I have also been applying bio-identical progesterone around my areolas and on the inside of my breasts and bio-identical estrogen gel on my hips and bottom. I have now been on this regime for a week and no longer have any bowel problems.

For a couple of days now, I've had the impression that it's really kicking in. As Didi writes correctly, the lower fat distribution in particular is changing. Above all, my hips have become noticeably slimmer and I am slowly getting an hourglass figure. You just have to be careful that the fat doesn't accumulate too much on your belly. This also seems to have stabilized for me now that I have reduced BO and stopped RR.

I take milk thistle, multivitamins and omega 3 fish oil as support. I was advised against kelp. My blood pressure has even dropped, I currently usually have around 115/75.

Good luck!

Thanks. I had a similar experience with Pm. Not sure if it was the pm itself or being too high a dose for my body, or if it was one of the many supportive supplements for pm but I def had some major stomach issues that lasted almost.a.month and a half. 

Could it have been a mix of things like catching a stomach bug, or the nbe supplements making my already sensitive stomach even more sensitive or could it have given me some form of IBS. Who know. But since I have stopped with pm and nbe all the stomach issues have gone away. But I also went gluten free as well..so I dont know what really helped me or what was really the cause of it either.

So from what I gather from everything everyone here has advised, and from what I have read in other threads, for beginning any nbe regimen start at lower doses and slowly increase to what many say is the optimum dose (which may vary from person to person). Use supporting supplements to combat high blood pressure ( or at very.min always monitory it), potentially use kelp or iodine for body temp regulation depending on individual, fish oil, a good multivitamin, and a liver support, and possibly a dht blocker or inhibitor like red reshi mushroom. 

Also one may want to consider getting to a goal body weight first before starting Bo with it's weight gaining affects, and well as get into good eating habits or making healthy choices when it comes food. Granted we still want to feminize so we do want to gain weight but in the right places and In portion to our bodies.

So for BO specifically start with 250-500 a day for a week or so  (depending on brand and dose. I'm just using Swanson's since that is one that is common here). Re access and adjust dose as needed.

Supporting supplements are fish oil, help or iodine if you notice your body temperature is lower than the optimal range for Bo to work, a good multivitamin, monitor your blood pressure and if so use something to help keep that under control assuming it's not extremely high to where you have to cease your nbe regimen, and lastly something to help fight against the conversion of DHT. 

Potentially down the line as time goes on adding in topical creams or progesterone for added growth or other benefits. 

And then depending on individual needs possibly combine with hormone replacement therapy (again obviously if that is needed by the individual or that was something that the individual was going to eventually use at some point in the future) 

Obviously none of this is written in stone and again things may vary from individual to individual based on their tolerance and the way their body reacts to some supplements may have to be swapped out for similar supplements that do or have the same effect.

RE: BO for beginners... - Pooky - 21-04-2024

I was honest with my wife, and with her support and advice we are headed to Doctor this week for consultation to start HRT.

Are you considering doing HRT and BO at the same time, and if so is that safe?   

I think a BO regiment would be less expensive than legitimate HRT but not as safe. Just looking for the safest way to gain the best total feminization package.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Not judging anyone just trying to be safe. As safety for all of us is the most important part of our journey.

Pooky

RE: BO for beginners... - Elle6893 - 21-04-2024

(21-04-2024, 11:44 AM)Pooky Wrote:  I was honest with my wife, and with her support and advice we are headed to Doctor this week for consultation to start HRT.

Are you considering doing HRT and BO at the same time, and if so is that safe?   

I think a BO regiment would be less expensive than legitimate HRT but not as safe. Just looking for the safest way to gain the best total feminization package.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Not judging anyone just trying to be safe. As safety for all of us is the most important part of our journey.

Pooky

I agree with everything that has been said. I’d like to suggest that you first determine a clear set of goals and commit to them. Not having a clear vision of the end will only cause frustration and lost time.

I had much success with BO. I used 1500 mg daily (late afternoon and evening) along with Pituitary Glandular 80 mg with each BO dose. In the morning I took kelp and recorded my body temp, keeping a log. Additionally, I added White Peony (twice daily) to keep my T levels in check.

After 3 months I added Progesterone Cream nightly, which helps for shaping. It got expensive, but I added a couple of drops of volufiline to the cream which also adds to the shaping.

One key point…Do your labs. Everlywell sells at home test kits for about $100/pop. How are you gonna know what you’re doing if you’re blind? It’s about safety and being smart. 

NBE works, but it’s very expensive if one is going for a transformation as opposed to a little femininity. It also is a time suck, meaning it requires a ton of effort on your part.

I have since switched to medically supervised GAHT which is easier in my body and easier on me to manage and with GoodRX, it’s a lot cheaper than NBE. It really is about setting goals and finding what’s right for you in your situation. 

Given the social atmosphere, I’m not so sure I would travel this road, if I had the opportunity to go back in time, but I find the comfort of not fighting gender identity issues and mental health a fine trade off.

I wish you well in your journey. Remember, it’s YOUR journey and you need to find the regimen that’s right for you, despite what anyone else has done, including me.

Elle