Breast Growth For Genetic Males
NBE to HRT - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: NBE to HRT (/showthread.php?tid=31447)

NBE to HRT - Pup Ember - 24-08-2023

Hey all. This is my first post so I'm not entirely sure what to say lol. I started NBE because of this site and I'm beyond grateful. It's also the reason I came out as Non-Binary and started HRT. I was taking 500mg of PM twice a day and 1,000mg of Reishi once a day for about 10 months. I saw great results but wanted to see where I could go with HRT. Currently I am on a estrogen patch I change twice weekly that gives 0.05mg per day. I am also on Spironolactone at 25mg twice a day. I've been on it about 2.5 months and haven't really noticed any changes mental or physical. I guess my question is; is this a good starting dose? I feel like it's rather low. But I am also thinking HRT is different from NBE and I should just be patient. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

RE: NBE to HRT - Stevenator_ - 25-08-2023

Hi Ember, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious if you're following r/TransDIY? I'm currently on the 100mcg patch, and it seems low to me, although it's supposed to be a slow & steady way to grow.

I would say that HRT is a lot more different than NBE, as it is much more better, and while boobie greed is definitely a real thing, it is difficult to be patient at this game. I've been at Chris for many years and I'm always wanting more & more bigger boobs. Anyway, I hope that you stick around, share your progress and your journey.

Best of luck to you and take care.

RE: NBE to HRT - AliceDydro - 26-08-2023

What's your patch dose in mcg?

I've read that Climara seems to work better than the same dose of Estradot.

RE: NBE to HRT - Pup Ember - 28-08-2023

(25-08-2023, 01:58 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Hi Ember, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious if you're following r/TransDIY? I'm currently on the 100mcg patch, and it seems low to me, although it's supposed to be a slow & steady way to grow.

I would say that HRT is a lot more different than NBE, as it is much more better, and while boobie greed is definitely a real thing, it is difficult to be patient at this game. I've been at Chris for many years and I'm always wanting more & more bigger boobs. Anyway, I hope that you stick around, share your progress and your journey.

Best of luck to you and take care.
I have not followed r/TransDIY, but I'll have to check it out. Thank you for the support! I think this is something I'll bring up with my doctor for my follow-up next month. I was also wondering, should I be using anything on top of my prescribed HRT? I have some leftover Progesterone cream I've been debating using. Although I wasn't sure if it was too early or if it would hinder my progress. Any advice would be great!

RE: NBE to HRT - Pup Ember - 28-08-2023

(26-08-2023, 11:58 PM)AliceDydro Wrote:  What's your patch dose in mcg?

I've read that Climara seems to work better than the same dose of Estradot.
My patch dosage is 50mcg daily.

RE: NBE to HRT - Pup Ember - 07-04-2024

Well, a long overdue update but here we are. I am now on two 0.1mg estradiol patches, as well as 75mg spiro twice a day. I've noticed some growth but wanted to know if there's anything else I can do to help with breast growth as well as overall feminization. I do have some progesterone cream but I don't use it often as I heard starting it too early can result in stunted growth. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!