Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen (/showthread.php?tid=28121)

Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - Elissa-FinallyAChick - 12-02-2018

I have been using Menta Piperata also known as peppermint, at 3 grams daily, once a day and Menta Nana or Spearmint, also at 3 grams daily, once daily. I drink both the tea and the leafs. 
My experience has been wonderful.
I use them in conjunction with my Estradiol patches. 50 microgram patches to be replaced every 3 days. 
I leave the old patch on while applying a new one. I have been using Peppermint and Spearmint to aid in the suppression of testosterone and DHT. 
Androcur caused depression and Spironolactone left me with hyperkalimia so I was taken off of it.

My experience with Spearmint and Peppermint as herbal anti-androgens has been wonderful.

My testosterone is suppressed within female ranges ( thanks to the Spearmint and Peppermint ) and my Estradiol is also in female ranges ( Thanks to the Estradiol 50 mcg patch ) 

My body hair grows very slowly and it’s vellus.
My head hair grows a lot thicker.
My skin is super clear.
No morning wood.
Very low libido ( highly welcomed ) 

I feel very relaxed. 
Just wanted to share my experience with Menta pipperata and Menta Nana with other transitioning people who can’t take classic anti-androgens.

Keep in mind that my testosterone is suppressed also because of Estradiol use. E drives T down over time. I have always had low T. Now very low T. E levels are in female ranges as well. Breast growth is going wonderful too. Also thigh and hip fattening :-)

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - VergeOfDiscovery - 13-02-2018

Good to hear about your positive experience with mint as I've gotten a supply of it as a supplement, but haven't gotten around to testing it out yet (although I really do enjoy Spearmint as a tea fairly regularly).

So if I read this correctly, you're taking 6 Grams a day total. Any digestive (or other) issues noticed?

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - Stevenator. - 13-02-2018

Can Confirm. 

I grow Spearmint during the summer as a potted plant & munch on a handful of leaves daily. Body hair growth slows to a crawl & effects on erections are significant. I much prefer the fresh and natural AA, to one in a pill.

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - VergeOfDiscovery - 13-02-2018

(13-02-2018, 05:14 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Can Confirm. 

I grow Spearmint during the summer as a potted plant & munch on a handful of leaves daily. Body hair growth slows to a crawl & effects on erections are significant. I much prefer the fresh and natural AA, to one in a pill.

Nice,

Are you making Mojitos with that fresh, summer mint? Smile

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - lilyanne - 17-02-2018

elissa wow marvelous.

(13-02-2018, 01:21 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Good to hear about your positive experience with mint as I've gotten a supply of it as a supplement, but haven't gotten around to testing it out yet (although I really do enjoy Spearmint as a tea fairly regularly).

So if I read this correctly, you're taking 6 Grams a day total. Any digestive (or other) issues noticed?

use to love gardening and growing a variety of vegies. my favorite snack when in the garden was mustard leaves lil after sprouts but way before they matured. been a long time ago but think it was mustard maybe kale.

thinking about started it again and i know what will be in it now, thank you very much.

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - tanysquirrel - 18-02-2018

(17-02-2018, 11:27 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  elissa wow marvelous.

(13-02-2018, 01:21 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Good to hear about your positive experience with mint as I've gotten a supply of it as a supplement, but haven't gotten around to testing it out yet (although I really do enjoy Spearmint as a tea fairly regularly).

use to love gardening and growing a variety of vegies. my favorite snack when in the garden was mustard leaves lil after sprouts but way before they matured. been a long time ago but think it was mustard maybe kale.

thinking about started it again and i know what will be in it now, thank you very much.
mustard is an emetic, it will make you vomit in large amounts

RE: Peppermint and Spearmint as a herbal anti-androgen - lilyanne - 18-02-2018

(18-02-2018, 10:22 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(17-02-2018, 11:27 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  elissa wow marvelous.

mustard is an emetic, it will make you vomit in large amounts

lol sweetie, i have eaten everything raw from my gardens.