Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. (/showthread.php?tid=27921)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - VergeOfDiscovery - 11-12-2017

Some of the most encouraging types of progress pics that I've come across here are where breasts are showing through shirts, tops, sweaters, etc. There's something very appealing about the noticeable and beyond being able to hide look.

I'm sure many enjoy and are encourage by the same so do share your clothed yet unrestrained non hideable wonders as well!

Here's a couple of new ones to start things off:

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - Stevenator. - 12-12-2017

I’ll play along. 

I’m driving home to see the parents in two days, and this is something I’m concerned about. I certainly won’t be wearing this shirt! Ha. Around here where I live, I’m unconcerned if they’re noticeable. They certainly were in light t-shirts this past summer. Around Mom & Pop I’m a little cautious. I’m most likely going to have to get a compression shirt of sorts for next year around them. Other than that, I’m already looking forward to our annual trip to the nudist resort in the mountains to show them off for a week. Ha-Ha.

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - Stevenator. - 12-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 08:02 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Some of the most encouraging types of progress pics that I've come across here are where breasts are showing through shirts, tops, sweaters, etc. There's something very appealing about the noticeable and beyond being able to hide look.

I'm sure many enjoy and are encourage by the same so do share your clothed yet unrestrained non hideable wonders as well!

By the way, VoD ... You look Great!

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - VergeOfDiscovery - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’ll play along. 

I’m driving home to see the parents in two days, and this is something I’m concerned about. I certainly won’t be wearing this shirt! Ha. Around here where I live, I’m unconcerned if they’re noticeable. They certainly were in light t-shirts this past summer. Around Mom & Pop I’m a little cautious. I’m most likely going to have to get a compression shirt of sorts for next year around them. Other than that, I’m already looking forward to our annual trip to the nudist resort in the mountains to show them off for a week. Ha-Ha.

They say stripes are not suited to hiding! Smile

Nudist resort and showing them off, that sounds like fun!

I just woke up & I really felt them straining against my t-shirt. I think I’m in a growth spurt stage. Ha. Maybe some more board members will chime in. Nice thread, Verge.

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - VergeOfDiscovery - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 04:46 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I just woke up & I really felt them straining against my t-shirt. I think I’m in a growth spurt stage. Ha. Maybe some more board members will chime in. Nice thread, Verge.

And nice angle Stevenator! Smile

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - shaneny - 13-12-2017

I can play along as well.

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - witol - 13-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 08:02 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Some of the most encouraging types of progress pics that I've come across here are where breasts are showing through shirts, tops, sweaters, etc. There's something very appealing about the noticeable and beyond being able to hide look.

They are magnificent, so envious.

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - Happyme - 13-12-2017

Here is me in my typical summer going out to town attire.
Sure wish Summer was back!
Bobbi

RE: Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc. - julieTG - 13-12-2017

Sweet

Bobbi

Sweet

X

Julie