Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Jamie's growth progress :) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Jamie's growth progress :) (/showthread.php?tid=27516)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - jessica123 - 29-06-2017

(29-06-2017, 08:16 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Welp im back my gf broke up with me lol im not that hurt tho i dont think it was working out that well maybe ill go into it more tomorrow but im gonna start taking pm again lol and white penoy i was never really consistent with white penoy so it should be interesting

She never loved you to begin with by the way it sounds.

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - julieTG - 29-06-2017

well we did sorta say

anyway happy growing

Julie

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Jamie Lee - 29-06-2017

Yea she probably didnt love me in the first place i dont want to say she did i dont want to she didnt.. Because i want to think she really did but i really think that the relationship was to rushed. It was just one of those oh man we both find each other attractive lets date. But yea im going to continue pm and i will only date girls who dont mind it and let them know before hand. Am i trans? Still dont think i am.. But who knows im just gonna continue pm and see what happens..Life is kind of weird but i just want to be a pretty boy so thats what im gonna do lol maybe ill write more later i kind of like writing my feelings and what not on this journey my mind is just kind of blocked rn i guess

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - PeppermintPatty - 30-06-2017

(29-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Yea she probably didnt love me in the first place i dont want to say she did i dont want to she didnt.. Because i want to think she really did but i really think that the relationship was to rushed. It was just one of those oh man we both find each other attractive lets date. But yea im going to continue pm and i will only date girls who dont mind it and let them know before hand. Am i trans? Still dont think i am.. But who knows im just gonna continue pm and see what happens..Life is kind of weird but i just want to be a pretty boy so thats what im gonna do lol maybe ill write more later i kind of like writing my feelings and what not on this journey my mind is just kind of blocked rn i guess

Hi Jamie Lee,

I have been reading some of this thread and thinking on things, especially in my own life and I wonder if we go into relationships with .... fairy tale expectations.  Rolleyes Don't get me wrong I mean no negative thing, and you sound just like me, but....now I'm looking at it different I think ... let me explain. Love or what I consider being loved ... in a very basic kind of explanation is when I'm in a bad way ... and you care enough to help and vice versa.  Now I know this is a very limited statement but I think it can present a broad enough thought if it dwells.

I grew up with completely different expectations and teachings than where I am now, and the reality of things was certainly a surprise. Walking down the streets of Cambridge MA long ago for lunch I remember a troop of girls behind us discussing where the richest kids at school could be found and you know ... how to marry one.   I yi yi     you just never really know ... now do you ... till the SHTF.  So I take every thing with a grain of salt add a pinch of benefit of the doubt and I'll hug you anyway for now kind of attitude now. Then save my best for the ones that show me they are the stuff I dream of.  

When it comes right down to it, our time is already up, it goes by so fast!!!! Do you really have time for BS?  These are the questions I ask myself now as I age.   WTF I WAS SO STUPID when I was young, I had no idea that the time was NOW and that after 25 yer on the down slope....LOL oh....who designed Humans?!?  100 years is not enough!!

Now, I will take lovers  ....  but true love involves pain Jamie Lee, ... who has suffered for you? them ... you honor.

OK spelling edit done...DOH

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Jamie Lee - 02-07-2017

(30-06-2017, 08:15 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(29-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Yea she probably didnt love me in the first place i dont want to say she did i dont want to she didnt.. Because i want to think she really did but i really think that the relationship was to rushed. It was just one of those oh man we both find each other attractive lets date. But yea im going to continue pm and i will only date girls who dont mind it and let them know before hand. Am i trans? Still dont think i am.. But who knows im just gonna continue pm and see what happens..Life is kind of weird but i just want to be a pretty boy so thats what im gonna do lol maybe ill write more later i kind of like writing my feelings and what not on this journey my mind is just kind of blocked rn i guess

Hi Jamie Lee,

I have been reading some of this thread and thinking on things, especially in my own life and I wonder if we go into relationships with .... fairy tale expectations.  Rolleyes Don't get me wrong I mean no negative thing, and you sound just like me, but....now I'm looking at it different I think ... let me explain. Love or what I consider being loved ... in a very basic kind of explanation is when I'm in a bad way ... and you care enough to help and vice versa.  Now I know this is a very limited statement but I think it can present a broad enough thought if it dwells.

I grew up with completely different expectations and teachings than where I am now, and the reality of things was certainly a surprise. Walking down the streets of Cambridge MA long ago for lunch I remember a troop of girls behind us discussing where the richest kids at school could be found and you know ... how to marry one.   I yi yi     you just never really know ... now do you ... till the SHTF.  So I take every thing with a grain of salt add a pinch of benefit of the doubt and I'll hug you anyway for now kind of attitude now. Then save my best for the ones that show me they are the stuff I dream of.  

When it comes right down to it, our time is already up, it goes by so fast!!!! Do you really have time for BS?  These are the questions I ask myself now as I age.   WTF I WAS SO STUPID when I was young, I had no idea that the time was NOW and that after 25 yer on the down slope....LOL oh....who designed Humans?!?  100 years is not enough!!

Now, I will take lovers  ....  but true love involves pain Jamie Lee, ... who has suffered for you? them ... you honor.

OK spelling edit done...DOH

Whats "the SHTF"  And yea thats true time is of the essence you really dont have to much time to mess up lol. Life is way to insane to be honest but im still here for the ride for now. And yea i can relate to the complete different expectations and teachings i feel... also yea i think the fairy tale expectation is also true with relationships but me and my gf actually worked things out so im happy i can have best of both worlds now Smile. Like i never expected to be like this when im 18 wanting big boobs and being a pretty boy LOL I thought i was going to be some muscular kpop star lmao..

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Jamie Lee - 02-07-2017

I really want to rapidly increase my growth tho even tho ive had a lot of growth so far i want to be more womanly i guess what are some tips or things i can do or buy to make my boobs bigger

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - PeppermintPatty - 03-07-2017

Big Grin  Dude..... you .... are awesome, your GF is very lucky to have you. Your response is just over the top, positive upbeat charming......Congrats my friend because that is where ... happiness comes in....cherish her. Big Grin

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Jamie Lee - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 06:20 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  Big Grin  Dude..... you .... are awesome, your GF is very lucky to have you. Your response is just over the top, positive upbeat charming......Congrats my friend because that is where ... happiness comes in....cherish her. Big Grin

Hehe thanks patty Smile

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Nikki9 - 03-07-2017

(26-06-2017, 06:25 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Also for the person who requested to see my hip and thigh growth heres that

I can see your pussy

Cat!!!

RE: Jamie's growth progress :) - Jamie Lee - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 05:40 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017, 06:25 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Also for the person who requested to see my hip and thigh growth heres that

I can see your pussy

Cat!!!

xddd oops