Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Body Hair Removal - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Any Other Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Body Hair Removal (/showthread.php?tid=27386)

Pages: 1 2 3

Body Hair Removal - GamerGurl - 30-12-2016

Many of us were not blessed with the smooth body of a dolphin and have to deal with dreaded body hair. Since the day I had enough there to shave, I've been keeping the nether regions clear, but leaving everything else. As of a few months ago, I started shaving my underarms and don't regret that decision either. Today for the first time in my life I decided to try some deforestation of everything below the waistline. I literally felt like a lumberjack in the deep woods trying to clear cut my legs. Then came the REALLY hard part; Shaving my butt. The only mirror in the bathroom is an old 1950's medicine cabinet mounted at face-level. I had to go by feel, and feel alone. I put on the brave face of a swordsman walking into enemy camp.

In the end I managed to remove ALL the hair without a single cut, and proceeded to walk through my house like Frankenstein's monster since there was now skin contact that hadn't existed since I was 12. A few hours later I've become used to it, but I am now thinking to myself, there HAS to be a better way to do this than a disposable razor.

Any suggestions from experienced individuals? Waxing the "vertical smile" sounds like a fate worse than death.

RE: Body Hair Removal - MeganJ - 30-12-2016

(30-12-2016, 07:08 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Many of us were not blessed with the smooth body of a dolphin and have to deal with dreaded body hair. Since the day I had enough there to shave, I've been keeping the nether regions clear, but leaving everything else. As of a few months ago, I started shaving my underarms and don't regret that decision either. Today for the first time in my life I decided to try some deforestation of everything below the waistline. I literally felt like a lumberjack in the deep woods trying to clear cut my legs. Then came the REALLY hard part; Shaving my butt. The only mirror in the bathroom is an old 1950's medicine cabinet mounted at face-level. I had to go by feel, and feel alone. I put on the brave face of a swordsman walking into enemy camp.

In the end I managed to remove ALL the hair without a single cut, and proceeded to walk through my house like Frankenstein's monster since there was now skin contact that hadn't existed since I was 12. A few hours later I've become used to it, but I am now thinking to myself, there HAS to be a better way to do this than a disposable razor.

Any suggestions from experienced individuals? Waxing the "vertical smile" sounds like a fate worse than death.

Nope getting waxed there isnt that painful at all, providing they use hard wax. I have been waxed there numerous times - and its never hurt yet.  The worst part of it is having to get on all fours for the wax to come off.....I feel very exposed at that point!

I did try nair/veet cream and that doesnt really hurt much either - just rinse very thoroughly and dont leave on more than 5 minutes......That said I wouldnt recommend it as there is potential for chemical burns on a very sensitive part of the body!

Megan

RE: Body Hair Removal - Wuerstchen - 30-12-2016

(30-12-2016, 07:08 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Many of us were not blessed with the smooth body of a dolphin and have to deal with dreaded body hair. Since the day I had enough there to shave, I've been keeping the nether regions clear, but leaving everything else. As of a few months ago, I started shaving my underarms and don't regret that decision either. Today for the first time in my life I decided to try some deforestation of everything below the waistline. I literally felt like a lumberjack in the deep woods trying to clear cut my legs. Then came the REALLY hard part; Shaving my butt. The only mirror in the bathroom is an old 1950's medicine cabinet mounted at face-level. I had to go by feel, and feel alone. I put on the brave face of a swordsman walking into enemy camp.

I've had great results with a Braun epilator. I've been using one for 17 years (am now on my third, new improved version) and have had great results. Over time, with no special effort from me, it has pulled out most of the roots. My breasts, once moderately hairy (including my breasts) are now 99% permanently hairless, wonderfully smooth and soft to the touch, like my wife's breasts. I first began using the epilator for my pubic region, and while the hair there was thicker and tougher, I am now 90% permanently smooth there. I can go several weeks without epilating and the area sprouts very little pubic hair, most of it around the base of the penis. The model Braun epilator I use has a built in light, which is a big help.

Before acquiring my epilator I tried several depilatory creams. I learned not to leave them on too long to avoid burns. They did a decent job, but they were hardly better than a razor. Within a couple of days I could see the hair growing back.

RE: Body Hair Removal - GamerGurl - 31-12-2016

Braun epilator, huh? I heard epilators REALLY hurt on sensitive areas... I guess the saying goes "no pain, no gain" right? Also, aren't epilators just a mass-tweezing machine? I tweeze my nipple area and it takes about a week before I need to do it again. (the only chest hair I have is thin and sporadic, except the nipples)

RE: Body Hair Removal - jannet.duff - 31-12-2016

(31-12-2016, 07:02 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Braun epilator, huh? I heard epilators REALLY hurt on sensitive areas... I guess the saying goes "no pain, no gain" right? Also, aren't epilators just a mass-tweezing machine? I tweeze my nipple area and it takes about a week before I need to do it again. (the only chest hair I have is thin and sporadic, except the nipples)

It does hurt for the first few tries. After that its painless.

RE: Body Hair Removal - Wuerstchen - 31-12-2016

(31-12-2016, 12:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(31-12-2016, 07:02 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Braun epilator, huh? I heard epilators REALLY hurt on sensitive areas... I guess the saying goes "no pain, no gain" right? Also, aren't epilators just a mass-tweezing machine? I tweeze my nipple area and it takes about a week before I need to do it again. (the only chest hair I have is thin and sporadic, except the nipples)

It does hurt for the first few tries. After that its painless.

Jannet is right. The first time I tried it I thought I had thrown my money away on a little torture apparatus. But the skin rapidly adjusts, there is no pain involved once your learn how to do it. Dry skin, stretch skin tightly. I find that applying a thin coat of talcum powder can also help. The results are amazing.

RE: Body Hair Removal - GamerGurl - 31-12-2016

Hmm... So what would be a model of epilator that you've had success with? When I search up Braun's products I get a long list of different models with varying (and quite high) prices.

RE: Body Hair Removal - MeganJ - 31-12-2016

(31-12-2016, 09:26 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Hmm... So what would be a model of epilator that you've had success with? When I search up Braun's products I get a long list of different models with varying (and quite high) prices.

Hi Gamerguy,

I went with a series 5 model - I had a rechargable one before (series 7 I think) but the battery didnt seem to last very long before it ran out and although it was designed for wet and dry use didnt work well in the wet.  This is the one I have at present http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4438630 although dont know what availability is like outside of the UK - I even managed to get mine half price earlier this year.

Seems to work well enough for me - have pretty much nuked the hair on my legs what remains is very fine and pale. I cant say I recommend using it in more delicate areas - had a few instances of the skin being trapped when using it there, although it isnt painful as it shuts off straightaway but did cause a moment or two of panic. 

Had a waxing yesterday - and well the only bits to hurt a lot were my underarms - the beautician who does mine literally leaves me completely bald everywhere, and it definitely didnt hurt when she waxed the nipsy - just a momentary discomfort and the wierd sensation before of having the wax applied.  That said the position I was in wasnt the most comfortable and I did feel a little exposed being on all fours with my butt in the hair like a female cat on heat, still its worth it I guess!

Megan

RE: Body Hair Removal - Wuerstchen - 31-12-2016

(31-12-2016, 09:26 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Hmm... So what would be a model of epilator that you've had success with? When I search up Braun's products I get a long list of different models with varying (and quite high) prices.

I have a Silk-épil 5. This one. 
https://www.amazon.com/Braun-Silk-%C3%A9pil-5-280-Electric-Epilator/dp/B0077PLO60/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483223745&sr=8-2&keywords=braun%2Bsilk%2Bepil%2Bepilator&th=1

RE: Body Hair Removal - jannet.duff - 01-01-2017

I use this one from Ali express .. Best one I have ever had. And cheap too.

[attachment=13787]