Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BO (/showthread.php?tid=26895)

RE: BO - Carys - 21-09-2016

I remember taking BO a couple of times, but ended up backing off because I wasn't too sure about it. I think I will have to check this out again.

RE: BO - shaneny - 22-09-2016

I'm a huge leggings fan as well, my butt looked great in them while on PM, still looks pretty good Smile

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 22-09-2016

Thanks all. I think Ill be wearing them under my normal pants today... Smile

RE: BO - jannet.duff - 22-09-2016

(22-09-2016, 10:55 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Thanks all. I think Ill be wearing them under my normal pants today... Smile

Your going to be a little warm today ...

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 29-09-2016

Hi I was wondering which is best hrt or bo

RE: BO - Emma Th3saurus - 29-09-2016

It depends on what you're going for. I started with BO to get my feet wet, but I plan to switch to hrt so that I can be treated  by experts/ see my bloodwork etc

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 29-09-2016

I want complete feminisation

RE: BO - Emma Th3saurus - 29-09-2016

Me too, sadly that's not possible with either, you still need surgery, training, and some form of hair removal to really get there.

The thing is, if I make a mistake while transitioning through BO, the doctors may not know how to treat me. I'm getting some nice results now, but it's really hard for me to do trial and error without being able to test my blood chemistry.

HRT has been proven to be massively helpful with feminization, and it's also decently well understood by medicine. If there's something wrong with my blood levels, they can catch it sooner and change my dosage expertly.

Pretty much all I can do is throw herbs at myself and hope that the effects I'm seeing are not just the placebo effect.

I want peace of mind knowing that I'm transitioning responsibly, and if I decide to get surgery, I want to have a clean medical record and contacts in the medical system who can hook me up.

I'm pretty sure that BO works, but I'm even more sure that HRT does.

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 02-10-2016

so looks like ive been losing more weight just not in the right places I want it off damn you world stop taking from my boobs.

If you guys have questions go ahead and ask. I dont mind fielding what I can.

Ive notices a lot of questions roaming around but heres one I can answer.

Will BO change your face? Are you 25 years old and under? If so Then yes you will notices a difference if your headed towards the 30+ mark like me. No you wont really notice much of a difference thou it might depend on the anti androgen your on to block T as much as possible. Unfortunatley at my age of 37/38 I am not noticing much of a difference. My cheeks have become rounder when I smile but as far as much else not really. My hair that was slowly receeding on the upper corners has started growing back. But other then that my face really hasnt changed much. But again I am over the hill. The younger you are the more dramatic results you will experience.
I would like to give white peony a try thou I dont think the chaste tree is blocking much for me. I seem MeganJ face and it really changed.

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 03-10-2016

Hi I was wondering is it advisable to prescription anti androgens whilst on bovine ovary

Thanks mark