Breast Growth For Genetic Males
BO - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BO (/showthread.php?tid=26895)

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 05-10-2016

I've decided my programme will consist 
Raw ovarian glandular
Pituitary glandular 
Bioperine 
Collagen 
Maca 
Amino acids 
Whey protein
Msm 
Anti androgens (androcur)
Noogleberry pump
And massage breasts

Any feedback would be welcome

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 04:03 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  I didn't mean to invalidate anything you said Nikki, I just really want to get my hormones to female levels, and I think that's going to be better for me to do through HRT.

Now that I know some of the benefits of transitioning and I've done some self exploration, I know that this is something I really want to do, and I'd just like to do it under a doctors care instead of trying to hack my endocrine system all by myself.

There's also the fact that if I want to get surgeries in the future, it will look good for me to be transitioning through proper channels. Plus it forces me out of my comfort zone to be open about this subject with my doctor, and it makes me part of a shared experience with thousands of other people like me who are using this method to become the people they want to be.

I think it's great how available stuff like bovine ovary is right now, and it has certainly improved my life considerably, but I don't see it as a long term solution.

At least not for me.

Oh no I totally agree if I had the money Id go that route too. Its more of a complete feminization. But you also have to find a doc that will service you take therapy for months on end before you can start and well I personally spent years thinking about this and weighing the pros/ cons myself I dont need a shrink for them to tell me I am what I am if you get my drift.
Then after the therapy you need to get the recommendation and then it just keeps going on and on. I wish they would be more... straight forward. I also wish it cost less for the real stuff. Look at Thailand they are really on the ball for TG ppls.

RE: BO - Emma Th3saurus - 05-10-2016

I'm hoping that the place I'm going is informed consent, so I may be able to dodge some of those loopholes.

Also, in the united states, even without insurance, HRT is actually similar in price (if not cheaper) than the stuff I'm taking right now.

Under medicaid, which I qualify for due to my low income, I may even be able to get it for free. 

The meds anyway. I'm sure I'll still have to pay for my physical and to get my blood tested.

I'm going to start in January so I suppose I should start looking for a doctor.

A complete feminisation is what I'm after

RE: BO - Nikki9 - 08-10-2016

dunno how good these are but here they are.
Im going out tonight in this yoga pants, panties bra and shirt. With full makeup its pretty dark out so I think I can get away with it....

[attachment=13528][attachment=13527][attachment=13526]

yes my little dog is photo bombing me... here we go going out to walk him...

Purely by accident....
I came home from my hour walk that was great.
I thought hell ill try epilating...
was like OWWWWWWWWWWWWW and it wasnt doing much
went to clean the head of the eplator after detaching it from the main device i kinda dropped the head by accident. a piece fell off. was like shit i broke it... but low and behold that piece is suppose to come off.
Well i tryed it without the piece and was painfree and amazed how good it was working...

heres some pics.

[attachment=13530]
[attachment=13531]

the redness will go away in a hour or so but yay almost 95% painless the lip was a little harsh made me cry but compared to with that stupid piece on and my sides 95% painless and more effective.

[attachment=13532]

(05-10-2016, 06:26 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I've decided my programme will consist 
Raw ovarian glandular
Pituitary glandular 
Bioperine 
Collagen 
Maca 
Amino acids 
Whey protein
Msm 
Anti androgens (androcur)
Noogleberry pump
And massage breasts

Any feedback would be welcome

as far as most of those things....
Maca you will need to workout by doing squats cuz its a butt adaptagen so you might get good results I tryed it before it was ok, I was lazy thou on the squats did get some growth...
Androcur just be careful and read up on it also no alcohol at all. http://www.medbroadcast.com/drug/getdrug/Androcur
The whey protein will help with muscle tissue building aka Booobs.
BO will do the change.
Dunno about the pituitary never tried it. But BO regulates the change threw the pituitary so they say..

dont have a clue about the following....
Bioperine 
Collagen
Amino acids
MSM

and some people get great results from
Noogleberry pump

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 08-10-2016

I'm also going to use breast cream

RE: BO - Mark1977-2014 - 09-10-2016

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and gonna tell him I want to transition any advice would be appreciated 

Thanks