Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line (/showthread.php?tid=24552)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - dcdee - 20-02-2016

(19-02-2016, 10:21 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Might think of Point Of No Return differently. It may be true (and I agree) that if you stop BO so does further physical progress. However, it may be that Point Of No Return could be mental as opposed to physical. The more you see change the more you want it and the more you get it the less you care of consequences. Try stopping after 6 months of NBE... not that easy.

I think that is the true point of no return, which is one i have crossed

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Jimmyjames2 - 20-02-2016

(20-02-2016, 04:37 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(19-02-2016, 10:21 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Might think of Point Of No Return differently. It may be true (and I agree) that if you stop BO so does further physical progress. However, it may be that Point Of No Return could be mental as opposed to physical. The more you see change the more you want it and the more you get it the less you care of consequences. Try stopping after 6 months of NBE... not that easy.

I think that is the true point of no return, which is one i have crossed

How long have you been on your quest? What have you been using??

[/quote]
[/quote]

I have been on my quest for breasts for about 10 years, during which I have used a variety of things. My original desire was to acquire female breasts. Over time this desire has morphed into a need to feminize my body as completely as possible and to ultimately live the balance of my life as a woman. This has become a deep seeded desire, a need, maybe an obsession. So, maybe I have gone past the point of no return, if you look at that point as a flipping of a mental switch as opposed to a transformation of your endocrine system to function as a female. Can I stop taking NBE? Probably not. It has become who I am, besides I like the feelings it has introduced into my being.

As to what am I taking, right now I am on PM, with WP and a WY mixture. I took BO for 5 months with minimal physical success. I have been on Pharma with the most physical changes, and some of the commercial NBE products with minimal effects.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Jimmyjames2 - 20-02-2016

[/quote]

I have been on my quest for breasts for about 10 years, during which I have used a variety of things. My original desire was to acquire female breasts. Over time this desire has morphed into a need to feminize my body as completely as possible and to ultimately live the balance of my life as a woman. This has become a deep seeded desire, a need, maybe an obsession. So, maybe I have gone past the point of no return, if you look at that point as a flipping of a mental switch as opposed to a transformation of your endocrine system to function as a female. Can I stop taking NBE? Probably not. It has become who I am, besides I like the feelings it has introduced into my being.

As to what am I taking, right now I am on PM, with WP and a WY mixture. I took BO for 5 months with minimal physical success. I have been on Pharma with the most physical changes, and some of the commercial NBE products with minimal effects.
[/quote]
And you never tried going the prescription route?

I have self medicated using therapeutic doses of pharmaceuticals at levels commonly prescribed to transitioning women

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - AlexisRene - 21-02-2016

(20-02-2016, 06:01 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I have self medicated using therapeutic doses of pharmaceuticals at levels commonly prescribed to transitioning women

Curiously when you were on BO, did you notice any difference with your hair line? Not that you may have had that issue, just curious if you noticed a difference.

Have receding hair line specifically on temples & started taking biotin last summer(mid July). The only improvement I noticed was fingernails became smoother. However after starting BO in December I can see my hair line filling in & new hair growing in established areas. Though it seems a slow process. Still taking Biotin every other day. Nails became stronger & less prone to breaking. Yay! Smile

I would consider the PM/WP route if the hair line improvements remain. Though when on HRT via a Doc's orders years ago was when my hair line began receding. Wrinkles, fine lines & pores also became more apparent. For me HRT seemed to have the opposite effect of what I had hoped for while BO seems to be working well. That said, not thinking BO is recommended as a long term route.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - dcdee - 22-02-2016

I naturally have a full head of hair that most natal woman would kill for. The only impact that any of the NBE or pharma programs i have used is to have my hair grow faster. I am lucky that way and unlucky in the fact that my hair dresser charges me for women's cut rather than men's

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Grew_Some - 03-05-2016

Hi all,

So... I ran out of BO about a week ago and decided it was time to do the 'point of no return test'.

I had been taking three pills daily for about 7.5 months and upped it to 4 daily for the last month. So in total have been doing BO for about 8.5 months.

Status at time of stoppage:
- Biggest change I noticed was some amount of hair regrowth.
- Nipples more sensitive.
- Some breast growth, but not a lot.
- Boy parts still functioning normally.
- Did have oilier facial skin in the first month and again when I upped to 4 pills a day.

I will probably mostly be monitoring the hair regrowth end of things, since that was the most noticeable change so far. I am continuing with a bit of breast massage and likely a fair bit of nipple play ( Since it's so much fun Big Grin ) but am doing nothing else for a few months and we'll see what happens. All for now, I will keep you posted on any further results.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - emilymd - 06-05-2016

I think I should have read this thread months ago but it's never late. Anyway I've been like dcdee on pharma for years, then I totally stopped and restarted my journey years later, this time nbe only.

I've been following many methods and routines and I think that the ones that worked for me were PM and BO.

BO... I've been taking it initially for more than 9 months, rigorously drinking protein shakes, checking my temperature, with some result... Well, I stopped it and.. I've become father again! Smile

After 2 months of pause I started with PM, FG and SP. That worked much better than BO and pharma however after few months I had to stop. After 6 months of that forced pause what I did is to start with PM, this time liquid extract!! Giving great results but after a bit results started to stall.

Now, my actual regime is weird but it's working! Rigorous SP, one week of PM and one week of BO and yeah, after 6 months I feel my breast fuller and I can see that my breast is showing thru clothes, nothing I can hide at this point. At the office I say it's ginecomastia.

So, it's like something that people have to experience rather than reading online. For some of us will work pm, for some others will work bo.. In my case are both! Just don't be discouraged (never be discouraged) and do what you feel is the best for you.

... In my case, bonus, my wife like to play with the girls! But I am sure that deeply deeply she don't approve what I am doing. I suspect she knows but she keep asking me to see a doctor for that "ginecomastia"!

Oh and by the way... Down there is starting not to work very well, only with a lot of effort I am able to reach orgasms.

Smile

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - AlexisRene - 06-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 07:55 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi all,

So... I ran out of BO about a week ago and decided it was time to do the 'point of no return test'.

It is nice to see updates, so thank you for that. Have been using the same since Dec with about the same results. Though would think the point of no return as quoted around a certain site would have the dose at 2800-3200 mg daily. Think that is what I read some months back. Thinkin even with that, the stars & planets would have to align perfectly for a chance at that.