Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line (/showthread.php?tid=24552)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - dcdee - 23-01-2016

Hi Alexis

Welcome to the group and the thread I started

I wish you well on your quest for breasts.

You will need to inch your dosage up a bit to see results. How much and what other NBE herbs you will need is up for debate, as you will see as you weed through the forum posts.

Your body is unique and will respond to what it wants to respond to. Listen to it and tweek your regime as needed

Christina

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - AlexisRene - 23-01-2016

Thank you Christine.

Really had not researched much prior to ordering. A few reviews via Amazon, a few pages that correlated & honestly did give anything of this nature much respect. Also had ordered Pueraria Mirifica & Rose Clover combination. But thinking will return/exchange those & see where this goes. Also am now consumed with learning/reading more as my experience with estradiol/spiro was less than fabulous.

I know 250mg dose is low as one capsule per day is intended for natal female. Just wanted to see if there were any side effects.

Thanks again & hope to see many more updates from anyone willing to share what they have learned. Smile

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Mindy2017 - 23-01-2016

Hi Alexis,

With BO all it takes is time, if you happen to be one who it works for. For me it took about 3 months before visible change occurred as opposed to tenderness, tingles, etc. Adding MSM as a component made a BIG difference. Wish I would have done that way sooner. Look around- you will find all kinds of great people, tips and programs.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - AlexisRene - 25-01-2016

(23-01-2016, 08:08 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Hi Alexis,

With BO all it takes is time, if you happen to be one who it works for. For me it took about 3 months before visible change occurred as opposed to tenderness, tingles, etc. Adding MSM as a component made a BIG difference. Wish I would have done that way sooner. Look around- you will find all kinds of great people, tips and programs.

Hi & Thank you Mayko.

Am guessing the MSM is for collagen support? May be wrong, just guessing.

Anyway, soon after reading the post above, the search began for info. Started with a couple of review posts on Amazon & ran into the below quoted text(rant). Am only asking out of curiosity if you or someone else finds this reasonable? Would have never known the differences, sources previously.

The brand is Doctor's Best Best MSM (1500 mg) Tablets, 120-Count

"What's the big difference between Lignisul and Opti? A lot.

"Lignisul MSM is manufactured by Fine Netraceuticals, Inc. (FNI) at a facility in Alabama (granular) and in Canada (powder) from DMSO obtained from a FNI-owned facility in China. Their DMSO is produced through a chemical reaction. The DMSO is tested upon arrival to the US to strict guidelines prior to manufacture into MSM. Then the MSM is tested by an independent third party for purity and contamination where it is certified as 99.9% pure and free of contaminants and heavy metals. While Lignisul is made in the US, not all raw materials originate in the US. FNI does not currently pay any royalties to the MSM patent holder, MSM Investments Company, LLC., claiming that the existing patents are either invalid or expired. FNI (formerly CarolwoodMSM) won a court decision in August of 2001, which reinforced their position on at least one of the patents.

OptiMSM is manufactured in Washington by Cardinal Nutrition at a facility that Cardinal owns and is dedicated only for making MSM. Their plant is NNFA GMP certified. They obtain their DMSO from the only US-based provider of DMSO. Therefore, OptiMSM is made wholly in the US from raw materials obtained in the US and North America, and is also certified as pure and free of contaminants and heavy metals. Cardinal does pay royalties to the MSM patent holder, MSM Investments Company, LLC., but is not the patent holder itself. Dr. Stanley Jacob, one of the authors of The Miracle of MSM - The Natural Solution for Pain, has given his endorsement to the OptiMSM brand."

- [...]

The photo of the pill bottle above shows a blue "OptiMSM" seal. The bottle I got has a "Lignisul" seal. This is FALSE advertising. AND to make add salt to the wound, the price I paid for it on Monday was: Order Total: $12.95 - Today, two-days later, it's: Price: $6.90."

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - julieTG - 25-01-2016

Opti MSM

is the only one I would consider and thats for many reasons,
one being a close friend owns the largest material manufacturing supplement company in the Uk and he knows his stuff and they buy large tonnages

Julie

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - AlexisRene - 28-01-2016

(25-01-2016, 10:50 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Opti MSM

one being a close friend owns the largest material manufacturing supplement company in the Uk and he knows his stuff and they buy large tonnages

Julie

Appreciate the response. Is the Kala brand worth $26 vs most of the others advertising Opti at $10+/-? Know long term cost per capsule is minimal, just asking if anyone has preferences.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Mindy2017 - 28-01-2016

(28-01-2016, 05:29 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  
(25-01-2016, 10:50 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Opti MSM

Julie

Appreciate the response. Is the Kala brand worth $26 vs most of the others advertising Opti at $10+/-? Know long term cost per capsule is minimal, just asking if anyone has preferences.

Ive always bought it from Swansons for $10.99, but its on sale today for $5.99.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Grew_Some - 06-02-2016

Hi all,

I'm officially crossing the "six months of BO" line today.

Current status:
- Still doing 750mg daily.
- I think the boobs may be growing, but very slowly, still under an A cup.
- Nipples are still sensitive and so much fun to play with...
- Still getting a good amount of hair regrowth.
- Boy parts are still functioning.

I still have four bottles of BO left, so will finish those off before I take a break, which should be in about three months.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - dcdee - 06-02-2016

Keep us updated

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Jimmyjames2 - 19-02-2016

I'm a newbie in my quest for breasts. I would like to see some overall feminization of my body as well. I've been reading blog after blog for the best way to go about this. Basically, I wouldn't get the approval from the family for this journey, so I may be overly cautious in my pursuit and get nowhere.

I'm in my 50's and I know my testosterone level has dropped. Tested in January for my yearly check up, I'm in the lower 25% of normal. I have a little weight on me which have created moobs. I'm 6'3", 224lbs. I figured I'll work on losing a little weight at the same time experiment with some herbs and see what happens. I purchased Fenugreek and saw palmetto. Didn't even start that and bought some pueraria mirifica and maca. Just got delivery of that yesterday, and now I'm questioning myself that I should try bovine ovary.

I'm trying to put this all together, but all the information is scattered all over, with different theories and results. Some seem definitely untrustworthy.

Getting to the point, it seems like BO is the most interesting route to take, but also the most dangerous. There's chatter about going too far and your body takes over as if it is a genetic female less the ovaries. No stopping it or reversing it. If this is so potent, why can you purchase it without a prescription? Going on HRT is by prescription only, but it's reversible if you stop, right?

I just like to find out if the stories of BO are true and if I should steer away from it (for now). If so, with the other herbs I've already purchased, what would be the best regimen to take them. Again, I've searched countless blogs, found nothing I feel I can use as guidance.

Jim