Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line (/showthread.php?tid=24552)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Aheartwill - 09-05-2016

After reading all these posts...makes you wonder if the reviews you see on Amazon are from real people regarding the Ovarian Glandular... I am only a week into it.... But I am going to follow through with at least 2000mg a day as well as breast massage.... I will most certainly keep everyone posted!

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Birgit - 30-06-2016

(06-05-2016, 05:16 AM)emilymd Wrote:  ...

Now, my actual regime is weird but it's working! Rigorous SP, one week of PM and one week of BO and yeah, after 6 months I feel my breast fuller and I can see that my breast is showing thru clothes, nothing I can hide at this point. At the office I say it's ginecomastia.

... In my case, bonus, my wife like to play with the girls! But I am sure that deeply deeply she don't approve what I am doing. I suspect she knows but she keep asking me to see a doctor for that "ginecomastia"!

Oh and by the way... Down there is starting not to work very well, only with a lot of effort I am able to reach orgasms.

Smile
Thanks for your post. I am almost exactly in your shoes.
Doing SP high dose since Monday and starting high dose BO next week.
Have 41C already and my wifes likes my manboobs.
She has no clue what I am going to do ...

I took exact measurements and pictures so I hope I can pretty good document and prove progress.

Keep me in your prayers.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - MeganJ - 30-07-2016

Have reached six months today - it definately feels like a milestone of sorts but am not sure its a point of no return physically, progress seems to have slowed if anything recently although have ramped up to 12 a day of Swansons BO (for a couple of weeks) to see if that kicks things off again.

Am sure six months of PM would possibly have similar effects and none seems to talk about a point of no return with that! I have noticed that whilst there has been some shrinkage downstairs I can still achieve a diamond cutter when needed and it all still works fine if a little more slowly than before!

One thing I have noticed though is that I think it would be a lot harder to stop taking BO now than a couple of months ago although I think its the routine which has become somewhat ingrained in me which I would miss rather than being dependent on the BO or the effects of it. That said despite there not being a point of no return in my view, I do think there might be a point at which even if I stop that the changes will take a very long time to reverse or only partially reverse but I dont think this will have a set time frame.

However I definately dont subscribe to the view that I will suddenly want full SRS or to be a full time woman from taking BO - I think those that have done this have always wanted to do it and have been taking BO as it is potentially more potent if they have been unable to get full hormones.

Megan

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Pansy-Mae - 03-08-2016

(30-07-2016, 04:31 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Am sure six months of PM would possibly have similar effects and none seems to talk about a point of no return with that! I have noticed that whilst there has been some shrinkage downstairs I can still achieve a diamond cutter when needed and it all still works fine if a little more slowly than before!

One thing I have noticed though is that I think it would be a lot harder to stop taking BO now than a couple of months ago although I think its the routine which has become somewhat ingrained in me which I would miss rather than being dependent on the BO or the effects of it. That said despite there not being a point of no return in my view, I do think there might be a point at which even if I stop that the changes will take a very long time to reverse or only partially reverse but I dont think this will have a set time frame.

However I definately dont subscribe to the view that I will suddenly want full SRS or to be a full time woman from taking BO - I think those that have done this have always wanted to do it and have been taking BO as it is potentially more potent if they have been unable to get full hormones.

Megan

Interesting post Megan, thank you. I've only ever taken PM although BO has been under consideration for quite a while. As I've said elsewhere, I stopped taking anything last December and since then I've lost a cup size in volume, which is fat going back to 'male chest'. I still have the actual breast tissue but with a concave top and narrower base. Sad
HOWEVER, since stopping the PM, the desire/need to crossdress and feminise myself has come back more and more strongly and is still intensifying. So much so that over the past few days, even though "I" dont want to go that route, and can't afford it, "She" has continually been looking at breast implant clinics and working out costs, and wondering about electrolysis, eyelid improvements etc! Now I'm 95% certain that if I go back on PM, those thoughts will disappear again over a period of a few weeks, at least that is what has happened before although the current feminisation need has never been this strong before either.

I've never heard 'point of no return' applied to PM before, but, does this mean I've gone past the point of no return on PM without realising it? Is that what that phrase means both in terms of PM and BO? ...or, is it just that after 5 years of PM, my brain is suffering exaggerated withdrawal symptoms?

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - julieTG - 03-08-2016

Pansy

Think you need to set up a thread on this and keep us all informed ?

Julie

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Nikki9 - 03-08-2016

I have crossed the 6th month line. I have also just added Chaste Tree to the mix. I feel it makes my Boobs fuller after just one day. They are super perky too they were not the day before.

I can say that I notice my fat being redistributed on my butt Majorly. I also did a lot of squats but my butt is more jiggly then tight.
I have what I believe is a 34A maybe small B cup.
My waist is shrinking not as fast as I want, prob due to how big I was before My goal is 140pounds. Im roughly 180-190 now at 6ft.
My arms lost size they are roughly 3" *3" * 3" * 3".
My thighs are feminine shape.

The first thing that changed was my odor then my skin was softer. I only know my odor because my boss came up to me one day and said I stink. I was kinda shocked.... This was my first month on BO.

My face really hasn't changed much. More prominent cheeks I would say.

I started with 1 pill a day and rev'ed up to 8 which is where I have been now for 2 months. On my 6th month I have added Chaste Tree which is said to act as a anti androgen and also increase progesterone.

Any thoughts?

[attachment=13066]

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - MeganJ - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 08:10 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(30-07-2016, 04:31 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Am sure six months of PM would possibly have similar effects and none seems to talk about a point of no return with that! I have noticed that whilst there has been some shrinkage downstairs I can still achieve a diamond cutter when needed and it all still works fine if a little more slowly than before!

Megan

Interesting post Megan, thank you. I've only ever taken PM although BO has been under consideration for quite a while. As I've said elsewhere, I stopped taking anything last December and since then I've lost a cup size in volume, which is fat going back to 'male chest'. I still have the actual breast tissue but with a concave top and narrower base. Sad
HOWEVER, since stopping the PM, the desire/need to crossdress and feminise myself has come back more and more strongly and is still intensifying. So much so that over the past few days, even though "I" dont want to go that route, and can't afford it, "She" has continually been looking at breast implant clinics and working out costs, and wondering about electrolysis, eyelid improvements etc! Now I'm 95% certain that if I go back on PM, those thoughts will disappear again over a period of a few weeks, at least that is what has happened before although the current feminisation need has never been this strong before either.

I've never heard 'point of no return' applied to PM before, but, does this mean I've gone past the point of no return on PM without realising it? Is that what that phrase means both in terms of PM and BO? ...or, is it just that after 5 years of PM, my brain is suffering exaggerated withdrawal symptoms?

Hi Pansy,

No the point of no return was mentioned in relation to BO, mainly in terms of being a point at which progress continues even if you stop taking the BO, due to the body producing its own estrogen by that point. It has been said this is after six months but am unconvinced by this. I do feel that I will reach a point with BO where I wont be able to go back to being completely male - obviously with PM if you stop taking it the effects do reverse.

I have to admit I really enjoy the mental affects as much if not more than the physical ones - whilst I have much less interest in dressing now than before. although I have been shopping like a fiend the last few months - especially for shoes. I have a week away next month where I can dress all week - so have been holding off some of my efforts for that!

I think though having taken PM for so long that your withdrawal symptoms might well be worse - I took PM for about 6 months a couple of years ago but found it didnt really have much impact and quitting wasnt difficult although I did start dressing a lot more than I did when on PM.

Megan

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Mindy2017 - 03-08-2016

Maybe, just maybe a touch of truth in the BO + six months and point of no return is reached. Certainly if you responded well to BO after six months you can forget about going shirtless in public, but after a year + on BO I took a break- now 3 months and they aren’t stopping. The only possible explanation is either truth to the BO myth or the fact I take Dutasteride daily.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - shaneny - 04-08-2016

That's pretty awesome that its been three months and they keep growing. I've been off PM for two months and I lost most of the shape I had. I have been thinking about moving to BO, just wish there were more people on here to talk about it and how it has worked out for them, just want more info before jumping into it.

RE: Crossing the BO Point of NO Return Line - Nikki9 - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 03:53 AM)shaneny Wrote:  That's pretty awesome that its been three months and they keep growing. I've been off PM for two months and I lost most of the shape I had. I have been thinking about moving to BO, just wish there were more people on here to talk about it and how it has worked out for them, just want more info before jumping into it.

What do you want to know?
My recommendation is starting from 1 pill working up to 8 pills also since this is causing such a difference adding chaste tree 1 pill a day.
Chaste tree seems to act as both progesterone and anti androgen blocker.