Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Bovine-?-Think carefully - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Bovine Ovary (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Bovine-?-Think carefully (/showthread.php?tid=24373)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Bovine-?-Think carefully - Grew_Some - 21-10-2015

(20-10-2015, 10:03 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Everyone is different but time seems to be the key. It was very slow in the start, but now it seems the rate of development is accelerating. Grew_Some I concur with the hair thing… it does help. But I think if you stop so would progress. I don’t think a “switch” is realistic. Mostly because if it was true then no one would ever need HRT for the remainder of life.

I tend to think that that if I stopped now things would indeed stop as well. There has been some research done where they have been able to switch the gonadal gender of mice, nobody has tried it in humans yet though.

RE: Bovine-?-Think carefully - Lotus - 21-10-2015

(21-10-2015, 01:45 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 10:03 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Everyone is different but time seems to be the key. It was very slow in the start, but now it seems the rate of development is accelerating. Grew_Some I concur with the hair thing… it does help. But I think if you stop so would progress. I don’t think a “switch” is realistic. Mostly because if it was true then no one would ever need HRT for the remainder of life.

I tend to think that that if I stopped now things would indeed stop as well. There has been some research done where they have been able to switch the gonadal gender of mice, nobody has tried it in humans yet though.

Shutting off gonadal function is much easier than you think. The technology is present (in the testes, via Sertoli cells). There is a back door function through 3 beta diol and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) synthesis. In other words you can turn the testes into an estrogen producing factory.

(21-10-2015, 02:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 01:45 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  

Shutting off gonadal function is much easier than you think. The technology is present (in the testes, via Sertoli cells). There is a back door function through 3 beta diol and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) synthesis. In other words you can turn the testes into an estrogen producing factory.

Here's another example: say you have a situation of testicular failure, giving a supra-physical (massive) dose of testosterone cyponiate will result in a cascade conversion to E2.

Hi Lotus,

Ah, so maybe has happened in humans.

I've posted a couple articles on research I found in this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24439

(21-10-2015, 02:42 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi Lotus,

Ah, so maybe has happened in humans.

I've posted a couple articles on research I found in this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24439

Grew_some,

I think it happens IRL but less documented. Picture this hypothetical, if we can modulate a cycle of T to a low point of testicluar function, (test result of 50 ng/dl), then add DHEA at a 50 mg dose, add to this a fast of 12-14 hours (which promotes GH), next......the aromatase conversion of DHEA will promote E1/E2 synthesis, 3 beta diol is in this result too. Many other possiblities here.

This scenario is done a few times a week btw, add other products of NBE for synthesis of burning fat and adding adipocytes (thermogenesis).

Btw, adding E2 (pick a source) to FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) pro-drug upregulates the synthesis of E2. I think Leptin could be one delivery option of FSH.

Some interesting thoughts there Lotus, I hadn't thought of modulating things, but I get that. Get an oscillation going and catch it at the right point to tip over the edge, could work.
Looks like I have some more studying to do....

RE: Bovine-?-Think carefully - Mindy2017 - 21-10-2015

Lotus- like OTC Leptin supplements?

(21-10-2015, 09:51 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Lotus- like OTC Leptin supplements?

It may support Leptin, but I doubt it will have enough impact. Do you have a brand or ingredients?.

Endogenous effects, or a deep tissue response is what I think will benefit a Leptin response. I'd be interested in what an OTC leptin supplement has in it. A thyroid support supplement could have the same effect though (supporting a Leptin response). Or a basal body temp increase too. Interestingly enough, Coconut oil raises body temp.

Green tea might be in support too, Yes it would, cause GTE burns fat.