Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Eloise's Progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Eloise's Progress (/showthread.php?tid=22999)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Eloise's Progress - The First Aria - 17-10-2015

If it helps, there is only 2 days that I go over 9 drops for the entire day. That being the first day off of my 1 week break per month, and the other is about mid way thru my 3 week on cycle. Then I only do 12 drops.

Once in a while, I will only do 4 - 6 drops. I think it keeps the E receptors open more than keeping a constant dose rate. I feel it takes less, which is better for my health, to keep moving forward.

RE: Eloise's Progress - Eloise - 19-10-2015

Whatever the dose is exactly, I've been taking at least one full eyedropper-full of extract. That's probably 6-9 drops, depending. Either way, it's working: in the past few days my areolas are a bit puffy, my nipples have been on-and-off itchy, sore, and I can feel the start of a little hard bee-bee shaped bud forming. YAY! Big Grin Plus, my nipples are at that point (quite literally) where they like to stay erect and are quite visible under a t-shirt. I can't wait for the buds to grow (pain and all!). Here's what I am talking about:

[attachment=10501]

RE: Eloise's Progress - The First Aria - 19-10-2015

(19-10-2015, 04:45 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Whatever the dose is exactly, I've been taking at least one full eyedropper-full of extract. That's probably 6-9 drops, depending. Either way, it's working: in the past few days my areolas are a bit puffy, my nipples have been on-and-off itchy, sore, and I can feel the start of a little hard bee-bee shaped bud forming. YAY! Big Grin Plus, my nipples are at that point (quite literally) where they like to stay erect and are quite visible under a t-shirt. I can't wait for the buds to grow (pain and all!). Here's what I am talking about:

OMG Eloise, that's more like 20 drops. That is more than 3500mg equivalent.

RE: Eloise's Progress - Eloise - 20-10-2015

Oops. Tongue I thought I measured it out to be 9. Maybe my drop size are double your drop size.

RE: Eloise's Progress - The First Aria - 20-10-2015

(20-10-2015, 04:47 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Oops. Tongue I thought I measured it out to be 9. Maybe my drop size are double your drop size.

To give you an idea. One dropper full, usually takes care of my 9 drops per day for 2 days.. Sometimes, just holding the eye dropper, it drops 2 -3 without any squeezing.

You can get a syringe from any pharmacist. Just tell them you have a puppy that needs meds and you lost it somehow. Or, if you have any friend that has kids that ever had to give them antibiotics, they are usually included by the pharmacist or cough meds with them.

RE: Eloise's Progress - Lotus - 21-10-2015

(19-10-2015, 04:45 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Whatever the dose is exactly, I've been taking at least one full eyedropper-full of extract. That's probably 6-9 drops, depending. Either way, it's working: in the past few days my areolas are a bit puffy, my nipples have been on-and-off itchy, sore, and I can feel the start of a little hard bee-bee shaped bud forming. YAY! Big Grin Plus, my nipples are at that point (quite literally) where they like to stay erect and are quite visible under a t-shirt. I can't wait for the buds to grow (pain and all!). Here's what I am talking about:

Yay Eloise, it's always cool to see bee-bees, CoolBig Grin, have you tried any creams?, PC to the breasts?.

RE: Eloise's Progress - Eloise - 21-10-2015

Lotus, I haven't tried any creams yet. I was thinking about adding coconut oil into my massage routine--to see that would help. PC cream? Nope. What do you recommend, Lotus?

(21-10-2015, 03:53 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, I haven't tried any creams yet. I was thinking about adding coconut oil into my massage routine--to see that would help. PC cream? Nope. What do you recommend, Lotus?

Progesterone cream helps grow tissue (side branching) while E2 elongantes breast growth. I've seen (posted) studies that indicate E2 in the presence of Progesterone stimlutates growth more so then if used separately. For instance, try making a tincture of PM extract, then apply first (let dry 10 minutes) then apply PC, let dry 10 minutes too. Or coconut oil then PC. Or red clover tincture then PC. 1/4 teaspoon of PC delivers about 20 mg.

RE: Eloise's Progress - Eloise - 21-10-2015

(21-10-2015, 04:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 03:53 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, I haven't tried any creams yet. I was thinking about adding coconut oil into my massage routine--to see that would help. PC cream? Nope. What do you recommend, Lotus?

Progesterone cream helps grow tissue (side branching) while E2 elongantes breast growth. I've seen (posted) studies that indicate E2 in the presence of Progesterone stimlutates growth more so then if used separately. For instance, try making a tincture of PM extract, then apply first (let dry 10 minutes) then apply PC, let dry 10 minutes too. Or coconut oil then PC. Or red clover tincture then PC. 1/4 teaspoon of PC delivers about 20 mg.

You cannot leave us, Lotus. I will not allow it. Who else could have told me this? Big Grin Thank you thank you thank you. I just ran out of my first bottle of PM extract (perhaps b/c I over-did it, but my body took relatively well to my large doses) and have one more bottle left. Time to order another few. In the meantime, I'll pick up some pc cream and coconut oil to add in. I don't want 'tubular' shaped breasts so if PC will help me prevent that, then I'm 100% all for it.

(21-10-2015, 04:17 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(21-10-2015, 04:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

You cannot leave us, Lotus. I will not allow it. Who else could have told me this? Big Grin Thank you thank you thank you. I just ran out of my first bottle of PM extract (perhaps b/c I over-did it, but my body took relatively well to my large doses) and have one more bottle left. Time to order another few. In the meantime, I'll pick up some pc cream and coconut oil to add in. I don't want 'tubular' shaped breasts so if PC will help me prevent that, then I'm 100% all for it.

I do believe PC does more to round out the breasts then anything we have in the NBE Arsenal. Adding healthy fats helps, which I do believe something like coconut oil can do, which adds an aspect (linkage) of growth hormones, the capric/Caprylic acid in coconut has so many benefits towards NBE, it does upregulate metabolism (much like a thyroid medication would do) which coconut oil raises body temp, a great way to influence thermogenesis don't yah think. Plus the proteins in coconut oil resembles mamas milk, which has a direct impact on breasts (ducts).

I'll miss yah too. Big Grin