Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Samantha's Program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Samantha's Program (/showthread.php?tid=17664)

RE: Samantha's Program - EvaMarie - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 10:31 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(24-03-2014, 02:17 AM)LittleMissS Wrote:  Wow Im jealous of those knockers, and I think your a cutie your skin looks great to, you are age defying... Very feminine and pretty, I wish I knew how to smile like that Wink

I can see the resemblance there even if you cant, I know we are our own worst critics...

Actually Id like some of the "drugs" your on sweetheartBlush

Thanks, LittleMiss! You are very sweet to say so...Blush
I guess we never get tired of a choice compliment on our looks even if we can't see it ourselves...sigh.Rolleyes LOL

Ive been there, great days and bad days, I guess my goal is mostly good daysWink

Im looking forward to the results of your experiment Big Grin

RE: Samantha's Program - Samantha Rogers - 26-03-2014

Better watch out, rascal... Sammie is closing in on your post count...tee hee!Tongue
Thanks for always being so sweet to me, MBs.
Hugs

RE: Samantha's Program - myboobs - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 10:56 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Better watch out, rascal... Sammie is closing in on your post count...tee hee!Tongue
Thanks for always being so sweet to me, MBs.
Hugs
WinkTongue

RE: Samantha's Program - Samantha Rogers - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 10:55 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  
(24-03-2014, 02:17 AM)LittleMissS Wrote:  Wow Im jealous of those knockers, and I think your a cutie your skin looks great to, you are age defying... Very feminine and pretty, I wish I knew how to smile like that Wink

I can see the resemblance there even if you cant, I know we are our own worst critics...

I guess we never get tired of a choice compliment on our looks even if we can't see it ourselves...sigh.Rolleyes LOL

Ive been there, great days and bad days, I guess my goal is mostly good daysWink

LOL you must have been posting this while I was replying to MBS.
Yes, it will be interesting. There has been a definite resurgence of growth this month. So if T is up, what does it mean that T can rise while growth increases? Unless, as is the plan, the T is being converted through aromatase as I hope for with the licorice and peony.
On the other hand...if that much aromatase is occurring then the T should go down, shouldn't it?
I am getting dizzy.... Lotus, honey...a little help here...!

RE: Samantha's Program - Lotus - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 11:06 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Yes, it will be interesting. There has been a definite resurgence of growth this month. So if T is up, what does it mean that T can rise while growth increases? Unless, as is the plan, the T is being converted through aromatase as I hope for with the licorice and peony.
On the other hand...if that much aromatase is occurring then the T should go down, shouldn't it?

Boy, yours is a nice dilemma to have, eh Sammie?, did you see this post I made the other day?

That's actually the intended process, it saturates or tricks your Testosterone into thinking enough T is being produced. BO saturates the T receptors with E and blocks off the T, at that point the Hypothalamus stops sending hormone signals to your pituitary to produce more T.

The excess E affects your free T which now will be bound (or locked) and become unavailable, I'm doing a thread about Testosterone which I'll be explaining more about this process later.

I think this fits!

RE: Samantha's Program - Lotus - 26-03-2014

(26-03-2014, 11:26 PM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 11:06 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Boy, yours is a nice dilemma to have, eh Sammie?, did you see this post I made the other day?

That's actually the intended process, it saturates or tricks your Testosterone into thinking enough T is being produced. BO saturates the T receptors with E and blocks off the T, at that point the Hypothalamus stops sending hormone signals to your pituitary to produce more T.

The excess E affects your free T which now will be bound (or locked) and become unavailable, I'm doing a thread about Testosterone which I'll be explaining more about this process later.

I think this fits!

Forget about it the BO, just think about the end result.

RE: Samantha's Program - Samantha Rogers - 30-03-2014

Sammie is dancing! Sammie is a little drunk. Sammie ....is having a really, really, really good time. Wish grandma well, babies!Tongue

RE: Samantha's Program - Eloise - 30-03-2014

(30-03-2014, 05:54 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sammie is dancing! Sammie is a little drunk. Sammie ....is having a really, really, really good time. Wish grandma well, babies!Tongue

Big Grin It's joie de vivre all around tonight. Be well!

RE: Samantha's Program - MichelleM - 30-03-2014

(30-03-2014, 05:54 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sammie is dancing! Sammie is a little drunk. Sammie ....is having a really, really, really good time. Wish grandma well, babies!Tongue

Glad to hear it! Smile More details tomorrow? Wink

RE: Samantha's Program - myboobs - 30-03-2014

Celebration ? Girly do ? Hangover today !!
Spill the beans woman :p we want the juicy bits too Wink