Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Maybe I just didn't have many stereotypically male interests to change? Was never into sports, never got along with guys, my few friends are female.
You sound just like me!!
(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  American television/movies seem incredibly low-brow now...but I'm not sure if it's change on my part or simply a culture that increasingly caters to the LCD.
Trust me, it's the latter!! I haven't watched t.v. in years!! I SERIOUSLY doubt I'm missing anything! I have VHS/DVD collections of all the interesting and cool shows!

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 03-01-2014

Yes, TV is Largely a load of brainless programs that are usually either downright stupid or a total waste of time anymore.

Only thing my TV gets used for is Movies and the local news.

FYI: I was also one who wasn't really into sports, seems like a common thing with some of us at least.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieBL - 03-01-2014

I find that my tastes in reading have tended to revert to those when I was younger and prior to the period when my gender variance was diverted by bringing up a family and a great relationship with my wife as (then) a fully functional male. In particular I enjoy searching out books that I enjoyed in my 'tween' years and then passing them on to my younger niece who is now herself at that age and a voracious reader. I've never been interested in commercial sports, and find less and less that is worth watching on TV (in reverse ratio to the number of channels available).

However i think that my male side may be attempting one last fling in that I am in the midst of buying a 'real' but (very, very) second hand trail-rated jeep after quite a few jeepless years, on the basis that I must have one more before I die - this will be my tenth of the breed, the first being a 1942 Ford GPW followed by others from Willys, Kaiser, AMC and Chrysler. I think that it may just be an aspect of the wanderlust that has long provided me with diversion from gender discomfort.

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 12:35 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  However i think that my male side may be attempting one last fling in that I am in the midst of buying a 'real' but (very, very) second hand trail-rated jeep after quite a few jeepless years, on the basis that I must have one more before I die - this will be my tenth of the breed, the first being a 1942 Ford GPW followed by others from Willys, Kaiser, AMC and Chrysler. I think that it may just be an aspect of the wanderlust that has long provided me with diversion from gender discomfort.

Hey, Annabel, your inner man is crying out for expression. It's okay to indulge him. Wink

CK

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I think I find it highly amusing that you enjoy Disney musicals Big Grin

Why?

Is it because of my usual serious demeanor? Huh

(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Maybe I just didn't have many stereotypically male interests to change? Was never into sports, never got along with guys, my few friends are female. I watch anime, play video games, and , in general, try to avoid people like the plague. American television/movies seem incredibly low-brow now...but I'm not sure if it's change on my part or simply a culture that increasingly caters to the LCD.

I never was into sports either. Also, I thought video games was stereotypically a male interest as most video games are geared towards a male audience? What video games are you playing?

(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  If anything, I'd say some of my more feminine preexisting interests have become less suppressed. (i.e. hair removal, tastes in clothing/makeup, assuming a female role in various social situations)

Interesting, I started my laser hair removal several months before I started taking pm.

(03-01-2014, 04:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Are you sure you didn't subconsciously like musicals to begin with? Tongue

Sarah, I feel like you're trying to play a mind game with me. Big Grin

As a child, I didn't get the entertainment value of people singing in movies. However, as a child I recall now I enjoyed singing songs with my sister while she played the piano. One song that I remember is "Memory" from the movie Cats. The odd thing is I never seen the movie from start to finish.

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 02:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Why?

Is it because of my usual serious demeanor? Huh

Hmm...I guess that's a part of it. I've always despised them myself as well, so it's the perfect storm of amusement ;p

My best friend likes them too, and I usually make fun of her, so who am I to discriminate based on gender lol

(03-01-2014, 02:02 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I never was into sports either. Also, I thought video games was stereotypically a male interest as most video games are geared towards a male audience? What video games are you playing?

I suppose you could view it as one of my few male interests, but really (much like Annabel's jeeps ;p), its more a form of escapism.

I play JRPGs, some interactive movie type games (Heavy Rain-type) also some Civilization on PC.

From what I've read, its not at all uncommon for people with gender issues to be into this kinda stuff. Makes sense. Anything to escape from one's body for a little while. Immersion can be a useful distraction.

I don't play video games nearly as much as I used to btw....but I still do from time to time.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 04-01-2014

Sarah, I think your best friend has good taste. Tongue

On a different note, I got a surprise when looking in the mirror this morning. Maybe it's my imagination, but it looked like I had some really good projection going. Blush Perhaps it's because of the push-ups I've been doing lately?

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 04-01-2014

It’s been a bitter sweet day for me. I’m here in Nashville, TN so I went downtown this evening where the nightlife is at. Of course, the girls are all dolled up so the girl in ME was just flippin’ out! I want so badly to be one of them! I want the long pretty hair and, oh so cute outfits. Tights, riding boots, cute sweaters and on, and on, and on. Then there are all the clothing shops calling me in with super cute outfits in the windows. …I’m dying to get a pair of cowgirl boots. They’d be the perfect foot wear for me because both guys and gals wear them but mine would most definitely have a feminine flare. As disheartening as it was, I still enjoyed it despite my mismatched mind and body.

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 04-01-2014

Doodle,
You're just 45 miles away! You'd best keep those feet warm, 'hun. Stick around, it's going to be 2 degrees F for the high on Monday. Cowgirl boots just ain't gonna cut it!

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 04-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 07:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Yes, TV is Largely a load of brainless programs that are usually either downright stupid or a total waste of time anymore.

Only thing my TV gets used for is Movies and the local news.

FYI: I was also one who wasn't really into sports, seems like a common thing with some of us at least.
Since late `80's/early `90's, the only new shows I ever got interested in were, "Roswell", "Chuck", "Heroes", "The Wonder Years", "In Living Color", "The Outer Limits", "American Dreams" and "Invasion". After a few months of the last two, I completely lost interest because they just didn't go anywhere! It took "Invasion" a few WEEKS just to get through the first DAY!!
So, that's 8 shows in about 20 years, and the last two hardly even count because I wasn't interested enough in them to watch the entire series. I seriously doubt either one lasted more than one season, anyway!