Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 23-09-2013

(23-09-2013, 06:28 AM)ladyboy_in_da_cocoon Wrote:  
(21-04-2013, 03:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I have some questions for the "inbetweenies" in regards to the gender spectrum. How do you feel during a conversation when someone refers to you as a man or when you check off the male box when filling out a form? Has brain rewiring and/or taking NBE herbs changed your feelings on this? Do you feel more or less self-conscious about this now that your'e pursing NBE?

When I recently had this happen to me it got me really thinking about my reaction to it. It's always felt odd to be labeled as a male or identify myself on a form as male. Judging strictly from a biological perspective, I'm a male no doubt. However, I feel that's where my maleness end. I think this is why in another thread I said I don't personally understand why males would consider it to be so distressing to have breast development. Ultimately I consider being labeled a male as archaic, however it's a reminder that despite my NBE progress or gender identity, people still see me as a male.

I intend to write a book or a guide on this very same matter as part of my PHD

If possible, I would like to read what you write on this matter.

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 24-09-2013

(21-04-2013, 03:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I have some questions for the "inbetweenies" in regards to the gender spectrum. How do you feel during a conversation when someone refers to you as a man or when you check off the male box when filling out a form? Has brain rewiring and/or taking NBE herbs changed your feelings on this? Do you feel more or less self-conscious about this now that your'e pursing NBE?

When I recently had this happen to me it got me really thinking about my reaction to it. It's always felt odd to be labeled as a male or identify myself on a form as male. Judging strictly from a biological perspective, I'm a male no doubt. However, I feel that's where my maleness end. I think this is why in another thread I said I don't personally understand why males would consider it to be so distressing to have breast development. Ultimately I consider being labeled a male as archaic, however it's a reminder that despite my NBE progress or gender identity, people still see me as a male.

Some people will ALWAYS refer to you as male, even if you have a working uterus, huge tits, look, sound, dress and act EXTREMELY fem and are 8 months pregnant, simply because you were born with a dick between your legs!! These people just CAN'T get beyond that fact!! It's like it's THEIR DUTY to tell the WORLD that you used to be a guy and THEY HAVE to give you the okay to get a sex change!!!! You can bet yer freshly growing tits that they will NEVER give you/us the okay!!!! Such is the way of closed-minded pinheads that think it's THEIR business to get controllingly involved in YOUR/OUR business!!!! For SOME reason, someone getting a sex change severely screws up THEIR life!!

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 27-09-2013

Yesterday I was shopping at an arts & craft store. When I was browsing through the posters, I came across a Rapunzel poster (from the 2010 Disney movie). I didn't see the movie. However, I was compelled to get the poster because I liked the amused smile on her face and I read the fairy tale when I was a child. While doing some searching online, it piqued my interest to learn Disney tried to tone down the girliness so that boys would want to see the movie as well.

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 27-09-2013

(27-09-2013, 01:25 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  ...When I was browsing through the posters, I came across a Rapunzel poster... I was compelled to get the poster because I liked the amused smile on her face and I read the fairy tale when I was a child. While doing some searching online, it piqued my interest to learn Disney tried to tone down the girliness so that boys would want to see the movie as well.

Funny, that's one of my favorite Disney movies BECAUSE I love how Rapunzel is such a girly girl. She has flawless female antics, a sweet voice and an innocent heart to boot. You should rent it Flame. It's a predictable good vs evil Disney story but I still liked it.

Seems strange they would take some girliness OUT of Rapunzel to make boys interested. Don't most boys LIKE a sweet, pretty, girly girl? I guess sexy tom boys and prostitutes are the ideal female form if you want to sell something to boys and men. They could have made Rapunzel's beau more charismatic or heroic to interest boys couldn't they? Hard to argue with Disney though given their success.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 28-09-2013

(27-09-2013, 03:19 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Funny, that's one of my favorite Disney movies BECAUSE I love how Rapunzel is such a girly girl. She has flawless female antics, a sweet voice and an innocent heart to boot. You should rent it Flame. It's a predictable good vs evil Disney story but I still liked it.

That's good to hear. I'll definitely watch it then. Cool

(27-09-2013, 03:19 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Seems strange they would take some girliness OUT of Rapunzel to make boys interested. Don't most boys LIKE a sweet, pretty, girly girl? I guess sexy tom boys and prostitutes are the ideal female form if you want to sell something to boys and men. They could have made Rapunzel's beau more charismatic or heroic to interest boys couldn't they? Hard to argue with Disney though given their success.

I suppose most boys don't like a "princess-centric" movie? Or maybe it's the fear if they watch a girly movie like Rapunzel, they'll be called a sissy by their peers? When I was growing up, it seemed most boys didn't want anything to do with girls until they hit puberty. I imagine this would also extend to girly media and such.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 28-09-2013

(24-09-2013, 01:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Some people will ALWAYS refer to you as male, even if you have a working uterus, huge tits, look, sound, dress and act EXTREMELY fem and are 8 months pregnant, simply because you were born with a dick between your legs!! These people just CAN'T get beyond that fact!! It's like it's THEIR DUTY to tell the WORLD that you used to be a guy and THEY HAVE to give you the okay to get a sex change!!!! You can bet yer freshly growing tits that they will NEVER give you/us the okay!!!! Such is the way of closed-minded pinheads that think it's THEIR business to get controllingly involved in YOUR/OUR business!!!! For SOME reason, someone getting a sex change severely screws up THEIR life!!

Its root is in a bizarre and childish mental complex that has been developed and encouraged for who knows how long of controlling others lives and believing that you know what is best for everyone else, and then throwing a tantrum of sorts when that control over another is denied.

(28-09-2013, 12:00 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I suppose most boys don't like a "princess-centric" movie? Or maybe it's the fear if they watch a girly movie like Rapunzel, they'll be called a sissy by their peers? When I was growing up, it seemed most boys didn't want anything to do with girls until they hit puberty. I imagine this would also extend to girly media and such.

(Related to what I posted above)
IMHO it is Peer and Societal dogma that is beaten into your head at the earliest opportunity and continues throughout life and often includes punishments (or worse) and or instilling outright terror.

[EG]

"Boys don't do that only Girls do, you aren't weird are you? Nobody likes weird people"

"What! you watched that movie? that's a Chick Flick! Are you some-kind of queer or something?"

[/EG]

etc,etc,etc...

RE: Random Thoughts - pom19 - 28-09-2013

(28-09-2013, 03:45 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Its root is in a bizarre and childish mental complex that has been developed and encouraged for who knows how long of controlling others lives and believing that you know what is best for everyone else, and then throwing a tantrum of sorts when that control over another is denied.

(Related to what I posted above)
IMHO it is Peer and Societal dogma that is beaten into your head at the earliest opportunity and continues throughout life and often includes punishments (or worse) and or instilling outright terror.

[EG]

"Boys don't do that only Girls do, you aren't weird are you? Nobody likes weird people"

"What! you watched that movie? that's a Chick Flick! Are you some-kind of queer or something?"

[/EG]

etc,etc,etc...
-----------------------------------------
You are absolutely correct Lenneth. It is called mass psychology. POM

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 29-09-2013

(27-09-2013, 03:19 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Funny, that's one of my favorite Disney movies BECAUSE I love how Rapunzel is such a girly girl. She has flawless female antics, a sweet voice and an innocent heart to boot. You should rent it Flame. It's a predictable good vs evil Disney story but I still liked it.

I watched the movie. I agree Doodlebug, Rapunzel is a very likeable character.Smile

On a different note, how do you (or anyone) feel about guys who joke about themselves having boobs or needing to wear a sports bra? As far as the guys I have encountered so far, I'm presuming their breast development is completely unintentional. In real life I don't try to draw attention to my breasts. This makes me wonder, in real life would any of us recognize a fellow NBE member?

RE: Random Thoughts - Lotus - 29-09-2013

Hey Flame,
It sounds crazy enough,but our minds go directly to see the opposite sex packages,without a second thought we do it subconsciously.I would say the same would apply here,and again we've trained our minds to compare ourselves to others.Its only natural to see how we measure up when we see others out there trying to pass off as fellow NBE members.

Haven't actually tried any sport bra's and the like,so can't say on that!Blush

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 10-10-2013

Out of curiosity, if your primary NBE herb was suddenly no longer available, what alternative would you seek? Would you:

A. Switch to a different herb.

B. Pursue HRT

C. Stop taking NBE herbs and hope for the best.

I would pick option A. If I could no longer acquire pm, I would probably switch to BO. I'm not sure how BO contributes to brain rewiring, but I think it would be worth a shot.